SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:53 pm

So here's the pic of their meal, a lot of food for 2 people JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 23 3806527698 .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLhgX8egNMu

|| Very well balanced!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:55 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Welcome! Smiley

They're fun to follow, but they're one of the more private couples that have come from the show. It makes their social media activity more fun given they don't do it often. It's funny, they're so private that I was thinking Jordan hadn't seen JoJo's sister since Thailand almost 6 months ago, but we got a fan picture of them last weekend and Rachel was in the background laugh out loud they're not sharing everything and I like it.
I'm really interested and so nosy about the Patton/Fletcher family dynamic. I'm not sure if it's just my own read of things but I always get the impression that Jo, Ben and Matt are "siblings" as in she's their baby sister, they're always together, etc., while Peter and Rachel are like her step siblings and not as close even though she's equally related to both sets.

And welcome @sammy_smithh!! So nice to have a new fan in here, especially one that seems to know something about the SEC/ESPN, areas where we're sorely lacking knowledge right now laugh out loud

From my sleuthing/creeping/whatever I also saw on their public Facebooks that Matt is engaged and has been since July laugh out loud
Aww Matt is engaged to Mallory? How long have they been dating? I hope Mindy and Ben get engaged. They're cute.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:28 am

Just a quick funny...I read here all the time but rarely post. I make personalized baby blankets. Last night, I had two orders...a girl one with the name Jo Jo and a boy one with the name Fletcher. I'm not even kidding! Had they not been from two separate people, I would have been going back through pics here looking for any telltale signs of a belly!

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:36 am

justcallmegranny wrote:Just a quick funny...I read here all the time but rarely post.  I make personalized baby blankets.  Last night, I had two orders...a girl one with the name Jo Jo and a boy one with the name Fletcher.  I'm not even kidding!  Had they not been from two separate people, I would have been going back through pics here looking for any telltale signs of a belly!
Welcome!! That's seriously an adorable coincidence!! I think littles are a long way off and Jo seems like absolutely the type to marry first but they're going to have the cutest little family one day if things keep going like they have been for them imo heartbeat I don't know what baddy is going to do with himself if he has a little girl who looks like her mom whining at him laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:43 pm

Jordan was definitely in the ESPN studios today. He just started following Jaymee Sire who is also a sports broadcaster and she tweeted that she ran in to him this morning and it took a lot of restraint to not ask him about the bachelorette laugh out loud

ETA: we need to get the interview he did this morning. I saw some tweets that said they talked about JoJo in it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:59 pm

Poor Jordan doesn't know what to do with his hands since the psychos will come out in full force and go after him if he lays his hand on another woman laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BLi6k5jBLBI/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:15 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Poor Jordan doesn't know what to do with his hands since the psychos will come out in full force and go after him if he lays his hand on another woman laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BLi6k5jBLBI/
Lol!!! That's hilarious. Perfect use of the hover hand for our reformed BBJ (RBBJ?). I'm just glad Jo was the lead and not him, I legit don't know how either of them would have survived considering they barely made it out alive as is laugh out loud

And he insta'd that this was on his bucket list. Aww! So happy his bucket list items are coming true Smiley
https://instagram.com/p/BLjPwhADTzV/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:33 pm

It sounds like Jordan is planning to open up a Whole Body Fitness gym in Dallas. I was wondering if he would eventually do this so he won't have to travel back to California as much to train clients. Plus he can also get new clients in Dallas too.

https://twitter.com/JRodgers11/status/786969608557322240

I also caught the Sports Center interview before I left work this morning. He talked about SEC mostly. Hannah asked at the end for an update on him and JoJo. He said they're happy and in love. They finally have furniture in the house. They got the TV first so he could watch sports laugh out loud Said they're planning to get married some time next year but for now they're enjoying dating.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:43 pm

everly wrote:It also caught the Sports Center interview before I left work this morning. He talked about SEC mostly. Hannah asked at the end for an update on him and JoJo. He said they're happy and in love. They finally have furniture in the house. They got the TV first so he could watch sports laugh out loud Said they're planning to get married some time next year but for now they're enjoying dating.
Here is the relevant Smiley part of that interview: http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17794691

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:58 pm

blueblues wrote:
everly wrote:It also caught the Sports Center interview before I left work this morning. He talked about SEC mostly. Hannah asked at the end for an update on him and JoJo. He said they're happy and in love. They finally have furniture in the house. They got the TV first so he could watch sports laugh out loud Said they're planning to get married some time next year but for now they're enjoying dating.
Here is the relevant Smiley part of that interview: http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17794691
omg he's glowing Smiley he looks so happy idk he just seemed so relaxed too it makes my heart warm haha
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:05 pm

justcallmegranny wrote:Just a quick funny...I read here all the time but rarely post.  I make personalized baby blankets.  Last night, I had two orders...a girl one with the name Jo Jo and a boy one with the name Fletcher.  I'm not even kidding!  Had they not been from two separate people, I would have been going back through pics here looking for any telltale signs of a belly!

:Welcome @justcallmegranny.

It looks like Jordan was busy with interviews today. He also appeared at Russillo & Kannell radio show.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Here's the other interview that Isabel mentioned. It's actually pretty funny, but fairly short. There's some bachelorette talk. It starts at the 23 minute mark:

http://m.espn.com/general/play?id=17795515&cast=3028618

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh