SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:58 pm

Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
When you're watching the kid by yourself but you really have to go to the bathroom. Don't judge me dog. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

twinning - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:00 pm

Ellie's face is the best. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:05 pm

^^^ yea, I think she's judging. laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:56 pm

Swag level is HIGH

Rain Drop Drop Top Swag levels so high they won't ever stop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]#jordans by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:57 pm

Oh my gosh! The kid is cooler than me.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:59 pm

He makes me smile so hard!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:09 pm

^^^ I know, right?

Doncha just love that his attitude matches his attire? No smiley baby, like usual. More badass. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:13 pm

I just want his shoes in my size. Lol. Or better yet, wearing matching pairs with mom and dad.

Can't wait to see that little stinker on tv in a few days.

Last edited by umngirl on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:25 pm

Speechless Awwwwwww
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:31 pm

I think he'll be very tall, he looks like my son when he was 1 year old, now 6'2''. So adorable!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:39 pm

Yeah he is definitely gonna take after his daddy it seems. He hung out with Laura and Tyler's daughter last night who is about 3 weeks younger and Samuel looked so much bigger and older. It is hard to believe he will be 6 months old in a few days.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:33 pm

Bubba Baby is 26 weeks old today. :babybaloon:

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem