SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 71 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 38 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloralumni - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:33 am

handwave bowdown to all those who have kept this board going all these years. Your wonderful efferts are truly appreciated.

Back to top Go down

bacheloralumni - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:02 am

Do all the men attend the Canadian MTA?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:15 am

iamreal2u wrote:Do all the men attend the Canadian MTA?

This is the first bachelorette so we will all see together.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:54 am

So I am starting to think there could be a two part episode in Morocco. Either that or Kevin P's SD in Morocco just doesn't get shown?

They've released a pic of Benoit and Jasmine on what looks like a SD but maybe it's something else? We haven't had any other shots of Benoit so I wonder what their activity would be this episode?

We also had Thomas talking about Drew and I wonder if Thomas brings his suspicions about Drew up to Jasmine on the 2-1. Maybe that also contributed to her conflict on the date? I guess we shall see.

At least we know Mike and Kevin W make it to HTDs and we have Mikhel placed in Cuba. And seemingly Kevin P and Benoit will also get HTDs too. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:18 am

This is from the WNetwork episode guide, it sounds like the 2:1 is the last of the 3 dates. I wonder if it's the same day as the RC.

Jasmine and 7 Bachelors continue their search for love in exotic Marrakesh, Morocco. A devastating two-on-one date is followed by a dramatic cocktail party.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:34 am

jojo47 wrote:This is from the WNetwork episode guide, it sounds like the 2:1 is the last of the 3 dates. I wonder if it's the same day as the RC.

Jasmine and 7 Bachelors continue their search for love in exotic Marrakesh, Morocco. A devastating two-on-one date is followed by a dramatic cocktail party.
Yet it was filmed first as Thomas was back on SM May 12. They likely didn't get there till May 9/10/11 due to the average travelling time of 20+ hrs.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:38 am

siena wrote:So I am starting to think there could be a two part episode in Morocco. Either that or Kevin P's SD in Morocco just doesn't get shown?

They've released a pic of Benoit and Jasmine on what looks like a SD but maybe it's something else? We haven't had any other shots of Benoit so I wonder what their activity would be this episode?

We also had Thomas talking about Drew and I wonder if Thomas brings his suspicions about Drew up to Jasmine on the 2-1. Maybe that also contributed to her conflict on the date? I guess we shall see.

At least we know Mike and Kevin W make it to HTDs and we have Mikhel placed in Cuba. And seemingly Kevin P and Benoit will also get HTDs too. Smiley

Regarding the bolded. They weren't in Morrocco enough time to film enough to fit into 2 epi's. That and look at the chart again, there is not enough room for another epi.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:47 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
jojo47 wrote:This is from the WNetwork episode guide, it sounds like the 2:1 is the last of the 3 dates. I wonder if it's the same day as the RC.

Yet it was filmed first as Thomas was back on SM May 12.  They likely didn't get there till May 9/10/11 due to the average travelling time of 20+ hrs.

Yes, IA airing is not always the same order as filming. However, we don't know for sure if it was filmed first, as Thomas could've been back on SM at the Marrakech airport for all we know. We don't know arrival date for certain, but if they in fact arrived the 9th & the 2:1 was the 11th or 12th, there is the potential of filming in between.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am

jojo47 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Yet it was filmed first as Thomas was back on SM May 12.  They likely didn't get there till May 9/10/11 due to the average travelling time of 20+ hrs.

Yes, IA airing is not always the same order as filming. However, we don't know for sure if it was filmed first, as Thomas could've been back on SM at the Marrakech airport for all we know. We don't know arrival date for certain, but if they in fact arrived the 9th & the 2:1 was the 11th or 12th, there is the potential of filming in between.
We do know that the Montreal to Marrakesh tweet was on May 7 per Brent Cross tweet, we do know that most of the flights except for one take from 16 to 40 hrs.  I know that they didn't actually leave Montreal till the 8th.  therefore if you do the backtracking of it, they didn't get to Marrakesh till the 9/10.  They wouldn't of had the first date till the 11th, Thomas was back on SM on the 12th.  We also know from a poster here that Drew was back home on the 14th.  Therefore, IMO it was the 2/1 on the 11th, GD on the 12th and maybe a problem with Drew then.  We then have Benoit's date on the 13th.  All of the guys and Brent Cross were back in Canada by the 17th, so likely they came home on the 14/15.

Bottom line, I just don't see how they could of possibly filmed enough to fit into two epi's in Marrakesh.  They just weren't there long enough for that to happen. That along with how there just isn't room in the chart for 2 epi's in Marrakesh.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:52 am

Hi guys! hi

I've been a little absent lately as RL has been kicking my azz. I'm super frustrated that there isn't a live feed as I have taken the day off work and would love to watch and comment with you all!

I am still catching up with all your posts but I did go on the official Facebook page and see the preview for tonight's episode. Was anyone else uncomfortable with the way that Kevin W was waving his finger at and talking to Jasmine? It seems slightly aggressive to me and my possessive alarm bells are ringing.

If it was me I'd grab that finger and say "Get that out of my face or I'll shove it where the sun don't shine!"... but that's just me Hugesmile

BTW - I loved the Jasmike date - picking him for F1 and Mikhel for F2.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:56 am

handwave [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nice to see you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:handwave [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nice to see you!

Thanks! I can't watch with you - well I haven't worked out a way to do it - but will enjoy reading all your posts over the next few hours. Have fun!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 71 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 38 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again