SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benandlauren - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:13 pm

Praise Jesus this show is finally over
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

benandlauren - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:13 pm

I don't think it was ever off. I think we'll see the Feb wedding.

I enjoyed the show, I like the two of them so not surprising. It was contrived and forced at times, but their genuine moments made it worthwhile for me.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:14 pm

Who was in charge of this travesty? Naz? Did Fleiss have any control? Can we get a press release here??? Either way? I just want answers! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:15 pm

For what it's worth, I can tell by screencaps that the ending scenes were actually filmed the first night in Vegas. Lauren wore the white sleeveless romper the first night and the 2nd night she wore this https://instagram.com/p/BLT8P1oAimm/

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:18 pm

Or like paging Ben and/or Lauren. Can one of you please IG us what the hell is going on?! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Like come on. Did I seriously just sit through 8 weeks of scripted torture from my faves to be left with QUESTIONS?! Am I the only one confused????
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:19 pm

Diana wrote:Praise Jesus this show is finally over
:claphands yes

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:20 pm

@sosleepy no I have questions too laugh out loud. I want a date dang it.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:20 pm

sosleepy wrote:Who was in charge of this travesty? Naz? Did Fleiss have any control? Can we get a press release here??? Either way? I just want answers! laugh out loud
Naz was in charge. She was the only producer blowing smoke up everybody's azzez. She did a terrible job with this show, and needs to not be in charge ever again IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:22 pm

And as I suspected, the wedding was never off. Now, let's get a date!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:22 pm

Naz needs to find a career far removed from television show production

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:23 pm

It's just silly because as soon as they announced that they were getting their own shown, it made sense that this would lead to an announcement of a wedding and an actual date. They could have done a montage at the end, said they were ready for a wedding to happen soon and show them giving the date. It would have been the perfect segway since February is only about two months away. They could have done the press this week for the wedding.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:26 pm

I suspect People Mag will release a wedding date in the near future, as that just seems expected. Benlo genuinely didn't seem like they knew anything about the wedding date yet, from interviews yesterday. So the confirmation should be soon IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt