SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:31 pm

^^^
It's new to the thread yes
The pic caption is "Vanessa Grimaldi - ACTRA" so it's not a model pic.  The other people pictured in the Archive folder are also ACTRA members which is a union of sorts that actors in Canada have to belong to in order to work.
Since the pic folder says "archive" the headshot may be from when she worked in the industry which was sleuthed to last be a few years ago according to her imb page.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

25 - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by clawsteph Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:52 pm

@notarose I see. TY for the infomation. I didn't notice that :D

She looks pretty in the pic.
I personally think when she smiles she resembles Samm Murphy aka Kiptyn's baby mama hehehe..
25 - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 05802f614ad81544fa9dcf335c7079e5_400x400
25 - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Kiptyn-locke-300x400
clawsteph
clawsteph

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:11 pm

@bleuberry Nothing wrong with keeping expectations low...

@sosleepy Yeah last couple that didnt work out was Chris/Whitney and before that Andi/Josh... both have ties to Nick. Watch out, Nick!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:09 pm

What ties do Chris/Whitney have to Nick? And by that token, Shawn and Kaitlyn should have broken up now, especially considering Kaitlyn slept with Nick, more than once.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:54 pm

sosleepy wrote:
bleuberry wrote:True. I'm just surprised because she's someone I could see Nick 1.0 choosing, but not the newer version. Should be interesting to watch.

Version 1.0 is still in there though. Buried deep. Vanessa seems like the type I think Nick actually NEEDS! So hopeful he didn't go with some 23 year old model! Phew. Crisis averted. Can't wait to watch!

Culturally, Wisconsin and Canada have similarities.

I'm with your Bleuberry. But I really love everything about Vanessa and she seems like someone I'll really like and relate to. So hoping for the best for her. And maybe my fav of the season will be F1, that will be a new one. If Nick 1.0 shows up and is genuine maybe I'll be able to enjoy this season.

Also, I love how positive and optimistic the board seems this season. It's nice. yes so I'm trying to keep my posting to a minimum because personally, I'm as skeptical of Nick as I've ever felt towards a Bachelor. So if it turns out well, great. But I'll have to see it to believe it from him based on viewing experience with him. JMO.

I def do like his spoiled pick though Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:56 pm

@relaxing exactly my thoughts!

25 - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:09 pm

I don't have super high expectations for Nick's ability to find true love ... but I do have high expectations that he will entertain me! He's been the main focus of 3 other seasons, and IMO he's made each of those seasons, for better or worse. Even if it's a trainwreck, well, Juan Pabs was totally memorable and fun to watch for all the wrong reasons. laugh out loud We've had plenty of "love stories" that are actually (seemingly) working of late, so I'm also cool with a good old fashioned train wreck too! We are due! (But also, if Nick and Vanessa really are true love, well that's awesome and good for them! You just never know. Lately I have more faith in this $hitshow. The power of the shill and couple brand is really improving the success rate here! laugh out loud)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:00 pm

The recent success streak is what's making me nervous. If you count the BIP couples, then the last 7 couples who got engaged on this franchise are still together. That is insane. Obviously those stats might not hold until Nick's finale, but I just really hope he won't be the one to break the streak. Praying
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think the uphill climb post show will be even more steep than we're used to. But I guess if they're serious they can make it work. You all are so optimistic I'm trying to keep my expectations low haha laugh out loud.

Molly and Jason were the most hated couple back in the day, Trista loved the limelight no way she was moving to CO, even Des was questioned if her love for Chris was genuine and if it would last... but they are all still happily married! I don't think Nick's journey would have as many obstacles as the previous couples.
I am optimistic because:
He didn't pick a model or model wanna be. He actually sent most of them home early.
His f3 seem to be quality women with normal jobs.
Vanessa seems to be a great woman who has many qualities that Nick's looking for.
So I remain optimistic until am proven wrong!
All jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:26 pm

sosleepy wrote:I don't have super high expectations for Nick's ability to find true love ... but I do have high expectations that he will entertain me! He's been the main focus of 3 other seasons, and IMO he's made each of those seasons, for better or worse. Even if it's a trainwreck, well, Juan Pabs was totally memorable and fun to watch for all the wrong reasons. laugh out loud We've had plenty of "love stories" that are actually (seemingly) working of late, so I'm also cool with a good old fashioned train wreck too! We are due! (But also, if Nick and Vanessa really are true love, well that's awesome and good for them! You just never know. Lately I have more faith in this $hitshow. The power of the shill and couple brand is really improving the success rate here! laugh out loud)

It doesn't seem like the season will be a trainwreck. If that were the case, I think RS would have hinted at that by now and do so with glee, considering his feelings about Nick. Instead he quickly dismissed Life & Style's claim that three of the final four women wanted to leave and they all thought Nick wasn't genuine, as bullcrap. And again, considering how much RS hates Nick, he would be all too happy to mention that if it was true. So far it sounds like the season was your fairly standard one. So I don't think this season will be a trainwreck. Not to mention that if RS's spoilers are correct, that rumored F3 does not sound like the F3 of a trainwreck season.

eta: Like I've said, there is always going to be skepticism about the couples lasting, based on the show's history throughout the years. And when you add in personal opinions about Nick, which for some is not positive, then yeah, people will be skeptical. I like Nick but I have always said that I absolutely think he's changed from the guy who appeared on Andi's season and who then went back to his life and job in Chicago. So I get the negativity and skepticism about him.

That said, based on the little (because it really is only a little right now) we've heard of Vanessa, it does seem like he picked someone that matched what he said he was looking for, which is already a good thing. You just never know really. So all we can do is enjoy the season and wait and see what happens after. I'm rooting for them (I feel like I should add the qualifier that this is assuming RS's spoiler is correct).

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:29 pm

mindless wrote:The recent success streak is what's making me nervous. If you count the BIP couples, then the last 7 couples who got engaged on this franchise are still together. That is insane. Obviously those stats might not hold until Nick's finale, but I just really hope he won't be the one to break the streak. Praying

It has only been 5 months for the BIP couples and 7 months for Jojo/Jordan. Most couples from this franchise have lasted at least that long, with the rare exceptions like Emily/Jef. I would bet a lot of money that at least one of the couples will be broken up before Nick's ATFR.

It's hard to make a prediction right now without really knowing what Nick/Vanessa's dynamic is, but, honestly, I don't think that they'll end up getting married. When Nick talks about his past relationships, it just seems like he kind of feeds off the drama. And, now with Nick living in LA, where relationships go to die? I wouldn't bet on it. I just try to enjoy the show and romance and not worry about whether the couple will last, as none of my favorite couples have ever made it anyways. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:52 pm

sdmom wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I think the uphill climb post show will be even more steep than we're used to. But I guess if they're serious they can make it work. You all are so optimistic I'm trying to keep my expectations low haha laugh out loud.

Molly and Jason were the most hated couple back in the day, Trista loved the limelight no way she was moving to CO, even Des was questioned if her love for Chris was genuine and if it would last... but they are all still happily married! I don't think Nick's journey would have as many obstacles as the previous couples.
I am optimistic because:
He didn't pick a model or model wanna be. He actually sent most of them home early.
His f3 seem to be quality women with normal jobs.
Vanessa seems to be a great woman who has many qualities that Nick's looking for.
So I remain optimistic until am proven wrong!
All jmo.

That's the thing though. Nick will probably get the same reception. Some will think it's the real deal, others will be skeptical. Happens every season and only time will tell as we love to say. There isn't necessarily a right or wrong way to look at it.IMO.

25 - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny