SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I find it fascinating and awesome when the show actually shows us very real relationship moments like e.g. conflict and how a couple learns to handle it. In the end Rachel went away with this from Nick that 1) he wants her to be there because she wants to be there ie. because she has feelings for him. 2) He would go crazy if she just picked up and left. 3) this week is very difficult and he's had his fair share 3) She should not let the reason she leaves be the fact that she is uncomfortable i.e. when there's something between them and something great could happen in the end.

Ended up taking a couple of screenshots that show Nick's panicked face while talking to Rachel - the first one looks like he could be sick, second one he looks very emotional.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  and others -- this might give a paused version of his reaction

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My screenshots

Last edited by emusha on Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:15 pm

About the "lose my mind" part it was mentioned in the beginning of their conversation..

Nick: Here's the thing about today specific how things ended like I would lose my mind if you wigged out and like peaced out.
Rachel: But I was there I am not even going to lie to you..
Nick: I get it which is why I am having a little bit of anxiety right now.

About their body language comparing their talk to when he was talking to Whitney and DL it does show a difference, he just seemed not that present, but with Rachel they were both facing each other, he was holding her hand,  he was making a lot of eye contact and was completely focused on her and what she was saying and was actually talking to her.

I guess this is where the frustration starts hitting as I thought everyone looked tired and done this episode.
Also Rachel looked really nice with the messy bun.

Last edited by Carine on Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:15 pm

emusha wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:^^[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I will disagree re: front runner - I sincerely believe that based on the order of dates, Nick requested for Vanessa's date to be sooner than later, to me that is Nick chasing. Him being very attentive to Vanessa during the 0-G date was him chasing Vanessa. I think the difference is that by the time dinner time came around Vanessa also showed her enthusiasm about whatever Nick had started and began reciprocating. V&N are more reciprocal I believe. Whereas R&N is more of Nick trying to draw Rachel out of her shell. My .02 cents.

well I don't feel so strongly about the word "frontrunner" cos what does that even mean?? laugh out loud and this is all based on what we see so I'm not trying to argue that specific point but I do think that Vanessa has been pursuing Nick much more openly over the last few episodes while on the other hand, Nick has been pursuing Rachel openly... my caveat is ultimately its all a moot point and will matter is how they would have built a relationship. In one of his recent interviews Nick was saying "It's good you guys can pick it out when it's all a haze for me" regarding people saying they could tell V was F1 from night one...

their very first interaction Vanessa told Nick that she hoped he was the bachelor and she felt like it was 'meant to be' when he ended up being the bach. She was very complimentary of him at the beginning of their dinner date 'thank you for being you...it was special that you took care of me' etc. we haven't heard Nick discuss her attributes specifically so far but he does discuss their interactions and the gift from her students, how protective he feels about her "i like taking care of you", he discusses how optimistic he feels - how much fun he had and how he cares for her etc.

With Rachel from the first day when he gave her the first rose, he was all compliments, he reaffirms those compliments the next time they talk. Then he states he'll be very patient with helping her "get there" and he's very glad she's opening up to him because that's the best step. When she says she's trying... he tells her he "wants someone who wants to". He again is full of compliments during their date and he flat out states that he's "super into her". he also initiates a lot of physical touch with her.

Regarding the examples you listed
1. We know that date orders are generally a negotiation between the lead and production - in bette seasons the F1 and F2 generally get dates later on in the show..
2. I totally think Nick taking care of Vanessa bonded them to have intimacy more than with any other woman but I don't see how that is him "pursuing her". I don't see him fascinated to learn every little thing about her in their conversation as he is with Rachel and he doesn't point out specific attributes of hers during the convos - this might be the edit but if so the edit isnt showing him pursuing V in the way he's pursuing Rachel -- so far! ALL IMHO

My disclaimer - I honestly don't think it matters in the end of this show whehter he was initially interested in Rachel or Vanessa -- over the weeks the relationships change and they get to know each other for real... no idea I will even go far enough to say that in this show it doesn't even ultimately matter who the lead chose as F1 cos the true test will be wether they have compatibility beyond the romance of this show (note: the speculation in the ben and lauren page to see what I mean)

I thought I read that Vanessa hoped Chase was the lead?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:16 pm

I'm not buying into the D Lo conflict with V. I have seen no conflict with Rachel and V but I can buy into Rachel frustrated over group dates at this point esp when he lets opposing team stay. It's way too late in the process to have a group date competition. This was a bad idea from the moment TPTB conjured it up! IMO, Rachel did see Nick comforting Dani and V. Then, two girls who had early 1on1 get to spend even more time with Nick. Worst of all, it was what Nick wanted. I do feel he was very invested Rachel at this point. Where he messed up is in sizing up Rachel's patience. We only saw two minutes of an all day group date but I saw enough to know it was bad.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think there is an issue, idk what or how big but consistently last night when Rachel and Vanessa are in the same space and Vanessa's speaking, Rachel's face says it all IMO. The scene in the hotel where Vanessa's doing that fun fact thing, and on the catamaran when Vanessa kept yelling her responses.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:34 pm

ReneeM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think there is an issue, idk what or how big but consistently last night when Rachel and Vanessa are in the same space and Vanessa's speaking, Rachel's face says it all IMO. The scene in the hotel where Vanessa's doing that fun fact thing, and on the catamaran when Vanessa kept yelling her responses.
I've seen it mentioned more than once that Vanessa was yelling on catamaran. For the life of me, I can't recall that scene.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] When Nick was asking, christmas/halloween and chocolate/vanilla. The yelling annoyed me so maybe she was also just annoyed in the moment, but I tied it back to the hotel room and it seems to tell a hidden story IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] When Nick was asking, christmas/halloween and chocolate/vanilla. The yelling annoyed me so maybe she was also just annoyed in the moment, but I tied it back to the hotel room and it seems to tell a hidden story IMO.
Oh yeah. I remember now.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Are those your SC's?  You need to either put the link to where they came from, the SC No Discussion Thread or say My SC, Ladybug's / Litta's or whoever's SC under each SC you've posted.  A SC has to be proper sourced or we have to delete them.  Thanks!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:49 pm

Ha Ha. You may be onto something. Vanessa knew this scene was coming according to an Instagram post about how much she loved Christmas days ago.

I think Nick's final women are outstanding young ladies with strong personalities. Fighting for one man at the same time in the same space was a disaster waiting to happen. I'm so glad (for the most part) TPTB have no choice but to see the drama subside amongst them. One more hump to cross over. You know when even Nick is beginning to unravel, it's getting tough and very emotional.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:50 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Are those your SC's?  You need to either put the link to where they came from, the SC No Discussion Thread or say My SC, Ladybug's / Litta's or whoever's SC under each SC you've posted.  A SC has to be proper sourced or we have to delete them.  Thanks!

Yes they are mine -- as I mentioned above -- I took them. I will add "My Screenshot" thanks for the heads up!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she explained she first wanted it to be him then when her friend submitted her she had to pick someone else cos he wasn't an option but then it ended up being him in the long run anyway
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena