SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:48 am

I think the first kiss was a bit awkward because he wasn't expecting it. It looked like they were pulling into a hug, which quickly turned into a kiss. My guess is that a producer talked to Rachel prior, and told her that if she got the FIR, she should go for the kiss, and maybe she wasn't sure when to do it so she took the chance as their faces were getting near. That being said, I did see more intrigue than chemistry; but still more chemistry than he had with at least 90% of the other women. Still, I think once Nick doesn't feel the pressure of having to talk to and engage every single woman on night one, we'll see more of that chemistry which I totally saw when they were all cozy by the fire, and Rachel told Nick he was "rare and refreshing."
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:06 am

As quick as the hug escalated to a kiss, I was expecting it to be way more awkward. They transitioned easily and were in sync.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:04 am

To me it looks like his intent was to kiss her because he leaned forward and stopped, then kissed her. He didn't go all in as to just hug her
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:44 pm

This is the person I am most intrigue by. Funny she dont post much, must be busy with her work, as she said she loves her work because everyday is different. I dont think she will leave it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:58 pm

reason wrote:This is the person I am most intrigue by.  Funny she dont post much, must be busy with her work, as she said she loves her work because everyday is different.  I dont think she will leave it.

I love her and the fact that she is not OTT with sm posting makes me love her even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:19 pm

IA ya'll I like that she is private. I believe she also has a career to protect. As a litigator, she needs to present herself in the best light because perceptions of her can impact the cases she represents. There's a reason why lawyers mostly wear suits. I respect and value her attitude towards her privacy.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:24 pm

I found Rachel's twitter account, she joined September @TheRealBigRach for those that are interested in following her. She has no posts, just a reply to astrid.

Btw i think she should use her full name as her instagram/twitter username. Someone commented that it took an hour to find her on instagram Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:51 pm

^^thanks for this. Is she on snapchat too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't know.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:05 pm

I dont foresee rachael will give nick much of a chase and if so her allure might decrease in the coming epis but twt this is just speculation imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:52 pm

Cute pic! Nick has her red lipstick on his lip  giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:17 pm

That's cute. Where is it from?

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena