SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeithappen - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 75 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:36 pm

Well don't they look spiffy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

makeithappen - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 75 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:43 pm

I think I'll keep 'em by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:48 pm

Those Lowes, they clean up nicely.

And Samuel is just too cute.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:49 pm

The real question is not whose 60th birthday it is (I think Aunt Pam) but did Sean get a new suit/jacket?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:22 am

I thought the jacket looked new. Considering he's still wearing his Bachelor wardrobe from 4 years ago it might have been time for a new one. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:27 am

I might faint if he bought a new suit. Im trying to remember if he had a suit that color and just snagged the jacket. The man has a bunch of suits but tends to where the same two over and over and over again. In any event, he looks very dapper tonight.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:30 am

I love his gray suit and his black one (especially when he wears it with a black shirt) so he can add this one to the rotation. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:31 am

Oh I hate the gray one. It doesn't fit him well. I love this jacket though. It'll blend with the salmon shorts too. I miss those.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:33 am

^Haha. I'm fully expecting a pic of him and Samuel in matching salmon shorts. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:38 am

I can't wait. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:27 am

Oh! now you two tickled my funny bone and I MUST see the Daddy and the mighty kid duo in matching salmon shorts. Please, please rofl
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:01 pm

Samuel's little hand, "Oh gosh, thanks I know I'm so cute" laugh out loud

Nice family pic!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem