SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:59 pm

@Seabear but doesn't a mea culpa require actually apologizing? He doesn't, ever. And I loved the picture of them face timing his parents but yeah @umngirl he could have posted about their anniversary and his shirt separately, she could have posted about her sister and Ben separately. Seems to me there might be something up there...maybe I am just paranoid.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Lauren's caption under the pic with Mollie was a lovely tribute to both:

laurenbushnell Today is a very special day! 25 years ago we welcomed my baby sister into this world. I can't imagine life without you @molliebushnell! Today is also the day that the love of my life got down on one knee and asked me to marry him exactly one year ago. Love you @molliebushnell and @higgins.ben <3

And this is Mollie's response under that picture:

molliebushnell I love you so much sister and I remember that day like it was yesterday! Congrats to you and Benny on one official year! Love you both!

In addition to Ben's IG he also tweeted a pic of him and Lauren face timing his parents the night they got engaged with this caption:

One year ago today I started my life with @LaurenBushnell3 and we are better today than ever before!

Sounds fine to me... I don't know what people are really expecting. If they go too OTT they are try so hard faking. laugh out loud This is about what I expected from both given their usual SM MO. Neither one is ever really OTT gushy. I think they are fine. no idea Also makes sense to me Ben keeps stressing they are fine given what we just saw on TV and how we know Ben operates. He's gotten a lot of heat and wants to be the good guy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:15 pm

I don't know. Maybe it's normal for them to be so lukewarm and how they operate on sm and in their relationship in general. It's probably why I could never warm up to them as a couple.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:19 pm

Personally I think it's a case here of people expecting there to be tension and problems, so we are reading into that. And if none of this happened, well, this social media behavior seems normal for them and I've followed them pretty closely. laugh out loud

More than likely I think they are fine... but *if* they are going through a rough patch like all couples do... well, Ben just canceled a wedding Lauren wanted. And even IF they have come to terms and feel good about whatever path they are on... that chit literally just played out for the world to see. So yeah.... Don't see how you pull that off without some hurt feelings and doubt.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:43 pm

I guess this week's episode didn't really set the mood. I'm sure they're fine, but it must not be fun for either of them to read all the negative comments and give interviews about the situation. They probably can't wait for the show to finish airing. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:06 pm

I don't see anything weird in tbeir posts. It's what I expected. I'm thinking they might be down in general about that episode. Didn't Lauren say that it was really hard on her when bach started airing, to sort of have to deal with it all again, when she thought it was dealt with. It might be similar to this. Having to deal with hard times again when the show is airing. I really do hope that they're better than ever, not just face saving mode.

The mean person in me is sort of glad, that there isn't so much fawning over him, he's getting legit criticism, and he can't really handle that. He hardly never gets called out on his crap.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:13 pm

I don't see anything weird in those posts either. Both parties expressed joy and love. Neither said "GTF outta my life already" or anything close. So looks good from my end. no idea

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:27 pm

In real life no sign of a relationship on social media means a strong healthy pair. For reality stars, they are pressured it seems to make posts to stop rumors from starting but I would never expect to see an essay written to each other. That's OTT and simply silly to post instead of actually telling your fiancé how you feel on an anniversary. Save that for the card or the conversation during dinner.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:40 pm

You can post something and also tell someone to their face/give them a gift, they aren't mutually exclusive. I don't think a simple post acknowledging your anniversary is so OTT. It's weird to me that they both decided to combine the anniversary talk with other things in their posts. **edited**
But I'm one of those weird "normal people" who also shares their happy relationship on social media in real life.

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 87b72b10 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 86669110 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:02 pm

Kind of thought they would post like an actual picture from that day for a 1 year engagement but whatever works for them.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 1f49c

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 8367-910 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 I_got_13 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 E5kqdm15 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:16 pm

Ben did post a picture of them facetiming his parents. The candidness of that screenshot was nice compared to a screencap of him down on one knee.
Ben also posted a happy anniversary to the day he met Lauren back in September when they were seemingly amidst all the confusion of the wedding
Lauren's been posting engagement pics and vacation pics.

IMO, if you wanna see faults they will shine through. If you wanna believe they are fine that's what you'll see. Time will tell. Lauren is noticeably less active on snapchat. Some would see that as she's in a bad place, others would say she's decided she needs more privacy.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:34 pm

Lol. Ok. And others are allowed to think what they posted was just fine. Sorry they didn't live up to some's branding standards.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt