SELECT CONTENT

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by notarose Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:34 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I got the impression that Danielle and Wells were friends prior to the show. Didn't Wells mention that he gave her advice about Nick? I think if he were into her, or she were into him, they would have said something to each other before their respective shows. Nonetheless, I do think they'd make a cute couple.

:yes: Someone posted an interview where Wells said he advised Danielle that Nick likes "the chase". I previously posted that Wells clarified he and Danielle have been friends since prior to Wells going on the Bette. It was something he said on his snapchat.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by suzq Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:49 pm

I thought that it was interesting in that snapchat -- Wells said that he would snark on pretty much all those on the show, but that he would not say anything negative about Danielle M. That speaks volumes to me -- regardless of whether they are just friends or possibly more -- he really respects her and appreciates their friendship.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:06 pm

suzq wrote:I thought that it was interesting in that snapchat -- Wells said that he would snark on pretty much all those on the show, but that he would not say anything negative about Danielle M.  That speaks volumes to me -- regardless of whether they are just friends or possibly more -- he really respects her and appreciates their friendship.

Raven made a comment on one of her pics, before the season started, that she was going to be "America's sweetheart." She is very sweet and it looks like she is well liked. She strikes me as someone who will be better appreciated by a guy who has "lived," if you know what I mean. Like an Evan, but without the quirks, or with the quirks, I don't know.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:30 am

She is IMO a darling. I'm keeping my eye on her and her edit. I would love to see her as the next 'ette.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has a good point, they would take her backstory to another level, which wouldn't be pretty and IA. At the same time it would be nice to have a sweet fresh face like Dani on the next season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:34 am

I think they could do a lot with an edit to make a fresh face. I think they could do a lot more with a woman engaged to man that accidentally fatally OD's due to a drug addiction.
With all the issues we have with addiction and bad decisions and youth, I could forgo this personally. I think the fiancé and family deserves respect and to RIP vs a MF spin.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Danielle M is someone who grew on me after the season finished filming. I was 'meh' about her during pre-season sleuthing. She has this calm aura about her IMO. A mature woman in her 30's would be a different and interesting Bachelorette season IMO. I am just not sure if she'll be able to deal with the likes of TPTB though. If it's not Rachel, I definitely want it to be her though.

As per RS's spoilers, she was devastated when Nick sends her home. If it's true, then that could be her story - someone who opened up to love after a tragic past and ended up heartbroken. They won't have to play the dead fiance card and still have a story for her to lead into the bachelorette. JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:04 am

dmmaltby
Had to take this squad to the original [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mural @dcxvindustries @ibelieveinnashville
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:05 am

vanessagrimaldi30
Need help coming up with a band name❗️
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:14 am

Danielle M has become one of my favorite people from this show. She is just such a kind,nice and positive soul IMO. Even though it's obvious who her close friends are from the show, she is so inclusive IMO and has kind words for everyone. IMO A true champion of women! yes

I went from being 'meh' about her pre-season to 'fangirling' over her now. She totally won me over by having the courage to stand by her views even at the risk of alienating half the potential fan base. If I were to pick a role model from this show, she would be it. She makes me want to be a kinder person.  :inlove
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:38 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:24 pm

This girl is just incredibly quiet. I cringed a bit because their date was a bit awkward with the silence. She seems like a nice genuine girl , but just super shy and quiet for this show. Too normal, not a bad thing IRL though. They do cast quite a bit of quiet girls though which is interesting. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+41
coolangel
suzq
crunchycheeto
pavalygurl
atem