SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:59 pm

I really don't see any other Bette option from this season that so easily fits the "job" description.
Her story of having powered out in the workforce and now wanting to focus on her romantic life is relatable to many professional women.   She has a dynamic personality with a nice balance of fun and serious.  She is articulate and has a quirky sense of humor.  She looks regal in evening wear. Her only hurtle, as per what is known, is showing vulnerability so that's hardly baggage.
Although Kaitlyn was 30, it's day and night in the maturity department so Rachel would be a refreshingly new look at dating.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:38 pm

Nick wrote about Rachel in his blog

Rachel
Choosing Rachel for my one-on-one this week was easy. From the very first night we’d had an instant connection and chemistry. Over the past few weeks I felt like we had built something special and this was a date that I felt could really push our relationship forward. This day was pretty much all about exploring New Orleans together, and it felt like something we would do as a couple outside of this world. Of course, helicopters and yachts are romantic and unbelievable experiences — but there is something about just walking through a city with no real plan that makes a bond so much greater. It was also pretty cool that Rachel had just been to New Orleans, so she was giving me the inside scoop on these new experiences for me.

From eating the most delicious beignets to dancing in the streets and listening to some amazing live music, my date with Rachel couldn’t have been more fun. I also have to admit that those beignets were highly addicting. They should really warn you because I didn’t play it cool at all. I think I may have eaten five or six, I can’t lie. But OMG were they worth it. Thinking about it now, I could probably toss back another dozen.

Also, what you guys didn’t see was the show we stopped into. Lolo, is this really cool artist that has an unbelievable voice and stage presence. Not to brag, but I think Rachel and I tore up that dance floor and Lolo loved us! But with Rachel on my arm, who wouldn’t? Am I right? But honestly, I ended up downloading a bunch of Lolo’s music later that day and playing it for Rachel that night as a surprise.

As yummy as the treats were — and Lolo was also really cool, I have to say that the second line was by far the coolest part of our day. What a welcoming feeling, to have a city open their arms to anybody in such a joyous way. This tradition is something that I’d never seen in any city in my life. The music, the energy and the sense of community was intoxicating. I remember feeling such a high this day and reflecting on my decision to give her the first impression rose the night we met. I was reminded of how confident I felt about her then, but on this day, also so confident in what was to come.

The energy of our day carried into the evening. The location where we had dinner was so cool, I wish you guys could have seen more of it. This place is the home to hundreds of Mardi Gras floats that range from traditional to absolute insane. We started the evening off running around like kids playing hide and seek, and stealing a few kisses in private away from the eyes of the floats.

It was really moving when Rachel opened up about the reason she had just visited New Orleans not that long ago. It is tragic to lose someone close, but having that reminder to take advantage of every opportunity that life gives you. Rachel is someone who in the past, had expressed how it was hard for her to open up, but that evening we connected more than we ever had before. I couldn’t help but feel this desire to let Rachel know just how excited I was about our relationship — I was crazy about her! Moments like this can be few and far between and I didn’t want to waste the momentum that we had.

Rachel has a way of allowing herself to be vulnerable without losing confidence or questioning herself. By the time our evening ended, I had almost forgotten that there was a rose on the table, but there was no doubt that I was giving it to her, and there was no doubt that I was starting to feel like this relationship had a big future.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:39 pm

Really, really liked Rachel on their 1on1. I skipped the rest of the episode, so I didn't see much of their other interactions, but the Rachel shown to us is one fine lady and whatever she'll set her sights on, she will accomplish.

It was also the first time that I paid more attention to the woman than Nick himself. She was more intriguing. Maybe because I'm spoiled and I believe in Van being F1 I dismissed some of Nick's words as circumstantial, but if I wasn't spoiled, I might believe she's the one ... though the chemistry level is lower.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:41 pm

see2love wrote:Nick wrote about Rachel in his blog

Also, what you guys didn’t see was the show we stopped into. Lolo, is this really cool artist that has an unbelievable voice and stage presence. Not to brag, but I think Rachel and I tore up that dance floor and Lolo loved us! But with Rachel on my arm, who wouldn’t? Am I right? But honestly, I ended up downloading a bunch of Lolo’s music later that day and playing it for Rachel that night as a surprise.

This is cute as h*ll

ETA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I also believe the spoiler of Vanessa as final one, but that doesn't mean he didn't have feelings for anyone else along the way IMO. I definitely see more chemistry with V, but I'm enjoying watching the overall relationship with Rachel more. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:55 pm

This may be an unpopular opinion but honestly I read that part about the date with Rachel in the blog and I felt Nick's excitement...but more for New Orleans and the stuff they did in New Orleans.

I don't doubt he enjoyed doing those things with Rachel but he talked about the beignets he ate that were so delicious, becoming a fan of this Lolo woman's music, the line dance, the mardi gras stuff, etc. and the most we got about Rachel was that he liked how she could be vulnerable without losing confidence.

I know he said he was crazy about her and he was feeling that the relationship had a big future but most of what he actually wrote felt more like summary of all the fun stuff he got to do in New Orleans and less about what was truly amazing about being with Rachel that day.

