SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Eranen Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:42 pm

Raven owns Grey Suede. She is no longer a law student. She quit to pursue opening her boutique.

Eranen

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by beader Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:47 pm

Welcome, Eranen! welcomebanner

Thanks for the information. Raven seems like a really smart and sweet young lady.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:02 pm

Eranen wrote:Raven owns Grey Suede. She is no longer a law student. She quit to pursue opening her boutique.

Welcome1
Do you know Raven personally? What is she like? To make this far, Nick must like her a lot and I want to like her too

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Eranen Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 pm

Yes, I do! (Without sounding super cliche I can tell you the basics, laugh out loud!) She is a really sweet person, is funny, driven, she cares a lot for her family and friends. She really is just a fun loving person to be around and that's probably why Nick has kept her around. I'm not surprised she has gotten this far! We are very excited for her.

Eranen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:11 pm

Eranen wrote:Raven owns Grey Suede. She is no longer a law student. She quit to pursue opening her boutique.

Ah, thanks! She sounds like a lovely person!

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:28 pm

Wow! Welcome Eranen! Please stay and tell us anything you feel comfortable saying about Raven.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] welcomeyall and thanks for sharing the info, it's appreciated!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:59 pm

Eranen wrote:Yes, I do! (Without sounding super cliche I can tell you the basics, laugh out loud!) She is a really sweet person, is funny, driven, she cares a lot for her family and friends. She really is just a fun loving person to be around and that's probably why Nick has kept her around. I'm not surprised she has gotten this far! We are very excited for her.

Thank you so much! I hope no matter what the outcome is, Raven has a great time and enjoys the experience.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:11 am

SC of Raven's Twitter likes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Don't know if Raven holds the same view as Sean/Cat however if she does and if she is eliminated I would be curious to see if she would be considered for next Bette. TPTB does seem to sometimes have a double standard.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnionLayers Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:38 am

I'm just a lurker but I do have a question: has Nick ever said he wants children?
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:42 am

OnionLayers wrote:I'm just a lurker but I do have a question: has Nick ever said he wants children?

:yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:35 am

This may be insignificant but Raven's IG numbers changed increased last night by 1 in terms of followers and who she is following. It is a private account. It could be someone who reactivated IG though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan