SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:16 pm

^^ I could give two poops what a few comments on Facebook and Twitter think. I don't thinks Lauren is coming across that badly. In fact, at practically even turn I find myself taking her side. If anything, Ben is somewhat bugging me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:18 pm

This was probably expected, but the ratings for last night dropped off a cliff from what they were last week. Only 298k viewers.

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-11-1-2016.html

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 87b72b10 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 86669110 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:21 pm

umngirl wrote:This was probably expected, but the ratings for last night dropped off a cliff from what they were last week. Only 298k viewers.

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-11-1-2016.html
Sh*t...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:29 pm

I selfishly hope this show tanks so we never get another one because I don't ever need to see a couple I root for get this "opportunity." Phew.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:31 pm

That's the lowest one yet.

Week 1: http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-10-11-2016.html

Week 2: http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-10-18-2016.html

Week 3: http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-10-25-2016.html

Week 4: http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-11-1-2016.html

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 87b72b10 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 86669110 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:32 pm

Alanna wrote:I selfishly hope this show tanks so we never get another one because I don't ever need to see a couple I root for get this "opportunity." Phew.
Babe (said in the most loving way laugh out loud ), so far, its already tanking IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:46 pm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 1f49c

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 8367-910 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 I_got_13 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:47 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:I selfishly hope this show tanks so we never get another one because I don't ever need to see a couple I root for get this "opportunity." Phew.
Babe (said in the most loving way laugh out loud ), so far, its already tanking IMO.
bestbud!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:48 pm

Linds911 wrote:#BlameitonTheWorldSeries  Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 1f60b

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698 The highest ratings was last week, World Series night. But Chad was on the show sooo...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:23 pm

Literally in the middle of their argument they both busted out laughing twice. The plots are very contrived, but I watch for their genuine interactions. When Ben walked into the blog launch with her mom and brother it was pretty cool. They love each other, and behind everything they show that's always evident to me.

I like this Lauren. She's sassy and she's actually pretty funny with the nerdy stuff Ben does and says. Ben's just so practical and simple.  I disagree with the "she wants everything her way". This girl moved and uprooted for Ben. She wants a bigger house. I couldn't live in that house alone much less with someone else. But at the end of the episode it showed her saying I know we're not ready for that and being with you in our house is all I want. 

One thing I learned from last night is I think her blog is takin in some money for them. Ben sure hinted at that.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:33 pm

^ I think Ben meant the launch of the blog. Because Lauren has been very inconsistent with posting content and not many ppl seem to talk about it when she mentions it on IG. But maybe ppl are buying stuff..? I can't afford her La Mer creams though. So can't buy any of it.. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:36 pm

What happened to their plugging before their show starting is all about their day to day post bachelor life . Wtf! Fleiss did with their show laugh out loud . No matter how they keep saying on their show intro this is their post bachelor life sharing to everyone blah blah. It is obvious it was all scripted and planned , Ben and Lauren are acting everything.This is so funny now. Fleiss and his crew are idiots laugh out loud.oh rating is just important laugh out loud .jmo.

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Eb97c9
Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 9zt107Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 XgicucBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Oaw2uvBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 2pqw5k8Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 30szzauBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt