SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 53 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:01 am

Wow! Hey thanks @bluwavz!!! beatingheart What a kick to know that Sharleen noticed that too! And I ❤️ Caila’s caption! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:27 am

Nice photo of both guys. Imo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:@Astrobach Here's one Caila tweeted at the beginning of the season. They do look alike. Happy for Caila and Nick. Smiley

And Wells....

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 53 Wells-10

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/wells-adams-2.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:44 pm

All very good looking guys! And some of the nicest as we know probably...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:18 pm

@Kashathediva handwave always good to see you too. Aww, Bailey so cute. Is the fur ball still 5lbs since pups can change in size. How are you doing these days? Have a beautiful week ahead rock

@GuardianAngel  :alltens: you deserve these for all you do here! Hope you are well. Remember  rock How is  Aug is treating you? Have a beautiful week ahead!  

@Norcalgal rock so nice to see you pop in around here. How are you doing? Hope you are well. How is old ur dog?

@umngirl Thanks for sharing this here! rock They are taking big steps more and more together! Can't wait to what type of ring he picks for her in the future! Also, I can't wait to see which place they picked one or two? As they showed us the two options on stories. Aww, also ur avi is so cute esp the only bach man who produced marriage and kids with his number one pick. They make beautiful kids together!

@Astrobach I haven't really watched this season but they do. Welcome to this thread! Nice sn name. Have a good week ahead! Come back anytime rock

@bluwavz :happydance:  Hi! how are you doing? So great to see you pop back in here! Nice found on that tweet. Adorable new avi rock

@Sprite I never thought about that one! I guess, Nick looks a mix of a few bach men laugh out loud How are you doing? Hope you have a wonderful week and are doing good rock

May August treat you all well and thanks! for being :alltens:

Caila at the ice cream museum with a sprinkle cream crown
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 53 8PVcQvN
Source my gif

Caila was part of  hercampus panel looked so fun
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 53 J3yX5SF
Source my gif

Caila's boo went and supported her at panel
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 53 7AE2LML
Source my gif

Caila's sweet pics vid and message plus she baked a cake for  Nick on his birthday which was on Friday! https://www.instagram.com/p/BmBho5On7yt/?hl=en&taken-by=cailaquinn
He's a Leo sign goes good w Sag sign! They are cute together!
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 53 0Ri0SKt
Source cailaquinn instagram

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 53 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:52 pm

@SunnyRachel good to hear all is well with you and thank you for the Caila pics. bestbud!
Bailey is 6 months and 6.5 lbs and full of moxie. She was all black with only a tip of white on back paws and chin when we got her and she is almost all silver now.
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 53 7fde5f10

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:45 pm

@SunnyRachel Thanks for posting! My fur baby is 7 years old! Right now he's a conehead as he had a hematoma in his right year. The vet put a drain in it and the cone keeps him from scratching his ear. He has to wear it for a month. This is the second time this year he has had a hematoma. The vet feels he is allergic to something and that is why he keeps getting these hematomas and ear infections.
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 53 Img_1810

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:23 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@SunnyRachel Thanks for posting! My fur baby is 7 years old! Right now he's a conehead as he had a hematoma in his right year. The vet put a drain in it and the cone keeps him from scratching his ear. He has to wear it for a month. This is the second time this year he has had a hematoma. The vet feels he is allergic to something and that is why he keeps getting these hematomas and ear infections.
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 53 Img_1810

Aww. I used to have Golden Retrievers and one of them would get ear infections all the time and then a hematoma. The vet thought the hematoma was trauma from shaking his head from the ear infection.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:36 am

@SunnyRachel nice to see you! I hope you're well and have had an amazing summer so far. bestbud! Thanks for all the Caila and Nick pics. They are just so adorable together!

@Kashathediva love the Bailey pic! Precious!

@Norcalgal speedy recovery to your boy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:19 pm

So i'm scrolling through this hailey baldwin update account I follow on twitter and look who I spy on the page laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:31 pm

The more I see of the rest of them, the more I appreciate Caila. Just quietly going about living her life and having fun.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:42 pm

Caila and Nick are celebrating their one year anniversary today. They also recently moved in together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn18X1PnHSq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=13xpfqi0cggi9

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 53 87b72b10 Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 53 86669110 Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM