SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neworleans - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:49 am

OnePromise wrote:I heard an interview a few days ago... I can't remember which producer was being interviewed, but it was either Millsy or Fleiss who said that they already had one specific woman in mind for the next Bachelorette. He said that she would stand out and be an amazing Bachelorette. I think that it is pretty clear it will be Rachel.  They would be crazy not to ask her.
I thought of Raven with that laugh out loud. So funny how everyone see and takes things differently

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

neworleans - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if Robert Mills ( one of the producers )said Rachel boss is a hugh fan then I would say it is almost a done deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:38 am

I would say, he is considering her. A done deal is a done deal. They always leave their done deals open.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:46 am

We've only viewed one epi. There may be others who were not in the mix but end up being a fan favourite as well. I've seen a few Dani M next bachelorette comments, in Ali's blog for one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:12 pm

I like what I saw of her in the premiere. She is a potential bachelorette material. But i agree it's early days and it could go to any of the f6 based on popularity at the end of the season unless production are set on making history with thier first diverse lead.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:06 pm

loved her - she carries herself really well and her approachability with her confidence is soo attractive!! Can't wait to see more of her... she seems so normal for this crazy show imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:33 pm

Dessler wrote:For those asking about how Rachel could leave her job to do the show, Robert Mills said her boss is a huge fan and let her take a leave of absence to do the show.

But would her boss be a big enough fan to give her another leave of absence to be the Bette? That would have to be even longer since there is so much more to do as the lead and all the press that goes along with it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:06 pm

Just rewatched the segment when they met and Rachel totally threw Nick off balance - he said "how are you?" twice as she was walking up to him hehehe...
His face also got that shy, blush and he got mumbly with her like he does when he's nervous around a girl. He also said "nice to meet you" twice hehehehe

During their convo he was fiddling his fingers...was obvious he was very nervous and shy with her.

And WOAH he is sooo nervous when giving her the FIR!! He's so fidgety and not giving her eye contact...it's soo clear that she was on a pedestal with him at that moment!

I think he might have let Rachel go early at F3 so he doesn't hurt her too much but I wouldn't be surprised if she was his true F2 based on their interactions. I could also imagine a scenario where rachel was as/more guarded than Nick cos she's also a "cerebral person"/a thinker while vanessa seems to be more of a heart/feeler person meaning she might get vulnerable more quickly with him letting him also fall more easily as we know nick has actually got quite a real wall up during BIP. Or maybe cos of the FIR and not enough time spent together it took too long for them to get private time and develop their relationship

Looking forward to seeing his interaction with Raven

Last edited by emusha on Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:15 pm

emusha wrote:Just rewatched the segment when they met and Rachel totally threw Nick off balance - he said "how are you?" twice as she was walking up to him hehehe...
His face also got that shy, blush and he got mumbly with her like he does when he's nervous around a girl. He also said "nice to meet you" twice hehehehe

During their convo he was fiddling his fingers...was obvious he was very nervous and shy with her.

I think he might have let Rachel go early at F3 so he doesn't hurt her too much but I wouldn't be surprised if she was his true F2 based on their interactions. I could also imagine a scenario where rachel was as/more guarded than Nick cos she's also a "cerebral person"/a thinker while vanessa seems to be more of a heart/feeler person meaning she might get vulnerable more quickly with him letting him also fall more easily as we know nick has actually got quite a real wall up during BP

Looking forward to seeing his interaction with Raven

He totally was checking her out when she was walking into the mansion...he was like woooh! giggling
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:18 pm

My favourite part was when he asked her if she knew what the FIR was and she said kind of, but can you tell me what it means? Direct but in a sweet way. Makes him tell her why he was giving it to her beyond what might've been a canned, nervous line. Go Rachel!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:23 pm

I wish we didnt have the blogger who spoils because it ,akes us focused on the spoiled person and we start to see everything with only that person. I am glad some saw what I saw with Rachel on night one too. It is like an overload of Vanessa right now and it is kinda putting me off her. And lets not forget her incessant sm posts too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:25 pm

I will keep watching for Rachel and hopefully I get on the Vanessa board soon. I hope to be open minded about all the girls without paying attention to the "look at me I won and I am happy" SM posts. I like that Rachel is not oversharing on SM. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena