SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:14 pm

If I remember Rachel boss love the show, so if they are watching it is a good thing. If they are looking at her this early they might be looking at bringing in lots of older guys. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:21 pm

I really don't like when they choose the lead so early on. I like to form my own opinion watching the show of who I think should be the next lead. It's one of the reasons why I was so against Luke being the Bachelor. Rachel hasn't won me over yet so let's see how her date with Nick goes for me to start seeing her as a potential lead. So far she's beautiful, smart, and gracious. Can she carry her own show? We shall see!

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:24 pm

It is just an assumption it is not a done deal as far as I am concern.  IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:34 pm

If there are no Bachelor producers involved, and her friends  are a part of it, then it can't be show related.

Like Nick did after Kaitlyn's season, if she tagged Us, she is hoping they (and any other mag) will pick up some of the photos and use them whenever they write stories about her. Us used the same ones of Nick from 2 years ago in their last issue. That way mags won't forever have to use her ABC headshot  if they write about her.

....or it could just be for some fashion thing.

Last edited by julychild on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:36 pm

I personally don't think they choose the lead this early. They don't have to IMO. All the contestants these days are more than willing to sign the contract IMO. Raven and Rachel have both been liking comments on IG about being the bachelorette and it's only been 3 weeks. Things only gets interesting if TPTB want someone and they refuse like Chris Lambton. The perks TPTB were willing to offer him (Source) Otherwise they'll prolly make all these girls sign contracts and announce their decision last minute.

Even if this was a legit Usweekly shoot, it means nothing IMO. Caila had the entire intro filmed by TPTB in Ohio and they still went and gave it to Jojo.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Raven and Rachel have both been liking comments on IG about being the bachelorette and it's only been 3 weeks

Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Raven and Rachel have both been liking comments on IG about being the bachelorette and it's only been 3 weeks

Rolling Eyes

Nearly all of them have liked such tweets, comments, including Vanessa, and the ones who don't even have a prayer.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:20 pm

If there's anything shown of the shoot, could someone give a description or post it here? Thanks.

I agree about 'liking' comments. I think they are just trying to say they appreciate the positive comments.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:52 pm

julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Nearly all of them have liked such tweets, comments, including Vanessa, and the ones who don't even have a prayer.

Did Vanessa like one saying they want her as the bachelorette? giggling I must have missed that one! I am amazed someone even wrote it considering every 5th comment on her IG says that she is the winner. giggling

I am pretty sure the other girls do it too. I only knew about Rachel and Raven since I only follow F3 to track feet for a now improbable(IMO) foiler season. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:27 pm

I think the US photoshoot might be for a piece just before her NOLA date epi. She is the 1st WOC as both FIR and 1-1 date so that could be given as a premise for an article on her but will also be a way to put out more info about her as a peron. I think playing the race card is a delicate balance and viewers need to see her shine.  So far, she is looking, to me, to be the best candidate regardless of the whole "diversity" issue.
I doubt a Bette has been chosen but tptb would have sanctioned this photoshoot which leads me to believe that this could be the beginning of a push to start popular opinion momentum. It's a much better way than the typical meltdown that seems to cough up next leads.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:00 pm

Whether I like the contestant or not, IMO we are three epi's in, and already they are promoting themselves to be the next bachelorette. Whether they are liking it out of common courtesy or whether they are truly promoting themselves, IMO it's not a good look.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:00 am

I thought that the contestants were supposed to make it seem like they could be who Nick picked rather than promote themselves as the next Bachelorette. I do feel like Rachel could be a strong candidate for the next Bachelorette, but I do not think that is set in stone by any means. This show is all about ratings--they will pick who they think will get the most people to watch first and foremost over anything else. JMO

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena