SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:55 am

Beach Lover wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Last I checked, they are all grown consenting adults.  So, why does it really matter if he slept with 1, 2 or all 28 of his girls?  

I don't really care or need/want to know, but that could just be me. laugh out loud

JMOAA

I brought it up when talking about the Intouch article and their claim that girls were questioning his intentions and thinking he just wanted to be Bachelor to hook up with more girls.  My point was he apparently has a track record. It might not bother some, but if it were me, I'd be bothered by the number of women in the franchise he slept with. Then again, I would never go on this show in the first place.

As far as I know none of us or RS were in the room when the acts occurred, so I don't know that the number is accurate or that he has a track record.  I might question his intentions, but that's because I tend to think while he might be looking for love, the opportunities that come from being lead would be great for his modeling and current nomadic lifestyle.  IMO, he could simply go out every night for a month in LA and hook up with the same amount of girls, no need to seek out and become lead for that.  Nor do I think that was high on his priority list of why he wanted to be the bachelor, but again, that's IMO.  And he's not the first nor will he be the last to hook or have the option to hook up with multiple people in the incestuous family pool of Bachnation.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:27 am

OK.
First: does this show has the most honest of intentions when it comes to "the right reasons". No. IMO
Second: what are the right reason? are they your reasons? or are they the reasons of the creator MF. Because his reasons were not a fairytale to have a romance happily ever after but a social dating experiment documented in past interviews.
third: let's move at least if not the 21st century into the 1960's and the theme it takes two to tango and love the one you're with.
fourth: seriously, we are going to debate someone's sexual history? I don't want to know that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:29 am

TY @Beach Lover

Re the article, did Nick really have to go through 3 seasons on this franchise, then on TB for the sole purpose of hooking up with women? I really don't enjoy reading material that makes no sense.

Actually 35 yrs old, single guy, 5 women if indeed that is true, IMO is not a lot. But that's just my opinion. If he does get intimate with any of these women, it's his choice and their choice, just like it was for the previous female leads that agreed to be intimate with him. I think most leads male and female,  have had sex with 1-4-7 whatever people, I find no difference here.

ETA: laugh out loud @Kashathediva GMTA I was going to reference if 5 is a lot I don't want to mention the 70's. kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:47 am

I could see some of the women questioning Nick's intentions but once they got to know him, feeling more at ease. Imo he isn't acting any better or worse than what other leads and their conquests have done. I put them all (leads and contestants) on the same level. That article isn't news. It's recycled material imo.
IA sdmom, I just want a good entertaining season.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:38 am

The contestants this season undoubtedly knew more about his past relationships than is normal before you date someone. So, I guess they were ok with it. If not, they could've backed out before filming began. Aw well, don't want to keep flogging that poor horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:25 pm

So I am to believe 3 of the 4 eventual F4 girls wanted to leave early on/throughout the show but all 3 just magically "suffered" through dating a guy they found not genuine and arrogant and even made their famililes take part in meeting him for HTDs? Yet not genuine, arrogant Nick simultaneously was breaking down into tears over it all? How can one be arrogant, not genuine yet breaking down in tears at the same time? laugh out loud In that interview article from a couple weeks ago CH was stating how Nick is a good guy and genuine and was handling every thing very well until he hit a low point (which CH qualifed that all the leads do) as feeling got more involved and had a meltdown. I remember reading a tweet exchange with Elan and one of the twins where he said things were going very well out where they were in filming. I think that was around St. Thomas or so. Plus the whole US Magazine thing about it being very successful as far as falling in love so far and that was mid season as well. I don't doubt some of contestants weren't feeling it for Nick as many probably signed on for Luke but decided to give it a go despite the last second announcement. The "EVERYONE" loves the lead, is falling for the lead is so silly and unrealistic anyway. laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't believe any of it. This is his fourth round, I find it hard to believe he'd be stupid enough to do anything that would make him look like a fool. What benefit would it be to him, and for what reason, to be a jerk, and pi$$ everyone off after everything he's been through. IMO from what I've seen of him for the last several years, I can't see that attitude even when he's not on the show.

We heard a few weeks ago, this is the best season, now he may be leaving alone. The f4 wanted to leave from early on, what happened to it's the best season. IMO after the FRC there will be rumours by a certain blogger boy who the F1 is and who the next 'ette will be, which won't be accurate at all. IMO this is the hype to get everyone talking, and eventually tuning in.

