SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:08 am

I think it will all be fine. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:05 pm

^ one more clue: Vanessa is the last one resurfaced on sm

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:49 pm

Just saw a new promo for the season on ABC (hope someone else captured it) with a lot of new clips. They show a different angle of Nick and Vanessa on their flying date and there's also a clip of Vanessa saying to him that she'd rather he just not give her a rose. It was very quick but I'm positive it was her. Guess there was a little drama with the love story during the season, laugh out loud. There always is.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:14 pm

I personally love when the F1 doesn't fawn over the guy from night one. Go Vanessa. laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:49 pm

lleyki wrote:Just saw a new promo for the season on ABC (hope someone else captured it) with a lot of new clips. They show a different angle of Nick and Vanessa on their flying date and there's also a clip of Vanessa saying to him that she'd rather he just not give her a rose. It was very quick but I'm positive it was her. Guess there was a little drama with the love story during the season, laugh out loud. There always is.

It probably just made him like her more... she was brutally honest with him... speaking his language.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by KT213 Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:58 pm

lleyki wrote:Just saw a new promo for the season on ABC (hope someone else captured it) with a lot of new clips. They show a different angle of Nick and Vanessa on their flying date and there's also a clip of Vanessa saying to him that she'd rather he just not give her a rose. It was very quick but I'm positive it was her. Guess there was a little drama with the love story during the season, laugh out loud. There always is.

This reminds me of when Lauren during Ben's season told him if she was sent home she would be okay (or something like that). I wouldn't be surprised if Vanessa gets an edit similar to Laurens.

KT213

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Maybe she was referring to a group rose and not putting a target on her back?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:54 pm

Or if it was edited and a splice and dice... Ie, "If you are not feeling sure then I would rather you just don't give me a rose than break my heart." Etc...
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:17 pm

This happens every season. The F1 talks about wanting to go home or cries because the lead likes someone who is their exact opposite and they can't understand how the bachelor/ette can possibly like both of them. I assume producers think this builds drama and causes viewers to doubt the F1. It just makes me yawn. Same old, same old.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:21 pm

So many great points made regarding Nick SM and whether he's "giving it away." I agree that for the ones who read RS/sleuth that what he is doing would make it seem obvious to us. But there are sooooooooooo many others SM followers/viewers who do not follow spoilers or clues as closely so in the scheme of it the majority of viewers won't really think much of the possible hints he throws out. As a Nick fan throughout I also agree with those who are ok with and hoping for a non foiler obviousl love story. I am not expecting it to be perfect or without obstacle as in real life that just doesn't happen but really excited to see a happy ending for Nick for once and even before the official proclamation of RS it seemed like Vanessa was a very good prosepct for such a scenario. When the rumors started that she was no longer on and I couldn't pick her out in any of the later group pics and the first final 4 scenario didn't involve her I was a bit disappointed to be honest. I was  happy to read when it was reported she was in F4 and is the likely F1 with some SM leaning that way (being last to show back up on SM of the women and laying kind of low). Most seasons I'd be all for a foiler but this time am fine with what it currently reported so hope it is correct!

Sprite wrote:This happens every season. The F1 talks about wanting to go home or cries because the lead likes someone who is their exact opposite and they can't understand how the bachelor/ette can possibly like both of them. I assume producers think this builds drama and causes viewers to doubt the F1. It just makes me yawn. Same old, same old.

yeah, 99% of the time the "i wan't to go homes" are so spliced and out of context in hopes of creating drama/confusion.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:06 am

Vanessa's IG story
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Image55

Yep, looks like Julia Roberts to me.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:14 am

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 0wCGZVR
vanessagrimaldi30

Help laugh out loud my girl crush is on crazy levels already
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny