SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:32 pm

I think Rachel's IG was not activated until recently because Alexis Waters has been following her for awhile and I know that I looked through all of her recent followers a few weeks ago and didn't see Rachel's IG at that time. So does that mean Rachel is home and might be the F3? Perfect spot for the next bachelorette. Fingers Crossed!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:40 pm

If she's f3 does that mean Corinne is f2????
Frc is on 11/18 so Rachel could still be f2, got home yesterday/ today, and reactivate IG?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:43 pm

Corinne deleted photos about a week ago
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:50 pm

I think Rachel is F2
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:50 pm

The FRC was a couple of days ago, so she could have just reactivated. It seems like both Corinne and Raven have been active for longer. I'll be so sad for her if she's F2 since I'm already pre-rooting for her sad.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:51 pm

kimberlyg wrote:The FRC was a couple of days ago, so she could have just reactivated.  It seems like both Corinne and Raven have been active for longer.  I'll be so sad for her if she's F2 since I'm already pre-rooting for her sad.  

f1 or next bachelorette for me Smiley
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:55 pm

When was it activated????????????????  

If today or yesterday then she could still be number 1.  Remember Finland is 7 or 8 hrs ahead of us. Now if someone see her at church and give us a heads up now that would be good. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:09 pm

Since her IG wasn't found until today, she may have never deactivated it. It could've been public all along (like Whitney and Jasmine Goode's) but no one ever picked up on it because her surname isn't part of her username and the profile pic doesn't look all that much like her. If I was scrolling through who the contestants were following and saw Rachel's IG, I probably would've scrolled right past it without a second thought because I wouldn't have made the connection that it's her. JMO. There's no factual evidence to say that Rachel's IG was reactivated since we don't know if it was even deactivated in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:12 pm

bblake wrote:Since her IG wasn't found until today, she may have never deactivated it. It could've been public all along (like Whitney and Jasmine Goode's) but no one ever picked up on it because her surname isn't part of her username and the profile pic doesn't look all that much like her. If I was scrolling through who the contestants were following and saw Rachel's IG, I probably would've scrolled right past it without a second thought because I wouldn't have made the connection that it's her. JMO. There's no factual evidence to say that Rachel's IG was reactivated since we don't know if it was even deactivated in the first place.

I posted above why I think that it was deactivated.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:24 pm

Yes but how does Rachel not appearing in Alexis' following list a few weeks ago mean that her IG was deactivated? You said Alexis has been following her for awhile but if Rachel did deactivate her IG account before she left for filming, how could Alexis have started following her while she was on the show as her IG would've still been deactivated then? That means that she would've had to have started following her while Rachel's IG was still active AKA before they left for filming, but they wouldn't have known each other then.

IMO Alexis started following Rachel recently/after you looked through her following list a few weeks ago. Her IG may very well have been deactivated, I'm just saying that there's no solid proof of that as her IG wasn't known to us until today, so any speculation about her possibly reactivating her IG should not be treated as fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:40 pm

There is no factual evidence whether it was deactivated or not, however, I too think it was. The girls in the house have the opportunity to exchange sm information as well as personal information with each other. I know that I have extensively looked through each of the girls sm accounts steadily looking for possible girls on the show, and have looked specifically for Rachel with no luck. Alexis wasn't following Rachel last week when I looked after the f3 RC. The follow was recent. IMO, given the fact that she was f4 and speculated f2, I feel like it would have been found before today.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:12 pm

I think Rachel reactivated her today, because Jasmine Goode just followed her on instagram
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena