SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:05 pm

^^^
Right after you see someone’s 1-on-1 that you know doesn’t win, you start predicting “Bachelorette” for them. So naturally, a flood of tweets last night all want to see Raven get the “Bachelorette” gig. Frankly, I would too.

I’m pretty sure the “Bachelorette” is between Rachel and Raven. Not going out on a limb there. All 12 previous “Bachelorettes” finished top 4 of their season. Rachel and Raven do this season, with the only other one being Corinne, who has zero chance at being the “Bachelorette.” We have no idea who they’re choosing and they will string everyone along until the last minute. I think the show finally has their black lead they’ve been looking for and wouldn’t be surprised if they go with Rachel. But my preference would be Raven. Who knows what they’ll do.
Source: RS blog - Episode 4 recap where he also talks about her ex-boyfriend
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:14 pm

coolangel wrote:^^^
Right after you see someone’s 1-on-1 that you know doesn’t win, you start predicting “Bachelorette” for them. So naturally, a flood of tweets last night all want to see Raven get the “Bachelorette” gig. Frankly, I would too.

I’m pretty sure the “Bachelorette” is between Rachel and Raven. Not going out on a limb there. All 12 previous “Bachelorettes” finished top 4 of their season. Rachel and Raven do this season, with the only other one being Corinne, who has zero chance at being the “Bachelorette.” We have no idea who they’re choosing and they will string everyone along until the last minute. I think the show finally has their black lead they’ve been looking for and wouldn’t be surprised if they go with Rachel. But my preference would be Raven. Who knows what they’ll do.
Source: RS blog - Episode 4 recap where he also talks about her ex-boyfriend

There's a difference between his preference and him saying she's the Bachelorette.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:19 pm

^^ When I said she is his pick for Bachelorette, that is what I meant - that he prefers her to be the Bachelorette and is showing support for her. I don't think RS will ever say who is the Bachelor/Bachelorette again after seeing how TPTB can change it last minute. His ego won't permit it IMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:21 pm

Also, her cousin posted this.  So, that above tweet doesn't mean she was told anything.

I don't get why the pic doesn't show.

In the vid for the next episode, it looks like Raven goes in first!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:59 pm

It's good to see that Chad isn't following Raven on twitter.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What is the username, and where are you getting it from, twitter IG?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What is the username, and where are you getting it from, twitter IG?

I don't have Instagram and I just looked at his twitter @therealchadjohnson and looked.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:46 am

atem wrote:Also, her cousin posted this.  So, that above tweet doesn't mean she was told anything.

atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What is the username, and where are you getting it from, twitter IG?

I don't have Instagram and I just looked at his twitter @therealchadjohnson and looked.

I'm talking about the first post. There is no username or source as to where it came from.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:Also, her cousin posted this.  So, that above tweet doesn't mean she was told anything.

atem wrote:

I'm talking about the first post. There is no username or source as to where it came from.

I don't know why the picture won't show up.  I keep trying and it shows on the preview, but doesn't when I hit send! It's from @SheelaMartin

I've noticed that Raven is following what seems to be a lot of friends of Nick.  She isn't following Chad, Luke or Josh.  I find that interesting!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:42 pm

What friends are u talking about
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Is this what you were trying/wanting to post?

Sheela Martin ‏@SheelaMartin  Jan 15
Nick is checking Raven out  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It probably didn't show up correctly because of the rose emoji in the tweet.  You have to delete them when posting here or it makes things all wonky.  The second smiley face on the options bar when posting has emojis you can replace the ones from the tweet with.  Like I did above or just put in parenthesis what it was like (rose emoji).  If you quote my post you'll see that theres an [ img] [/ img] code (with no spaces for the rose).  If you click on the emoji you want it automatically puts it in your post, wherever your cursor is.

If I've confused you or I can be of further help, feel free to ask or pm me. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:38 pm

cookielover12 wrote:What friends are u talking about

Like the blonde twins, Ashley I, Wells, etc.

Ladybug82 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Is this what you were trying/wanting to post?

Sheela Martin ‏@SheelaMartin Jan 15
Nick is checking Raven out [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It probably didn't show up correctly because of the rose emoji in the tweet. You have to delete them when posting here or it makes things all wonky. The second smiley face on the options bar when posting has emojis you can replace the ones from the tweet with. Like I did above or just put in parenthesis what it was like (rose emoji). If you quote my post you'll see that theres an [ img] [/ img] code (with no spaces for the rose). If you click on the emoji you want it automatically puts it in your post, wherever your cursor is.

If I've confused you or I can be of further help, feel free to ask or pm me. Smiley

Oh, that's what must have happened! Thanks. I just wanted to post that just because Sheela might have posted that he already 'messed up', it didn't mean she knew the outcome.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan