SELECT CONTENT

Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:44 am

IMHO she blew it with Vinny and I think she now regrets it. Going on Bachelor with Nick would only have one purpose: publicity of some sort.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by EliseAlways Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:42 am

If she was crazy enough to have gone, she was probably sent home right away and maybe just stayed off social media for a while.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:46 am

I really hope she is not on, although I sadly suspect now that she is. That would be such a waste. A woman who really has nothing going for her in terms of being a contestant on this show. She is a previous contestant who was not that memorable the first or second time she was on the show. She has already met the bachelor and had absolutely no interest in him and he had no interest in her. Why is she there? My only guess is that tptb are paying her to cause some kind of drama which if they must have, I don't know why it couldn't have been done by someone new.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:30 pm

EliseAlways wrote:If she was crazy enough to have gone, she was probably sent home right away and maybe just stayed off social media for a while.
IMO, she was eliminated at the 2nd RC

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:10 pm

Izzy not listed in the bios. Thread locked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
mindless
coolangel
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
notarose