SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:16 pm

I just find their date so juvenile. Again no depth with these two. They look like high schoolers running around in mud pretending to be in love.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:38 pm

Personally I found a huge contrast between the HTD date activities with Raven and Corinne's date being on one side and Rachel and Vanessa's being on the other.

Mudding & shopping v/s Visiting church & visiting students

Considering the girls pick the date activities for their HTD's , I find it significant what they choose to share with someone they might get engaged to in a few weeks. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:42 pm

To me it just come across as one of those movie scenes where they try to make something like rolling in mud seem romantic/sexy but it's just gross and nothing anyone wants to do in real life. 

It's why I don't see anything real between these two because the clip itself seems so staged and fake to me... I can almost hear the words "okay, Cut!" and reshoots of those moments to try get the right angle, etc. 

It looks all staged and forced to me and the very definition of "try hard".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:49 pm

This is how the TPTB are. IMO. They think it's sexy. They think it's a good date.
IMO they are far off the mark. That's why I have very little faith when it comes to their judgement.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:25 am

IMO laying in the cold wet swamp, with wet clothes on, muddy etc is not sexy and fun. It's just cold, wet and dirty. JMO.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:14 am

Yeah, so not sexy in my opinion. Was cringing when I watched it.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:50 pm

Raven's family is the best! I didn't know her brother was a cop. LOL

So happy her Dad is cancer free!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:50 pm

I'm mad ,the pictures we saw of raven and nick in the Hot tub on what abc online press they didn't show them on tv.
So I got this question wrong but why would we have those pictures of them in a hot tub,I shouldn't of gotten this question wrong....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:18 pm

Maybe the contrast of their date was too much physical compared to the other HTD so they shortened it.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:19 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:IMO laying in the cold wet swamp, with wet clothes on, muddy etc is not sexy and fun. It's just cold, wet and dirty. JMO.

Yep, totally agree. The scene looked so frigging staged, especially with her pulling off his shirt. Somewhere between Nicholas Sparks movie and country music video. I just don't see it with these two. Least credible final 2 at this point. I wonder if that will change for me with f3 overnight dates. Hope so!

She is sweet girl for sure but they just seem world's apart. I am excited for Raven, and hopeful that she is cast for bip. She has spunk.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] true but thecnially they still went in a hot tub during the week. They shouldn't of posted photos for people to see then.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:23 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I just find their date so juvenile. Again no depth with these two. They look like high schoolers running around in mud pretending to be in love.

It could just be a difference in age too. For me, there is a big difference in maturity between someone in their late 20s/early 30s like Rachel and Vanessa vs. someone in their lower/mid twenties ala Raven and Corrine. Just a lot of growth and self understanding/awareness. They say your brain isn't even fully functioning at an adult level until like age 24/25. 

Rachel and Vanessa have simply had more time to learn who they are as people and how to best present that to a potential spouse. Raven and Corrine are so young... especially considering Nick is now closer to 40 than 30, even.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan