SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 71 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 54 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloralumni - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:29 pm

No roses on this epi

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bacheloralumni - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:No roses on this epi

Wow...what a statement by Jasmine, this girl is a thinker for realz.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:31 pm

at the beginning of the episode, noah told the guys that jasmine won't be giving out any roses on the dates...which means they will all have to wait for the RC

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:32 pm

mercieme wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What make you say that?

Last edited by reason on Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:34 pm

jasmine feels drawn to KevinP especially after their kiss...she needs to know if he feels comfortable taking her home to his family...they're going rock climbing...she wants to know if they can work together

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:34 pm

reason wrote:
mercieme wrote:

What make you say that?

Because unlike other leads that basically hand out a rose to guarantee someone a straight path to the HTD, it appears that she took time out after the SDs and GDs to really make her decision on who should go to HTD.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:36 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:jasmine feels drawn to KevinP especially after their kiss...she needs to know if he feels comfortable taking her home to his family...they're going rock climbing...she wants to know if they can work together

Not looking forward to the Kevin P let go, geez....i can't imagine how she said goodbye to him....looking forward to reading your posts on that.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks I am flipping channels and still taping Jasmine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:37 pm

KP says it won't take much to fall in love with jasmine...she's having a great time

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:39 pm

group date for mike, mikhel, benoit

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
"I kind of learned to put up walls when I was younger, and it took a long time to slowly bring them down." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:47 pm

KevinP is a darling, but I could not ever be with someone like him. He's far too deep for my liking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 71 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 54 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again