SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:20 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you're referring to my post, I was talking about JoJo's Jordan Smiley (& how KW kind of reminded me of him with the whole "player/is he ready to settle down" thing)

Oh my gosh, so sorry. I thought you were talking about Jordan from New Zealand Bachelor and I couldn't figure it out. Sorry!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:27 pm

Sprite wrote:
albean99 wrote:Mikhel's obstacle is that he's afraid of being heartbroken IMO. Them making it seems like he leaves is a very big obstacle. It doesn't mean he's f1 but it's the edit I don't understand. Where's the surprise if he's just going to end up heartbroken as he feared?

KW already seems past his obstacle but there's still time. His mom is showing doubt so we'll see how that works out.

I suspect Mike's obstacle will end up being an excuse to send him home as f3. It seems flimsy as far as being a f1 obstacle IMO.

The heartbroken thing is also a flimsy obstacle. Pretty much anyone and everyone can claim that one. Has Mikhel talked about an ex that broke his heart? I don't recall, so it's just a generic excuse tptb can set up. Honestly, the only reason I don't think he is F3 is because we have proof that he is Cuba. He feels so much like an F3 to me even though I see that she really likes him. I wonder if there was only room for one firefighter in the F2? I can see tptb thinking that Mike and Kevin are just too much alike....solid guys, solid families and both firefighters.  Suspect

Actually he did tell Jas on one of the very first GD that he has been heartbroken before and that he had been closed up.

With that said, the point is not that we believe in the obstacle but why put it out there and why now?
There will be enough drama because KW or Mike will be let go.

Maybe it's just their way to prepare the audience for him not being the F1?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you're referring to my post, I was talking about JoJo's Jordan Smiley (& how KW kind of reminded me of him with the whole "player/is he ready to settle down" thing)

Oh my gosh, so sorry. I thought you were talking about Jordan from New Zealand Bachelor and I couldn't figure it out. Sorry!
Lol np, it can get confusing with so many countries' versions being discussed! Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:53 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
Sprite wrote:
albean99 wrote:Mikhel's obstacle is that he's afraid of being heartbroken IMO. Them making it seems like he leaves is a very big obstacle. It doesn't mean he's f1 but it's the edit I don't understand. Where's the surprise if he's just going to end up heartbroken as he feared?

KW already seems past his obstacle but there's still time. His mom is showing doubt so we'll see how that works out.

I suspect Mike's obstacle will end up being an excuse to send him home as f3. It seems flimsy as far as being a f1 obstacle IMO.

The heartbroken thing is also a flimsy obstacle. Pretty much anyone and everyone can claim that one. Has Mikhel talked about an ex that broke his heart? I don't recall, so it's just a generic excuse tptb can set up. Honestly, the only reason I don't think he is F3 is because we have proof that he is Cuba. He feels so much like an F3 to me even though I see that she really likes him. I wonder if there was only room for one firefighter in the F2? I can see tptb thinking that Mike and Kevin are just too much alike....solid guys, solid families and both firefighters.  Suspect

Actually he did tell Jas on one of the very first GD that he has been heartbroken before and that he had been closed up.

With that said, the point is not that we believe in the obstacle but why put it out there and why now?
There will be enough drama because KW or Mike will be let go.

Maybe it's just their way to prepare the audience for him not being the F1?

Or setting him up as the broken hearted next bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:36 pm

I can't imagine many people think Mikhel will be f1, even me and he's my favorite. They usually don't want us to be prepared for anything that actually will happen. I realize this is a Canadian show but that seems to be reality tv in general IMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ITA  Mikhel's my favourite and I think he's the one I would pick but at this point I think it'll be Kevin W, which is fine because I like them together too. I don't see the romantic connection between Jasmine and Mike at all though and when I compare all three relationships, it's hard for me to see her picking him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by summerofsammi Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:05 pm

It's pretty obvious Mikhel is F1 after the picture he just posted on Instagram: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

summerofsammi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:07 pm

summerofsammi wrote:It's pretty obvious Mikhel is F1 after the picture he just posted on Instagram: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maybe a little too obvious???? That is them on his HTD so is that him just sharing a preview of what happened then?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:12 pm

I just get the gut feeling that most of us will be shock tomorrow, with how things play out.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:16 pm

BikeGate or WatermelonGate laugh out loud

There have been F2's in the past that have posted IG's of them and the lead. It's interesting that he would be so bold, coming from someone who doesn't do SM that often.

Seth was also a contestant, I wonder what that is all about.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W Network ‏@w_network
What do you tell your parents when you're on a show like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? Watch the video messages they sent home: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:20 pm

Mikhel has posted a photo on IG of him kissing Jasmine before. He also posted an SC with a quote from their first kiss and commented that it was a moment he'd never forget. It just seems a bit excessive for an F1 altogether IMO
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again