SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:07 pm

If you were hoping for a cute update during the countdown show there wasn't one.

On a happier note, it appears they are headed to Winter Park, CO with the Silvers (maybe others). They were there a few years ago with friends.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

twinning - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:11 pm

I figured it would be much ado about nothing. There was only an hour to get everything in.

I'm excited about their ski trip. They can take turns watching the kids. Samuel will be the cutest snow bunny.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:34 pm

Side note on the Colorado trip. If they leave tomorrow, there will be a batch of sad campers on their timelines who will not be getting the live tweeting they are excited for.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:37 pm

And as a Colorado resident I hope they come into town tomorrow or Tuesday. Weather looks a like dicely later this week. Good snow for the slopes though.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Daddin' around with this dude. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:40 pm

Love the shirt. "Daddy Is Dope"

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:02 am

Yay for Colorado trips!! Boo for no update sad but at least they share all the IG pics with us Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:36 am

I'd also like to point out Samuel's long toes. He takes after both his parents in that regard.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I noticed that too!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:06 am

That means he'll have big feet and a big heart. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:16 am

I'm not sure I've ever posted anything in their forums...but I have to say Samuel is the cutest little fellow. Are there any baby pics of Sean/Cat posted here anywhere?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:24 am

Here are a few [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sometimes the game chooses you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cat is the smaller one being held
"I love my big sissy. And eating. I love eating." - Chubby Baby Cat [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem