SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  Empty Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:48 am

@lorijbaker wrote:They need to do an update of all the couples, where everyone is... I saw Davina got married...

@mindless wrote:Woah, that was quick! I didn't even know she had a boyfriend.

Columbia, MD wrote:Here's a link to one of the articles about her wedding:

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2016/07/08/married-at-first-sight-season-2-star-davina-kullar-is-married-again-get-details/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 66285

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:05 pm

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  CoEUtz0WIAAb1_E
Davina Davis ‏@davinadavisnyc Jul 24 Manhattan, NY
I do, I did, we are....living a life we love together.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1398

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Post by Amberish Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:40 pm

According to an InTouch 'where are the couples today' piece, Heather Seidel has found love.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/married-at-first-sight-still-married-127836/photos/heather-derek-married-at-first-sight-240432#photo-anchor

"HEATHER AND DEREK (SEASON 4)

"The couple made MAFS history for being the first couple to call it quits after only two weeks into the experiment. After a successful wedding, things got rocky during the honeymoon when Heather confronted Derek about his constant smoking, which she called a "deal breaker." After a heated argument, Heather told producers she no longer was interested in staying married to Derek.

"Today, Heather lives in Florida and has found a new love. As for Derek, he too lives in Florida and appears to be enjoying the single life.

"FYI, Instagram"

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  Heathe10
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:21 am

Good for her. Everyone deserves to fall in love. I hope she's happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:02 am

Good for Heather. I liked her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 14395

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:48 pm

I still think Sonia and Nick are on the outs & that an announcement of such will be coming soon. Sonia's latest tweet is about not clinging to mistakes, and a lot of her posts sound similar. Nick also seems very reflective in his posts, and his posts seem to show a lot of personal growth.

provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1682

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:10 pm

@provenceguy wrote:I still think Sonia and Nick are on the outs & that an announcement of such will be coming soon. Sonia's latest tweet is about not clinging to mistakes, and a lot of her posts sound similar. Nick also seems very reflective in his posts, and his posts seem to show a lot of personal growth.

They have filed for divorce according to online sources.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun May 28, 2017 1:10 pm

I thought I read that Sonia and Derek were an item

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 2:31 pm

That wouldn't surprise me. They seemed to be good friends during the show, and before the break up was revealed. Derek never bothered me. I hope he finds happiness with someone.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun May 28, 2017 4:54 pm

Derek posted a " look who I ran into " pic of him Sonia the other day, for whatever that's worth.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun May 28, 2017 5:08 pm

I think they're both a little strange; maybe they will turn out to be a good couple. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13871

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun May 28, 2017 5:12 pm

derek schwartz @derek_mafs
·
18h

Replying to @poshgirlsonline
I have not found anyone special yet
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

+18
Tiggerlgh
Jolena
Iluvbachette
Lorelei
crazychicken