SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], IMO what you said is true in a committed relationship and I absolutely agree that it is something everyone seeks in a life partner. However, IMO that doesn't ring true when you are not exclusive and dating multiple people in today's world similar to how it is on this show.

IMO passion/chemistry/connection you feel with someone quickly takes the place of that comfort/care you feel with someone else when fast-paced dating is involved. IMO that was what happened with Ben and Jojo. Without his connection with Lauren, IMO Jojo would have been the last one standing without a doubt.

Not saying it's right or wrong, just my experience of how dating looks like these days. All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:26 pm

^ Of course, it differs for everyone Smiley

I've come to find that if you dive into a relationship because of chemistry it can very easily fizzle if that best friend/we'll get through this together sort of relationship isn't involved as well. I always looks at Des and Chris when it comes to this show in terms of lust and chemistry versus a solid relationship. Regardless, the F2 relationship with the lead is always interesting to watch. I would bet that in reality he probably had chemistry and that best friend vibe with both of his F2. Obviously one was stronger.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:21 pm

^ Des and Chris are indeed a very good example. IMO They must be so grateful now that Brooks left when he did Smiley Who knows where all 3 would have ended up otherwise?

Sorry for going off topic. Back to Raven. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:36 pm

Is her IG still private?

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:42 pm

Having a person that can calm your world is the most realxing and comforting quality to have in a partner/relationship. THAT is true passion and love. Not everyone is lucky enough to have that, because so many factors and charecteristics seem to outweigh it. It's honestly the best feeling..to know that you're in the presence of someone who can make you feel that way. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ITA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:46 pm

Maddy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Her ig was public and this was the pic she posted with a caption about calling the hogs. She had lots of comments and responded to a very a large number. Also several hundred likes.
When I switched to the web from my app to copy the caption I found she had made her account private again.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:46 pm

Maddy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Raven posted this pic on her facebook page and someone made the comment, "I'm hoping nick can redeem himself by doing right by you!"  and Raven replied, "I think you'll find him to be a wonderful person! At least I did!"
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:50 pm

What is the facebook link?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:56 pm

Well it's nice to hear he's still in her good graces! Must not have done anything too bad then. Good job, Nick!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What is the facebook link?

Source Facebook

Last edited by Stacia620 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:27 am

The Bachelor’: Chris Harrison on The 5 Women to Watch this Season

Raven Gates, 25
“Raven is also a professional woman but from a small town. She is from Arkansas and went to the University of Arkansas. She is very straight-shooting, no-nonsense southern belle. She has a very sweet quality to her and she is friendly to everyone, but she is sharp as a tack and will not be walked all over. I dare you to underestimate her. Some of the girls will learn that lesson. She is around fashion and clothes as a boutique owner. She is always put together and dreams of the big country wedding. She does fit that stereotype. She is very kind, loving, and sweet and Nick finds that very attractive. He very much enjoys being comforted by her. She is that girl that makes him forget and relax and takes him away from all the nonsense in the house and that girl is always someone you have to watch out for on The Bachelor."

A few things I find curious about this:
- it begins with "Raven is also..." despite her being the first written about.  It would be syntactically correct had her paragraph followed the Rachel paragraph so I think the sections were flipped.  I think it was intentional.  
- of the 5 to watch, this is the only one with several specifics about their relationship
- "sweet ... will not be walked all over" reminded me of Nick's convo with Amanda during their 1-1 on BIP.  At that time, he told Amanada that he liked her being sweet then asked if she sometime risked being a doormat because of it. Obviously Raven is not at risk for this according to CH.
- "I dare you to underestimate her" reads like a direct dare to the reader. giggling
- "always someone you have to watch out for on The Bachelor" is odd wording IMO. Why "watch out for"? Is she dangerous...specifically on the Bachelor? Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan