SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:04 pm

Best smile contest. Same person that I posted upthread in case it's the same person as the magazine person. It specifies she's from Los Angeles and April Reyes instead of April Vanessa Reyes.

https://www.exploretalent.com/contests/best-smile-contest-nov-dec-2011-118/p/9/?id=118&title=best-smile-contest-nov-dec-2011#.WBuXzS0rJMV
April Reyes
28 Years Old, Los Angeles, CA
BeHappy
BeingHappy
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 0003757205_SM_1324014164

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:06 pm

IMO RS truly doesn't know much this season. He has already contradicted himself enough times. The latest being the HTD filming. If he knows all 4, it really shouldn't be hard to guess when and where the HTDs are being filmed yet he seems to have a different answer every day. My guess is he knows about 1 more girl and the last one is a mystery to him as well and he is just stringing people along till he finds that information. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:12 pm

@GuardianAngel But this girl goes by "April."

As for RS, I think he does know who Vanessa is, and I also think she didn't make it as far as HTD's. I could be wrong, but thought that he hinted that she might have left in less than normal circumstances. Maybe she was even one of the villains. Just guessing...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:17 pm

julychild wrote:@GuardianAngel But this girl goes by "April."

As for RS, I think he does know who Vanessa is, and I also think she didn't make it as far as HTD's. I could be wrong, but thought that he hinted that she might have left in less than normal circumstances. Maybe she was even one of the villains. Just guessing...

I'm with you. I think he knows too. I wouldn't be surprised if they did get the name wrong and that's why he's being so cocky, knowing that she's going to be much harder for sleuthers to find.

I don't necessarily think she's a villain, but, with the way he phrased his questions, I do think she left under some atypical circumstances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:24 pm

regardless of RS, it's so weird that still don't know who she is! don't we usually already know by this point when it's at F4,?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:25 pm

I try not to read too much into his hints after his 'big name in the franchise' turned out to be some random girl named Brittany Farrar. :headbanging
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:28 pm

In the first picture she is April Vanessa Reyes, which is her modelling site. In the second one which is a smile contest, it's the same picture but it's April Reyes. IOW she goes by two names.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:29 pm

I think there is a reason they chose her for the mag to highlight. Life and Style doesn't get that piece if TPTB didn't want it out there. Did they use her middle name? Did they know finding her identity wouldn't be easy? IMO, somehow they knew.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:30 pm

Really hope some hometown date pics get out! They are almost over and nothing? Last year we got pics of Caila AND Lauren on their HTDs.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:30 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I think there is a reason they chose her for the mag to highlight. Life and Style doesn't get that piece if TPTB didn't want it out there. Did they use her middle name? Did they know finding her identity wouldn't be easy? IMO, somehow they knew.

That's exactly what I'm thinking and why it's even more confusing if it's the same girl, and she uses two names.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:35 pm

I will be shocked, shocked and shocked some more if she isn't in F4.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:36 pm

@mprssdbyu IA I think she's in the F4 as well.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny