SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:17 pm

I just watched the episode again, and girl definitely says "I've never had an orgasm before." Not just "My ex never gave me an orgasm."

Holy... scratch She's either lying or seriously stunted, IMO. Maybe that go fund me page wasn't such a bad idea. I don't know how the only thing going through Nick's mind wasn't "what did I get myself into?" Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 3806527698 She seems like a sweet girl, but Nick is in a whole different league IMO. He's a 36 year old man who is known for being in touch with his sexual side. She just seems like a little girl with a good heart but a lot of growing up to do.

What's shocking to me too is how many people on SM are seriously shipping Nick & Raven. I'm lost guys, how is this chick F2??? JMO.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:21 pm

Because they "have fun" I suppose? no idea I'm not seeing it either. Nick's a 36-year-old man and Raven comes across as a vindictive teenager. If they try to sell me the idea that he's in love with both women, I'm going to laugh.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:27 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:I just watched the episode again, and girl definitely says "I've never had an orgasm before." Not just "My ex never gave me an orgasm."

Holy... scratch She's either lying or seriously stunted, IMO. Maybe that go fund me page wasn't such a bad idea. I don't know how the only thing going through Nick's mind wasn't "what did I get myself into?" Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 3806527698 She seems like a sweet girl, but Nick is in a whole different league IMO. He's a 36 year old man who is known for being in touch with his sexual side. She just seems like a little girl with a good heart but a lot of growing up to do.

What's shocking to me too is how many people on SM are seriously shipping Nick & Raven. I'm lost guys, how is this chick F2??? JMO.

Per the bolded: It probably gave him the much needed pause to think "what am I not going to get myself into!"

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:33 pm

^^^
Alexis gave an interview saying she was always in the friend zone and was certain she was cast for BIP and that was great because she it's what she wanted in the future.
I think Raven was in a similiar situation from Nick's perspective.  She is interesting and good for future opportunities with the franshise.  I think he needed someone to go near the end and when the weather caused a change of location and they ended up in his home time when her date was scheduled he IMO decided Raven would likely continue longer over someone else.  I don't think he was at all prepared to learn that her story had an orgasm epilogue.  

SM :shocked!: I don't get it either. I see zip between them at this point. And the mud roll was awkward and forced. Shopping with Corinne was much more natural and fun and there was no romantic chemistry there either.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:52 am

The only reason why I could think that many on SM ship Raven and Nick is there must be alot of teenagers.  Nick is to Raven like I see him with the Twins.. if they were in his cast. Friends. IMO
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This is exactly how I see it. The way he relates to the twins and Ashley I. is the same with Raven and Corinne.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:25 am

Kashathediva wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:I just watched the episode again, and girl definitely says "I've never had an orgasm before." Not just "My ex never gave me an orgasm."

Per the bolded: It probably gave him the much needed pause to think "what am I not going to get myself into!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Your posts give me life! cantstopl
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:43 am

Seabear wrote:The only reason why I could think that many on SM ship Raven and Nick is there must be alot of teenagers.  Nick is to Raven like I see him with the Twins.. if they were in his cast. Friends. IMO
JMO

He seems to take on a big brother role with a lot of women in the franchise. And the women flock to get his advice.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysvictoria Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

alwaysvictoria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:19 am

Seabear wrote:The only reason why I could think that many on SM ship Raven and Nick is there must be alot of teenagers.  Nick is to Raven like I see him with the Twins.. if they were in his cast. Friends. IMO
JMO
ITA. I think that if this was BIP they'd just be friends and Nick wouldn't have to "try" to establish a romantic connection with any of them the way I think he has to since he is Bach lead. I'd actually say that most of the women on this season Nick would have just been friends with like he was the Twins if they met on BIP. Again, it's just the nature of this show (Bachelor) that requires the lead to try have romantic connections IMO while BIP they don't have to (and not to even get a rose the way the Twins were with Nick).

I haven't seen anything with Raven and Nick since day one and still don't. She was yacking on about her ex not given her orgasms on her FD. Felt more like she was telling her girlfriends in HS than anything romantic to me -- which to be honest, it wasn't romantic at all to me for her to be saying that regardless on TV. Just immature and classes, IMO. no no

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:26 am

I have not seen anything with Nick and any of the women except for one from day one.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I've never cared for Raven since the day she/her camp was already on SM being OTT. snipped..IMO.

Me as well, from then on I tried to warm up to her but no dice.

IMO they would have been better off bringing Corrine to F2 and all the drama she would have brought. I still don't understand why Raven is in that slot. she IMO behaves like a teenager. I suppose following the storyboard of Nick ended up with no one it didn't matter who the F2 was. I don't see anything earth shattering with Raven's storyboard. IMO It's not like she truly fell for him, as some of the other F2's in the past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan