SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by allicat Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:14 pm

reason wrote:Vanessa = had a great conversation and it made him feel more attracted to her.

Rachel = they had a great conversation and it made him feel great about their relationship.

He never said attraction with Rachel but with Vanessa he did.
See to me in a way says the opposite. Vanessa = attraction.. is just surface and Rachel = relationship.. is deeper.

allicat

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:15 pm

I listened to the AOL Build, I thought he had nice things to say about a few of them. As far as Rachel, I think he was genuine in what he was saying, rather than trying to sell her credentials as the next 'ette, it sounded like what he truly feels about her.

I didn't listen to the GMA Pop yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
emusha wrote:GMA

Kelly

In the GMA POP he briefly talked about Alexis, mentioned BIP as he did in his blog, mentioned Whitney briefly, when asked about Rachel he used words like beautiful smart cliche felt like he's known her forever easy to hang out with.

He was not asked about anyone else who is still there, so it's difficult to compare to others. Who was the host in the grey dress that wouldn't STHU?

During Kelly, they never asked or mentioned Rachel at all. However they did have an almost 5 minute Corrine game show. They read 5-6 lines and he had to guess if Corrine said it or not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:28 pm

During GMA Pop he responded to their prompt about Rachel then later on he mentioned her again unsolicited to describe his connection in comparison with someone else like Whitney.

During at least one of the interviews I believe he mentioned Rachel first without being asked (AOL Build?).

During AOL Build I believe he mentioned Rachel around 4 different times in the conversation. 1) which women were most comfortable being themselves in front of the camera (the interviewer did not mention Rachel) 2) discussing corrine he brought up rachel saying she was very good at engaging him (the interviewer did not mention Rachel) 3) discussed that he mentioned to rachel that the week is one that's very intense (the interviewer did not mention Rachel) 4) Rachel's convo during the CP with him made him feel good about their relationship (interviewer generally talked about the tough CP but didn't specifically discuss Rachel)

I believe he is being very very real and he truly means what he says when he talks about Rachel.
But I also think the repeated manner of her being discussed in these interviews along with the tweet from MF about something historic hint at a possible bachelorette positioning. we shall see.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:33 am

Here is a better view of Rachel's dress from 1 of the rose ceremonies.
It's my fav dress of the season so far.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:26 am

allicat wrote:
reason wrote:Vanessa = had a great conversation and it made him feel more attracted to her.

Rachel = they had a great conversation and it made him feel great about their relationship.

See to me in a way says the opposite. Vanessa = attraction.. is just surface and Rachel = relationship.. is deeper.

It has been my experience that whenever leads get asked about their F1...like word association...they always describe them in terms of attraction...Sexy, hot, etc...not in terms of relationship. They pretty much always pick who they are feeling the hots for.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:32 am

Sprite wrote:
allicat wrote:

It has been my experience that whenever leads get asked about their F1...like word association...they always describe them in terms of attraction...Sexy, hot, etc...not in terms of relationship. They pretty much always pick who they are feeling the hots for.

Except Ben. Didn't he call Jojo sexy and Lauren sweet?

I'm still liking Rachel a lot and I really hope she becomes the next Bachelorette.
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:40 am

Another interview where Nick talks about Rachel as potential bette
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:26 pm

I noticed this scene while i was watching today, the way that he is looking at her is so sweet and he did not even want to leave with Jasmine. Just a genuine moment between them  beatingheart . I am starting to doubt if Rachel is F3.

MY gif
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:37 pm

Dessler wrote:I noticed this scene while i was watching today, the way that he is looking at her is so sweet and he did not even want to leave with Jasmine. Just a genuine moment between them  beatingheart . I am starting to doubt if Rachel is F3.

MY gif
They really are ADORABLE together. I like them a lot heartbeat

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:38 pm

I'm ready for more previews to be able to determine Raven / Rachel F2/F3 placement.  

But IMO, the fact there is something between them might indeed be why Rachel is F3.  Nick does not want to keep any of the girls longer than necessary to let their feelings develop more if he can't reciprocate.  So, IMO, if Rachel is indeed let go at F3, she may have actually been his F2 in terms of feelings.  He wouldn't be the first lead to do this and IMO it would help better set her up for 'Ette, since most come from the F3 spot.  I could see him letting her go a few days earlier at the F3 spot than holding her there to F2.  Because it would spare her feelings some and he wouldn't have to continue to lead her or string her along, if he knew he was 100% not going to choose her.  Wouldn't matter IMO if he knew he was 100% on choosing Vanessa or anyone else at the point, just that he wasn't going to choose Rachel.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena