SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 71 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 59 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the suit in the RC matches the one in the care.

Back to top Go down

captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:13 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
reason wrote:Mikhel goes home next week because the suit and tie he has is in when speaking about going home is at the RC for next week.

but we have a scap of him in cuba?? scratch I'm sooooo confused dizzy

Since he was not getting in the car after being sent home, I would assume that Jas did talk to him and convinced him to stay after saying he wanted to leave?

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:13 am

Is anyone able to make SCs for us to analyze? I would do it but I can't see the episode until it's posted on YT tomorrow. Thanks.

Also any possibility that they mixed the FD and HTDs together in the preview tonight?

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:13 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:preview again. Mikhel I don't want to wait around for her to break my heart, I just want to go home. He get's in the car, he had what looks like to me the same suit and tie as in the RC which they show a s/shot of.
This is so bizarre that they would preview this ... I have a feeling it's a blatant misdirect & Mikhel is in F2 (IMO).

If Mikhel is in final 2 then who is the other person?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:13 am

Could be a misdirect, but why is he leaving with his suit on into a black tinted windowed car

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:16 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
reason wrote:Mikhel goes home next week because the suit and tie he has is in when speaking about going home is at the RC for next week.

but we have a scap of him in cuba?? scratch I'm sooooo confused dizzy

Since he was not getting in the car after being sent home, I would assume that Jas did talk to him and convinced him to stay after saying he wanted to leave?

Whoa....IMHO the only way Jasmine convinces Mikhel to stay is if she is sure that Mikhel is her F1 which will be a first in franchise history, or has this scenario played out before?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:16 am

just rewatched the preview...when we hear Mikhel say " I don't want to wait around for her to break my heart. I want to just go home. That's all I have to say", it's over a series of shot of him inside a car, standing  at the rose ceremony, and getting into a car. The only word you actually see him saying ITM is "home". I think they might have mixed footages of the RCs from the FD with the HTD no idea

Last edited by Baseball Mom on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Could be a misdirect, but why is he leaving with his suit on into a black tinted windowed car

I too think misdirect because there is no way they would just spoil their own show and tell us who leaves next just like that. They would have teased us with drama if he leaves but not him leaving in a car.
However I'm very curious to see what makes him do that and how it ended up with him in cuba all cuddly in an ocean with Jas
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:18 am

Baseball Mom wrote:just rewatched the preview...when we hear Mikhel say " I don't want to wait around for her to break my heart. I want to just go home. That's all I have to say", it's over a series of shot of him inside a car, standing  at the rose ceremony, and getting into a car. The only word you actually see him saying ITM is "home".

ok thanks! so they are misdirecting us big time imo no no
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:20 am

Kevin W mother is not happy about what is happening.  There is 2 preview at the end of the show and on the after.

Last edited by reason on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:21 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Could be a misdirect, but why is he leaving with his suit on into a black tinted windowed car

I too think misdirect because there is no way they would just spoil their own show and tell us who leaves next just like that. They would have teased us with drama if he leaves but not him leaving in a car.
However I'm very curious to see what makes him do that and how it ended up with him in cuba all cuddly in an ocean with Jas
I agree

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:24 am

Jasmine is questioning Mike about how does he feels about her? funny because of this I am now questioning things.

Last edited by reason on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 71 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 59 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again