Like I almost felt he had more of giddiness because they were in New Orleans and doing fun New Orleans stuff and less that he was giddy simply because he was with Rachel. I don't know, like I said, this may be unpopular but the whole thing just read a bit odd to me.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:03 pm

ReneeM wrote:

This is cute as h*ll

ETA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I also believe the spoiler of Vanessa as final one, but that doesn't mean he didn't have feelings for anyone else along the way IMO. I definitely see more chemistry with V, but I'm enjoying watching the overall relationship with Rachel more. JMO.

I thought the downloading was cute too. giggling loved their date so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:18 pm

Rachel
Choosing Rachel for my one-on-one this week was easy. From the very first night we’d had an instant connection and chemistry. Over the past few weeks I felt like we had built something special and this was a date that I felt could really push our relationship forward. This day was pretty much all about exploring New Orleans together, and it felt like something we would do as a couple outside of this world. Of course, helicopters and yachts are romantic and unbelievable experiences — but there is something about just walking through a city with no real plan that makes a bond so much greater. It was also pretty cool that Rachel had just been to New Orleans, so she was giving me the inside scoop on these new experiences for me.

From eating the most delicious beignets to dancing in the streets and listening to some amazing live music, my date with Rachel couldn’t have been more fun. I also have to admit that those beignets were highly addicting. They should really warn you because I didn’t play it cool at all. I think I may have eaten five or six, I can’t lie. But OMG were they worth it. Thinking about it now, I could probably toss back another dozen.

As yummy as the treats were — and Lolo was also really cool, I have to say that the second line was by far the coolest part of our day. What a welcoming feeling, to have a city open their arms to anybody in such a joyous way. This tradition is something that I’d never seen in any city in my life. The music, the energy and the sense of community was intoxicating. I remember feeling such a high this day and reflecting on my decision to give her the first impression rose the night we met. I was reminded of how confident I felt about her then, but on this day, also so confident in what was to come.

The energy of our day carried into the evening. The location where we had dinner was so cool, I wish you guys could have seen more of it. This place is the home to hundreds of Mardi Gras floats that range from traditional to absolute insane. We started the evening off running around like kids playing hide and seek, and stealing a few kisses in private away from the eyes of the floats.

It was really moving when Rachel opened up about the reason she had just visited New Orleans not that long ago. It is tragic to lose someone close, but having that reminder to take advantage of every opportunity that life gives you. Rachel is someone who in the past, had expressed how it was hard for her to open up, but that evening we connected more than we ever had before. I couldn’t help but feel this desire to let Rachel know just how excited I was about our relationship — I was crazy about her! Moments like this can be few and far between and I didn’t want to waste the momentum that we had.

Rachel has a way of allowing herself to be vulnerable without losing confidence or questioning herself. By the time our evening ended, I had almost forgotten that there was a rose on the table, but there was no doubt that I was giving it to her, and there was no doubt that I was starting to feel like this relationship had a big future.

He talked about her and their connection imo
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:47 pm

Someone posted this on a YouTube comment under a clip of Nick and Rachel's date.

"The more I see of her, the more Rachel reminds me of the first bachelorette Trista. She's original bachelorete caliber, but since the show is about drama these days it's true she might not be dramatic enough."

I didn't watch that early, so I thought that was interesting and wondering other's take on that comment?

Anyways, I really loved the date. I saw Rachel get a lot of love on twitter, especially from all the bachelor former contestants I follow... Ben, Caila, Amanda, Ashley I, Jade retweeting Ahsley I about her, the twins, and more... I also saw a lot of fan support and a bunch of people saying they felt she had the second strongest connection after Vanessa. I also heard some people saying they didn't feel it... I personally felt it. When Nick said "I'm super into you", I believed it. He likes strong women and I think the spoiled F3 are all strong women or independent, and the more and more I watch, the more and more I am not surprised. Rachel seemed to have let her guard down when she admitted to liking him a lot. She doesn't seem like the type of girl to show her emotions quickly, and I think that she truly wasn't expecting to feel that way about Nick. I thought it was cute. Idk... I did see the chemistry in the kisses as well but thats JMO.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:52 pm

I watched the first Bachelor and Trista is not what I would compare Rachel to.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:56 pm

Okay [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks laugh out loud. I am still a baby bach fan, so I was wondering what that person meant with their comment and what similarities they saw... I certainly hope they aren't correct about the not dramatic enough part. I realize it's still reality tv and it needs ratings however, I think with the right casting a Rachel as the lead season could be still interesting, intense, and dramatic. I think any of the girls can have fun seasons... Even someone like Danielle M who I find kind of boring but that is JMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:29 pm

ericbutterfly wrote:Okay [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks laugh out loud. I am still a baby bach fan, so I was wondering what that person meant with their comment and what similarities they saw... I certainly hope they aren't correct about the not dramatic enough part. I realize it's still reality tv and it needs ratings however, I think with the right casting a Rachel as the lead season could be still interesting, intense, and dramatic. I think any of the girls can have fun seasons... Even someone like Danielle M who I find kind of boring but that is JMO.

I think it's too hard to predict how ratings/demos will be.  They made it seem like Desiree's season did the worst ratings wise, but actually she was about the same...it was Andi's that sucked in the ratings/demos.   I just don't think the show could find someone better to me.  I would be happy if it was Raven, but this show has a real opportunity to have a minority female lead. A goal they have stated repeatedly.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena