SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 71 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 55 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloralumni - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:48 pm

:tissuebox O.M.G. Kevin P is just  breaking my heart. He just need his one to stable him and he will make a good father and husband. May the man above provide it for him.

Last edited by reason on Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

bacheloralumni - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:49 pm

jasmie has questions, has a fear that KP has a fear of commitment...HTDs are coming...they need to talk about that...he's pretty protective about his family....he bounced around a lot so he's not sure where hometown would be....he talks about his mom, hasn't seen her in 15 years...is part of why he is so guarded....jasmine understands now why he's so guarded....she shares her own experience with her dad...she sees herself in him in a lot of ways...KP says jasmine needs to be honest. She says she needs to choose someone who is less similar to her...

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I like deep thinkers....I really do think this show will be cathartic for Kevin P and help him to find his person someday, just the format of this show is not for him IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:51 pm

OMG, this conversation is the best I've ever heard her have with anyone...he is so special...I'm crying here

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:52 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:OMG, this conversation is the best I've ever heard her have with anyone...he is so special...I'm crying here

Oh wow I am tearing up just reading your comments...did Jasmine say goodbye already?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:52 pm

Jamine is ooking for stability...he is looking for someone to get lost with :tissuebox

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:53 pm

I'm not so sure. He'll live on that boat for a long time, until he realizes he needs something more IMO. If he finds the one, that will fill his heart with happiness, that will end his soul searching.

I think he totally knows what he wants. He told Jasmine, he want's to travel around, free spirit. He doesn't want a stable normal life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
In the end, Kevin P's gypsy lifestyle wasn't just a fork in the road for Jasmine... it was the end of the road. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:56 pm

they went to commercials before jasmine could let him go...however, KP asked jasmine if this was a fork in the road and if she was going to make the call...she said she will, so I think she's letting him go at the end of the date

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:56 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:Jamine is ooking for stability...he is looking for someone to get lost with :tissuebox

Color me confused, producers are jokers with the lines they feed the leads sometimes. I hope the producers realize that last week they told Jasmine to say that Mike was too stable? They need to get their storyboard right giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:56 pm

Thanks so much for the liveblogging!! Sounds like an incredible conversation between Jasmine and Kevin P. As she's said post-show (and to Mike on the show) Jasmine is looking for someone to balance her. Sounds like her and Kevin P are just too similar. Hope Kevin P continues to grow and heal from his past experiences. As [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, he's special.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO that's a huge sign regarding Mike as F1. The 2-1 was confirming to Jasmine that she wants someone like Mike. She wants that stability. All JMO. yes

Last edited by siena on Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
Sad that Kevin P.'s gone? Don't be because he'll be LIVE on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] After Show after the episode!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 71 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 55 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again