SELECT CONTENT

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:49 am

nothatgirl wrote:Agree to disagree! I don't think nick ever got any real hate for the sex or the phone call from TPTB and he himself said he was only lightly considered for the bachelor and he knew which way they were leaning as Ben h was pretty much their dream bachelor (in his Juliet litman interview). The show has loved Nick and has always generously rewarded him with screentime, which is why he sucks up to them by saying things like "there is no edit or producer manipulation". JMO, and agree to disagree as we're way off topic here!

But Nick isn't the only person over the years who has said that. Many former cast members have come out to say that for the most part, what you see is basically the reality...edited for our entertainment and consumption of course...but ultimately, it is on the cast member what you give them to edit. I don't think that anyone has ever said that there is no edit or that there is no producer manipulation. By now, they all should be aware that things will be edited, unless they are incredibly stupid. Some are just more savvy than others. These days it seems as some of them come on the show deliberately seeking a villainous edit knowing that it will get them screen time. Others decide that their dignity isn't worth it and lay low and get the boring edit.

For the most part, I have come to recognize that the edits people get, do reflect their personality. Some better than others, but the core pretty much always seems to be there. Look at the conversations we are having now regarding BOR.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by atem Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:19 am

notarose wrote:I just rechecked her profile - 23 yrs old.
Who knows what "goes off on" means and the context no idea   Regardless it's hardly surprising that a 23 year old would see things through a different lens than a 36 year old. Maybe she was well intentioned or maybe monetarily entitled.
As to her profession, she is a new graduate with lots of book learned info that will benefit her as she gradually deciphers how academics translate to real people over the course of her career.  She seems fun, energetic, and excited about just earning her practitioner for business licence.  A little blow out on tv is just a quick puff of smoke. IMO Smiley

The 'goes off' doesn't seem to be much, but her saying her feelings on the matter. I agree, that Taylor seems like a wonderful young woman.  I don't get why she would want to even be with Nick myself.  Anyway, this show is nothing but another version of WWE for women.  The show is trying to hit a certain demographic and they know what works.  

Every season, there is a well intentioned lady (or guy) that tells the Lead their true feelings/opinions and the Lead dumps them instead of the person they are talking about. The viewer is sitting there yelling at the TV screen.  

I hope Taylor doesn't play the Producers game of continuing it into now, because that's exactly what they want from her. It's not worth it to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:21 pm

I had to go to page one to refresh my memory of who she was. How long does she last?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:43 pm

While on paper, Taylor seems like a more accomplished and more well-intentioned woman than Corinne, I can see why Nick may be more attracted (personality-wise) to Corinne. If she came off confident and borderline aggressive on the first night among a group of 30 women, I can imagine Corinne thriving and being more outgoing in a 2-on-1 situation. It's hard to predict how Taylor fit into that awkward situation because we don't know much about her; perhaps, she shied away and let Corinne's louder personality take centerstage and Nick took that as disinterest.

I'm still a little confused as to the wording of "goes off on Nick", because to me that implies that she berates him. But now I'm seeing that she confronts him to warn him about Corinne. So maybe it was a case of a warning going unheard and Taylor feeling frustrated because she realized then he wasn't going to change his decision. I know Nick said he would take into account what the girls said about other girls, but he wouldn't base decisions entirely off of that. It makes perfect sense to me, considering if Andi and Kaitlyn had listened to the guys warn her about Nick, he wouldn't have made it as F2.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] RS says she was on the 2-on-1 with Corinne in NOLA. Not sure about the episode breakdown in terms of location, but I'd guess mid-way through the season?
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:57 pm

Wow, I really don't like seeing my name next to RS, :uptonogood but thanks for the refresher and taking the time to respond to my question [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:00 pm

NOLA, I think, was epi 5 meaning this 2-1 was the first non-group date for both Taylor and Corinne.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:31 am

She'll be blogging after every epi according to her "announcement" entry.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:40 am

Was she in Miami too? Seems a lot of them were there to celebrate New Years?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:57 am

From what we saw at the GD cocktail party, Taylor was the only 1 who called "BS".  She didn't seem bothered by the photoshoot antics but she did "re-interrupt" Corrine.  I enjoyed the way she did that.  Rather than being verbally confrontational, she just mimicked Corrine's shtick.

I think part of the reason Nick allowed Corrine to "be herself" was to see if any of the others would call him out.  He has said he sometimes needs to be called out in a constructive manner.
From the convos we saw at the cocktail party, that didn't happen except with Taylor regarding her being interrupted.
I don't remember which other women he talked with but do remember none of them acknowledged a concern with him specific to the day/evening events.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:35 pm

I like this girl.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Will be interesting to see when she reams him out after the 2 on 1 date. RS said it was epic and based on Corinne's antics and Nick entertaining it and that annoying the women, I have a feeling it really might be pretty epic.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Taylor Nolan - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+31
ericbutterfly
Longhornfan
George1218
KB_Mom
mprssdbyu