SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benandlauren - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:28 pm

sosleepy wrote:Or like paging Ben and/or Lauren. Can one of you please IG us what the hell is going on?! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Like come on. Did I seriously just sit through 8 weeks of scripted torture from my faves to be left with QUESTIONS?! Am I the only one confused????

No, you're not the only one, and unless there's some kind of a press release by tomorrow, there will be plenty more confused I'm sure. They've been giving a lot of interviews lately that make it sound like the wedding isn't anytime soon and now it's supposedly back on, but no one knows when, even though Ben said we'd find out. Someone needs to clear things up otherwise this whole thing is even more pointless than it already was.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

benandlauren - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:30 pm

If the wedding is indeed in January or February they would have to know when already. Every other couple knew when at least three months in advance. Either they are really good at playing dumb about when it is or it's not as soon as some think.

IMO, if there's no announcement in the next two weeks I don't think it's happening while Nick's season is airing.

benandlauren - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 87b72b10 benandlauren - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 86669110 benandlauren - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:32 pm

I took this all to mean that the wedding is on as in "fake reality tv engagement is still on and we'll get married in the nebulous future."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:33 pm

If Ben/Lauren knew months ago that the potential wedding would take place this winter/February then there's no way IMO that ABC/production wouldn't already know the date they would want it to take place, which makes this all more ridiculous that there wasn't an actual date given tonight IMO.

If they're going the announcement in People or Us Weekly route, it better be this week otherwise I tend to think no wedding this winter in the next 2-3 months. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:34 pm

^^ I don't disagree. But, Jade/Tanner and Ashley/JP had less then 3 months. They had like 6 weeks max, Janner maybe less. I don't think Jason and Molly got 3 whole months either.

SeanCat got by far the largest grace period. I'm not gonna pretend I know what's going on cause I definitely DON'T, but BenLo could have a ballpark for when it is, know it's happening and are just waiting for the concrete date. But who the flip knows.

I love BenLo. They are still my faves. I hope they have a beautiful wedding that I get to see and soon. But this show was dumb.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:39 pm

I don't mean that all are announced at least three months in advance, I mean the couple knows the date at least three months in advance. Jade and tanner may be the anomaly if it's true that they weren't the first choice.

If the wedding is happening in February, I would be 99% positive they know when. ABC probably has their schedule almost finalized with not a lot of room for additions at this point.

benandlauren - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 87b72b10 benandlauren - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 86669110 benandlauren - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:07 am

Well one of the twins tweeted this:

THE WEDDING IS BACK ON!!! Yayyyyy!!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:09 am

^ It was never off.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:11 am

Love Ben and Lauren! I just saw the part where they are doing the fertility samples--that was not what I was expecting at all. Honestly, could have done without that.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:16 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ It was never off.

IMO.

So what do you think Len? Televised in February? I still don't feel like we have closure at all.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:26 am

I think the "wedding is off" was the terminology for "we're not sure if we are ready to get married this winter." It was never that they were going to break up or never get married.

Since they didn't announce the date tonight and if we don't get an announcement in the next week or two I would say the status is the same. There's no way IMO that ABC/production wouldn't have a date already that they would want it to be.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:44 am

^^ Right. I never got the vibe that the "wedding was off" meant the engagement was off. I always had the feeling it was just postponed, if anything. So to me, that makes it even more stupid if the big reveal at the end is just "yeah! The wedding is still on for the hypothetical future!" Cause that's how it always was once Ben "called off the wedding."

I have a migraine. Someone alert me when we know anything official. Please, please, please ... if there has to be a season 2, I want better writers. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt