SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFSCouplesCam - Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  Empty Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:48 am

lorijbaker wrote:They need to do an update of all the couples, where everyone is... I saw Davina got married...

mindless wrote:Woah, that was quick! I didn't even know she had a boyfriend.

Columbia, MD wrote:Here's a link to one of the articles about her wedding:

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2016/07/08/married-at-first-sight-season-2-star-davina-kullar-is-married-again-get-details/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFSCouplesCam - Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:05 pm

MAFSCouplesCam - Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  CoEUtz0WIAAb1_E
Davina Davis ‏@davinadavisnyc Jul 24 Manhattan, NY
I do, I did, we are....living a life we love together.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

MAFSCouplesCam - Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Post by Amberish Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:40 pm

According to an InTouch 'where are the couples today' piece, Heather Seidel has found love.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/married-at-first-sight-still-married-127836/photos/heather-derek-married-at-first-sight-240432#photo-anchor

"HEATHER AND DEREK (SEASON 4)

"The couple made MAFS history for being the first couple to call it quits after only two weeks into the experiment. After a successful wedding, things got rocky during the honeymoon when Heather confronted Derek about his constant smoking, which she called a "deal breaker." After a heated argument, Heather told producers she no longer was interested in staying married to Derek.

"Today, Heather lives in Florida and has found a new love. As for Derek, he too lives in Florida and appears to be enjoying the single life.

"FYI, Instagram"

MAFSCouplesCam - Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  Heathe10
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:21 am

Good for her. Everyone deserves to fall in love. I hope she's happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:02 am

Good for Heather. I liked her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:48 pm

I still think Sonia and Nick are on the outs & that an announcement of such will be coming soon. Sonia's latest tweet is about not clinging to mistakes, and a lot of her posts sound similar. Nick also seems very reflective in his posts, and his posts seem to show a lot of personal growth.

provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:10 pm

provenceguy wrote:I still think Sonia and Nick are on the outs & that an announcement of such will be coming soon. Sonia's latest tweet is about not clinging to mistakes, and a lot of her posts sound similar. Nick also seems very reflective in his posts, and his posts seem to show a lot of personal growth.

They have filed for divorce according to online sources.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun May 28, 2017 1:10 pm

I thought I read that Sonia and Derek were an item

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 2:31 pm

That wouldn't surprise me. They seemed to be good friends during the show, and before the break up was revealed. Derek never bothered me. I hope he finds happiness with someone.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun May 28, 2017 4:54 pm

Derek posted a " look who I ran into " pic of him Sonia the other day, for whatever that's worth.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun May 28, 2017 5:08 pm

I think they're both a little strange; maybe they will turn out to be a good couple. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun May 28, 2017 5:12 pm

derek schwartz @derek_mafs
·
18h

Replying to @poshgirlsonline
I have not found anyone special yet
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

+18
Tiggerlgh
Jolena
Iluvbachette
Lorelei
crazychicken