SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloralumni - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:52 pm

I am holding on to the music that Mike gets it is the final 1 music they always playing in the earlier shows of the US version.

Back to top Go down

bacheloralumni - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:26 pm

albean99 wrote:It's the first Canadian Bachelorette so I don't think we can match it to any of them including the Canadian Bachelor, Blu. Kevin W could be f1 but he's getting a more negative edit than most male f1's in the U.S. imo. Shawn really just didn't like Nick who wasn't exactly Mr fan favorite that season while KW is shown badmouthing some of the nice guys (not counting the jealousy). I will say I see Kevin as more f1 than having a shot for TB.

I don't see as much chemistry with Mike either but he's getting a good edit and Sharleen is quite high on him. Mikhel is getting a more well-rounded edit with the chemistry thrown in. I think I like him so much because he's more of a real guy rather than perfect on camera. Either could be getting the next lead edit imo.

ITA about Thomas vs Benoit. I still think she's a little creeped out by Benoit's aggressive kissing so no idea why she keeps him so long.  question

ETA: Thanks for the chart, Auntie. I'm still not 100% sure that they'll really have 5 HTDs even so because it's just not fair for the families and Jasmine seems more sensible than that but whatever. no idea
Well, we know that it goes from 7 to 5 to 3. We also know that there is usually fd's and they happen with 3.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:31 pm

I guess they could cut out fantasy dates... Only three hometowns?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:43 pm

The only way I see them going with 5 HTDs is if Jasmine for some reason couldn't make up her mind about sending someone home. To me it seems unnecessarily cruel to the guys & their families when usually there's at least 1 or 2 who don't have a shot. I realize it's on the chart so guess we'll see why if it turns out to be correct.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:51 pm

siena wrote:
Sprite wrote:*snipped*
Mike and Mikhel have both been shown as strong contenders for Jasmine's heart. While Mike and Jasmine's relationship seems to have a bit of a slow burn...despite an initially strong connection, the relationship with Mikhel seems to have gotten more attention. Their chemistry is always highlighted, while the one with Mike is downplayed...despite the fact that it is clearly very strong. This leads me to think that Mike is more the hidden F1 and Mikhel will be the beloved dumpee and possible Canadian Bachelor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I agree Yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], this is also very much part of why I lean towards Mike being F1 and Mikhel being the next Bachelor. It's interesting to see that on the aftershow there was even a segment about Mikhel being a frontrunner, and this past week the host said that if Mikhel isn't F1 he should be the next Bachelor.

In terms of the narrative, IMO it seems more likely that Kevin W will be F2 and Mike will be F1. I think that the jealousy itself from Kevin W will likely be forgiven by Jasmine, but the way that he speaks to her may highlight some fundamental differences in how they handle situations. I think her relationship with Kevin W will progress to the point that he is F2, but IMO in the finale we may see Jasmine begin to look at what she needs from a partner and how the different men do or don't fulfil those needs. Since Jasmine's primary motivation was a long-term love that could last forever, her final choice will reflect that and IMO some of her previous statements/post show interviews will really come into play. There's other clues about everything, but as we're hoping to get more from them I won't say too much. Regardless of her choice, Jasmine herself seems to be happy with the outcome which is good to see. Smiley All JMO.
Weird, but I think Mikhel is getting the physical F2 edit like Whitney S1, Trish S2 of Bach Can.  IMO, it will be Kevin W in 3rd and him as the new bach. He's "Captain Canada" so why not? Would make a great bach and already with his back story, would be the perfect bach.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:58 pm

^^^I agree that Mikhel is getting the physical edit, but I wouldn't be so keen on Kevin W as the next bachelor. He does nothing for me. The hair and that sort of sneer thing he does with his lips just don't work for me. Plus he seems to be more beefy than the other guys and I just don't go for that muscular gym type at all. I'd much prefer Mikhel or the other Kevin as the next Bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:58 pm

casjacknick wrote:I guess they could cut out fantasy dates... Only three hometowns?
Not from what I was told and IMO, it's been sleuthed that the FD's are in Cuba

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:02 pm

Sprite wrote:^^^I agree that Mikhel is getting the physical edit, but I wouldn't be so keen on Kevin W as the next bachelor. He does nothing for me. The hair and that sort of sneer thing he does with his lips just don't work for me. Plus he seems to be more beefy than the other guys and I just don't go for that muscular gym type at all. I'd much prefer Mikhel or the other Kevin as the next Bachelor.
I think his back story lends to him being the next Bach. That along with how I can see him being let go at F3 because of Mikhel's physical edit which in Bach Can and other franchises is usually the F2.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:11 pm

Kevin's jealousy edit could also be f2. I don't see Mikhel as your typical chemistry guy because he's also not smooth at all. Obviously any of the 3 could be f2 or Bachelor but I'm not seeing Kevin W getting a good edit for TB. All IMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:24 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
casjacknick wrote:I guess they could cut out fantasy dates... Only three hometowns?

Cuba? Is this new? TYIA
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:50 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:^^^I agree that Mikhel is getting the physical edit, but I wouldn't be so keen on Kevin W as the next bachelor. He does nothing for me. The hair and that sort of sneer thing he does with his lips just don't work for me. Plus he seems to be more beefy than the other guys and I just don't go for that muscular gym type at all. I'd much prefer Mikhel or the other Kevin as the next Bachelor.
I think his back story lends to him being the next Bach.  That along with how I can see him being let go at F3 because of Mikhel's physical edit which in Bach Can and other franchises is usually the F2.

I too think mikhel is in the f2... Because I noticed on his IG he follows Michael Hill jeweller who IMO he meets when choosing a ring for Jasmine.... question but who knows ....but we can definitely put mikhel at final dates as sc and sleuthed he is in Cuba but with who? My Guess is with mike as the f1...but also am waiting to see how Kevin w jealousy plays out... no idea

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:54 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Cuba? Is this new? TYIA

Not new, all in the screen cap threads, credit to posters RR and Siena who found this out. Poster AL found the hotel in Cuba where the cast and crew stayed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again