SELECT CONTENT

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Beagle Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:58 pm

According to Wells, Dani is his longtime friend (Nashville), and he gave her advice about Nick. He told her that Nick likes to chase the girl.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:23 pm

During the initial sleuthing (by you beautiful folks) I was kinda wishing she would be F1, but now that I've seen them together "in action" and we got to know her a little bit better, I understand why that wasn't meant to be. That doesn't diminish her or Nick's taste and even though it's quite evident she liked him a lot, I believe she will understand (if she doesn't already) why he isn't her "match".

I really like her poise, her approach and the "silent" confidence ... I wish her to continue to shine bright, because someone special out there is looking for the lighthouse.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:26 pm

From Nick's blog:
Danielle M.
There was something about Danielle M. that made me know almost immediately that she was a great woman. To work as a neonatal nurse takes a certain kind of person. I could feel that Danielle exuded kindness, patience and had the qualities I would want in a partner. I also found out we grew up only a few towns over from one another. I found a familiarity with her while also leaving our conversation wanting to get to know her so much more.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:28 pm

I'm so glad they are going to have 1-on-1 next week, cannot wait to get to know her better! yes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:13 pm

It actually makes sense to me if RS is right and Dani really fell for Nick, why he would let her go earlier than many expected. He probably realized how hard she was falling for him, didn't feel the same and probably felt bad to lead her on longer because she seems like such a good person. And I'm sure the tragedy of her fiance will come up on their first one on one.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:43 pm

I am so excited to watch their 1 on 1 !! If I didn't know about RS, I would so totally think Dani would be F1! I love her so far, and can't wait to see more of her.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:04 pm

She is so cute. Her voice is so soft spoken and a bit mousy..makes her even cuter IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:05 am

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:36 am

Not sure if this is in the past 8 pages. My apologies if it is. Danielle was in a country music video last year.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Great find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - if not posted earlier here. Love her dimples.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:59 am

Winner of Best Dressed was none other than Danielle M in her burgundy dress...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I love the cap sleeves and the color, and the cut out is sexy but in good taste. Her entire look is the perfect marriage of modern and sophisticated. Great news: Danielle's dress is not only still available (and only $74), it comes in THREE colors. It's from Lulu's.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:07 am

Dani reminds me of Whitney, a softened version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+41
coolangel
suzq
crunchycheeto
pavalygurl
atem