I was told at least one of the HTD contestant was very happy and looked in love.

Thank you GA I thought the same IMO Nick seems as though he has grown up slightly and knows what he likes and doesn't like in a relationship.. will be interesting to see him grow further with this experience....Also I don't think TPTB would put a diva like person on as lead who could put up with that no no jmo

on a side note would u be able to hint which contestant u r talking about re the bold ? kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:53 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't believe any of it. This is his fourth round, I find it hard to believe he'd be stupid enough to do anything that would make him look like a fool. What benefit would it be to him, and for what reason, to be a jerk, and pi$$ everyone off after everything he's been through. IMO from what I've seen of him for the last several years, I can't see that attitude even when he's not on the show.

We heard a few weeks ago, this is the best season, now he may be leaving alone. The f4 wanted to leave from early on, what happened to it's the best season. IMO after the FRC there will be rumours by a certain blogger boy who the F1 is and who the next 'ette will be, which won't be accurate at all. IMO this is the hype to get everyone talking, and eventually tuning in.

I was told at least one of the HTD contestant was very happy and looked in love.

Thank you GA I thought the same IMO Nick seems as though he has grown up slightly and knows what he likes and doesn't like in a relationship.. will be interesting to see him grow further with this experience....Also I don't think TPTB would put a diva like person on as lead who could put up with that no no jmo

on a side note would u be able to hint which contestant u r talking about re the bold ? kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 2498057887

Lol same here who looked super happy and inl love?

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:54 pm

I'm just catching up! Sigh and so it begins.

This is MOO... It sounds like there were definitely some temperamental personalities in the mix! We know initially, Vanessa and Nick (according to photos) hit it off. I'm guessing it's possible she made that clear if only by snips here and there to the other girls. It sounds like some of the girls sent home early may have openly discussed frustrations among girls who got later 1-1. You know while you sit and wait for your possible turn, emotions can get the best of you. Again, IMO, Nick is trying to figure this out so he may have come across as insincere to someone wanting a 1-1 at that moment, but I see it as him being apprehensive and trying to get it right. I don't blame him....I know he's scared. Nick has a huge heart and when it gets broken... it's flat broken. If he commits, it isn't half azz.
At the same time, as we've been lead to believe, Vanessas true colors are beginning to surface ...even to Nick. I'm sure with the rampant emotions of women towards him and his own as his are uncertain, too...it may very well been a very rocky day or two for him personally  when his emotions came to a head. But, as things settled and his journey a little more clearer with  F4, I would find very hard to believe they aren't now extremely happy to introduce him to their families. Nick's a good guy and if he falls in love...he gives you all of him. What more could his chosen F1 want?

I think the article in magazine def took off with legs of its own...they tried to create a photo that hasnt been painted yet. In other words, whoever the source, she left long ago(chomping on some sour grapes)...she didn't get to stick around to see  the journey carry them to F4.

As far as Nick just wanting to "hook up"...pffft! That's just a writer trying to make the story contain cooler talk. IMO, that's a dead duck...that isn't revivable. Plain and simple, nonsense. IMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:14 pm

Sorry but that story just ticks me off. Name one season where it was smooth sailing for Lead or contestant (even F1) from beginning to end...this is Nick so I'm expecting blogger boy and SOME other mags to join in sooner or later

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:27 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Sorry but that story just ticks me off. Name one season where it was smooth sailing for Lead or contestant (even F1) from beginning to end...this is Nick so I'm expecting blogger boy and SOME other mags to join in sooner or later

It's In Touch, enough said. FWIW it seems like blogger boy got questions regarding the article and he of course did not miss a dig opportunity at Nick by basically saying it's no news/surprise he is arrogant Rolling Eyes but then he wrote that for the rest of the stuff in the article "consider the source" It is true that not even the happiest of couples had a 100% smooth ride from start to finish. It's not reality. With how raw and real Nick is and dealing with 30 women at one point, there is no way to avoid any bumps. That's real life too though.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:04 am

@monicaJM2001 well said things are not gonna go all roses that quickily, he has to work out who best fit his future moving forward. It is a last shot at it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna