SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 71 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 54 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
morgan ‏@morgylaw 1m
Can you guys guess who wants the next 1-on-1???? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:21 pm

Maddy wrote:Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  
RT @JodyFarr: Dating 1 on 1; one who gets the milk, gets the girl!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @BacheloretteCA

So does this means Kevin W wins?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you totally rock. Looking forward to reading all your updates later, thanks for live posting, greatly appreciated.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:21 pm

another date card....kevin p gets a one-on-one...he is really looking forward to the date

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
Kevin W. showed his softer side with Jasmine on their 1-on-1. Without the other guys around, did the jealousy subside? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Turkey Point is lovely! Not tthat far from me.

Ok this date, I'm now thinking kevin is the F1. wow

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:22 pm

Today is decision day on MAFS so I am trying to watch both Jasmine and MAFS. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:26 pm

Maddy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  1m
Kevin W. showed his softer side with Jasmine on their 1-on-1. Without the other guys around, did the jealousy subside? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't think the jealousy has subside it will always be there and the disrespect will come again in the future. Trust that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:27 pm

jasmine and KW on the second part of their date...jasmine tells KW he is very different from when he is with the group....he asks Jasmine how she feels about meeting his family...his family is very important to him...jasmine is wondering what it is about her that makes her different....she wants to know if he is really ready for this....he says he's tired of being single....he asks if they have a life together, what would it look like...jasmine says she wants a partnership...jasmine says getting through conflict with someone makes it even better now...she can see herself falling in love with him...lots of kissing guys giggling giggling

Last edited by Baseball Mom on Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry I posted earlier, I can't really post live tonight, watching, but have some friends over watching.

kevinw date, they milked a cow, and made home made bread over an open fire with a local man and his wife, very sweet date so far. Jasmine can see the difference in him without the other guys, it's the connection she initially had is now back.

He likes to cook, she likes to cook. He's smiling from ear to ear this whole segment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] But..... what...? I thought we were your friends?? Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 3806527698 but as we say here in NZ - it's "sweet as!"

Thanks guys for the updates - keep them coming!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:29 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:jasmine and KW on the second part of their date...jasmine tells KW he is very different from when he is with the group....he asks Jasmine how she feel about meeting his family...his family is very important to him...jasmine is wondering what it is about her that makes her different....she wants to know if he is really ready for this....he says he's tired of being single....he asks if they has a life together, what would it look like...jasmine says she wants a partnership...jasmine syas getting through conflicct with someone makes it evn better now...she can see herself falling in love with him...lots of kissing guys giggling giggling

Thanks, I am following the Bette CA account and surprised they didn't post any kissing IGs of Jasmine and Kevin W. Also can you confirm if Kevin W got a rose or not on this date...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:29 pm

It's a Canadian thing, I put them off too many times. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 71 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 54 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again