SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:55 pm

@mindless I saw that as well, I remember going through a list of names and her's was on it.

CIBPA is Canadian Italian Business Professional Association.

This explains who is entitled.

Full-time university students at the under-graduate, graduate or post-graduate level of study, that are Canadian citizens, recognized resident of the province of Quebec and of Italian origin, are invited to apply for a CIBPA Bursary. For more detail on the eligibility criteria please click here.

CIBPA Bursary Program was established in order to help Italian-Canadian students achieve their dreams. Furthermore, in order to promote education among our youth, CIBPA has upheld the tradition and, through such a program, has been able to reinvest each year in its community.
https://montreal.cibpa.com/article/bursary-program-2478.asp

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:58 pm

Nick was making pizzas again at his friends' place and documenting every step on snapchat. I bet Vanessa wishes she was there. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:20 am

Just looked through her insta. Damn. She is fine. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 1f60d

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:32 am

It's amazing how much someone's instagram tells about them. As in depth as they get on The Bachelor, we probably just learned more about her in a series of square pictures than we will in 10 episodes.

She seems like a keeper, confidently diffident, kinda like nick. And she's beautiful. Hope its the real deal for him. Also hope they show us some real conversations with these two, seems like she'd keep up. I was looking forward to nicks season but wasn't sure they'd get him the right girl. They might have after all. Vanessa just made this interesting for me.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:46 am

I really like her Instagram account, too :yes:

Man, these contestants are winning me over left and right with their strong IG/SM games laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:01 am

Ms. Personality. I love her Instagram too. To me, in a lot of her pics with straight hair she looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:15 am

I'm also guilty of "stalking" her IG and I was very impressed! She is a natural beauty, smart and spunky. Loved her short video with her nonno cooking for her Smiley Plus she went to teacher's school and she looks so happy after finishing!! Loves food, her family, nephew Lucas & that puppy! Normal girl with very little (or none?) selfies! Tons of friends that are not from the franchise, which makes me happy. I feel she would be ok if she had to move to LA with Nick. Vanessa seems like the type of woman that would succeed in any environment! IMO YAY! for Canadian girls xox Good job Nick!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:34 am

I don't even think she follows anyone from the franchise. Very few celebs in general.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:51 am

I wanted to watch nick season unspoiled but I guess I won't.
Seeing this topic at the top just gave it away and my curiosity led me to her IG too.
I don't even know how you guys find out.
And now I can't wait to see the season.
Is it 100% sure she is F1? How do we know?
Sorry for asking, I didn't follow the sleuthing at all.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:02 am

RS spoiled she's F1 but even without him it makes most sense Vanessa is the F1.

All the rest of the final four were spotted on SM days before her.

Corrine is definitely F4 (she was home at her birthday party while filming was still going). The other girls in the final three Rachel and Raven returned to social media around the same time.

Vanessa didn't reactivate her IG until after Nick posted about being home in time for Thanksgiving so she was most likely with him before that. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:06 am

Looking through her IG and I had one thought, man I hope she isn't stuck with Nick.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 87b72b10 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 86669110 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:10 am

Diana wrote:RS spoiled she's F1 but even without him it makes most sense Vanessa is the F1.

All the rest of the final four were spotted on SM days before her.

Corrine is definitely F4 (she was home at her birthday party while filming was still going). The other girls in the final three Rachel and Raven returned to social media around the same time.

Vanessa didn't reactivate her IG until after Nick posted about being home in time for Thanksgiving so she was most likely with him before that. JMO

Thanks very much for this info.
I like her for Nick.
I will still go into this not 100% set on her because I don't want to have a favorite but just live it through Nick completely.
I want to be as happy as possible for the finale couple and not find myself heartbroken again loooool.
January 2nd can't come soon enough.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny