SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:34 pm

^ That preview did its job for a while! Ratings went up from 298k, but once the "issue" was resolved, went right back down. The highest so far was Chad's epsiode with how many viewers?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:35 pm

StacyNor wrote:So it is real? The wedding is on hold. WOW, didn't see that coming.
It's just a fake out IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:36 pm

The emotion - real. The show's spin on this - fluff IMO.

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:38 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland because at this point it is just going to be sugary sweetness and building or renovating a house for some lady. That is not going to do anything for their relationship in my opinion so it is fluff or filler. And somehow they or someone will decide by the end that they should go have a bachelor party.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:44 pm

IDK, if Ben isn't ready to get married and that is legit real and not just for the show, I don't really know if they will get married. Why would he be the Bachelor, get engaged, and stay engaged this long if he didn't want to get married. If he's feeling "not ready" after a year together, I don't really know if he will ever be ready with Lauren. I get that they are in the spotlight and haven't had an actual whole year together, but still. Plenty of normal couples get married after 1 year or less, if you know you know. Sometimes if you're not ready to get married , you're also not with the right person. JMO. But wth then why do this show and drag it out so much. Seems like a mess.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozart Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:48 pm

I'm a big fan of Ben and Lauren, and I thoroughly enjoy the show, even though I realize that it must be heavily scripted - for Reality TV - in order to insert some "drama" into the narration.

I must apologize that, for the first time, I am behind in my reading of your posts, so if what I say has already been discussed, again I apologize.

I think that Ben's calling off the wedding - and the insertion of a therapist - were scripted. I believe that in reality, the wedding was not cancelled, and we will be seeing it on TV sometime soon after the series ends - or this spring. Smiley

Adding that darling elderly couple who have been married for 70 years must have been scripted too.
I really enjoyed their participation and their words of wisdom at the end of this episode.

At the conclusion of the two-hour episode, we are greeted to - upon Ben's and Lauren's return to their Denver house - a complete makeover of the house, arranged by Ben for his friends to do the job while the couple was away.
That is impossible in real life.
Ben's friends are not experienced interior decorators.
All this could not have been done while Ben and Lauren were away.
It is a beautiful decorating job.

I believe that we will hear news of an upcoming TV wedding by the end of the series. Smiley JMO.

Marti Smiley

My Homepage (for Mozart fans) -
MOZART'S FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW, SOPHIE WEBER HAIBL: AN 18TH CENTURY WOMAN:
http://mozartist.blogspot.com/
Mozart
Mozart

Female Posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Duke702 wrote:IDK, if Ben isn't ready to get married and that is legit real and not just for the show, I don't really know if they will get married. Why would he be the Bachelor, get engaged, and stay engaged this long if he didn't want to get married. If he's feeling "not ready" after a year together, I don't really know if he will ever be ready with Lauren. I get that they are in the spotlight and haven't had an actual whole year together, but still. Plenty of normal couples get married after 1 year or less, if you know you know. Sometimes if you're not ready to get married , you're also not with the right person. JMO. But wth then why do this show and drag it out so much. Seems like a mess.
thumbsup

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozart Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:21 pm

Thanks for the update! I do hope that their love endures and that they are ready to get married. I believe that Lauren is more than ready, and would like to get pregnant and have a baby as soon as possible. Smiley JMO.

Marti Smiley

My Homepage (for Mozart fans) -
MOZART'S FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW, SOPHIE WEBER HAIBL: AN 18TH CENTURY WOMAN:
Mozart
Mozart

Female Posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:22 pm

Duke702 wrote:IDK, if Ben isn't ready to get married and that is legit real and not just for the show, I don't really know if they will get married. Why would he be the Bachelor, get engaged, and stay engaged this long if he didn't want to get married. If he's feeling "not ready" after a year together, I don't really know if he will ever be ready with Lauren. I get that they are in the spotlight and haven't had an actual whole year together, but still. Plenty of normal couples get married after 1 year or less, if you know you know. Sometimes if you're not ready to get married , you're also not with the right person. JMO. But wth then why do this show and drag it out so much. Seems like a mess.

I disagree. My husband wasn't ready to marry me after one year. It took him 3 years in fact to feel ready. We've been happily married for like 8 years.

Not saying I know where Ben's head is at, I question if he even knows. But there isn't a one size fits all timeline for everyone, and you can love someone and want them in your life, and even realize this is the person you will marry and not be ready to pull the trigger for a plethora of reasons. There isn't a roadmap, one size fits all path for all relationships.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:45 pm

I will say this for him, Ben has had a remarkable ability to make me have amnesia against his faults before. I suppose he could do so again by proposing to Lauren a third time maybe?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:48 pm

IMO: benji is a child that likes to make grand, big declarations because they sound awesome and feed his ego,  but when push comes to shove, he has trouble pulling the trigger. We've seen it over and over with him IMO. Like his love for Jo, running for government, marrying Lauren and whatever else I'm forgetting.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:54 pm

Mozart wrote:I'm a big fan of Ben and Lauren, and I thoroughly enjoy the show, even though I realize that it must be heavily scripted - for Reality TV - in order to insert some "drama" into the narration.

I must apologize that, for the first time, I am behind in my reading of your posts, so if what I say has already been discussed, again I apologize.

I think that Ben's calling off the wedding - and the insertion of a therapist - were scripted.  I believe that in reality, the wedding was not cancelled, and we will be seeing it on TV sometime soon after the series ends - or this spring.  Smiley

Adding that darling elderly couple who have been married for 70 years must have been scripted too.
I really enjoyed their participation and their words of wisdom at the end of this episode.

At the conclusion of the two-hour episode, we are greeted to - upon Ben's and Lauren's return to their Denver house - a complete makeover of the house, arranged by Ben for his friends to do the job while the couple was away.
That is impossible in real life.
Ben's friends are not experienced interior decorators.  
All this could not have been done while Ben and Lauren were away.
It is a beautiful decorating job.

I believe that we will hear news of an upcoming TV wedding by the end of the series.  Smiley  JMO.

I think this show is more scripted and edited than I thought it would be. After the therapy session they just happen to meet up with this old couple where the old couple said that he was getting cold feet but he was glad that he went thru with it. That seem to me that was put in so that Ben changes his mind before the end and they will still have the TV wedding. (Hope that's the case) Why else would they put that in there? Also Ben said he had his friends do the makeover while they were gone but I thought I read somewhere or it could have been and interview they did showing off the place that Joss and Main were the ones that did the makeover.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt