SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 72 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 42 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by lrose Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:52 pm

Lee has already liked stringy's pic giggling

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by makeover Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This was just posted by the stylist.

- She tagged all the guys in the pic, including Georgia. She tagged Lee first?
- Not sure if the order of the guys means anything? Lee in the middle with Courtney?
-  Anyone have the OK emag issue? Not sure if it can be bought as an emag outside of OZ but will check to see.

Georgia really got some hawt guys! Lucky girl! (I know I am biased but LEE omg  eyedrool  :fanningfan )

One for the ladies this Sunday morning @okmagaustralia @georgiealove @leeroyelliott @matthewdavidjohnson @jakeellis86 @courtneydober - oh what fun to style this one @styliststringy  MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 1f609  @ksubi @leedenimofficial @cheapmonday @diesel #denim #jeans #mensfashion #fashion by @styliststringy

I'm curious about the order she tagged them in the captain tbh. Lee, Matty, Jake and Courtney. That could be the order of elimination. I think TPTB needs to get a handle on her if this is the real order of elimination because she has been kinds of spoilery (almost like on purpose) since Richie's season. The couple pic she posted last season first was also of Alex and Richie.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:53 pm

4health wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
4health wrote:

@fangirlsamuri maybe they do have it sorted out and NI missed something? a picture of the third suitor

The finale preview for this coming week doesn't have just F3 episode promo and then a F2 episode promo?  The have F3 promo, MTP promo and Finale all in one...why is that?

@Bobette  Matty's IG siteing August 28th do you think during HTD while still filming, Matty J could go out and about, to the bar with his family and then they held it until after the final rose??? I don't think that Matty J could be that free to go in public during filming......If the FRC was August 26th and he was at that bar on the 28th with his family he isn't F1 because the happy couple usually has a day together with wrap up etc.  So, Matty being F2 he would fly home most likely later on the 26th or the 27th and getting together with his love ones.  IMO of course......

I thought the same as @Bobette

@Just Looking @Bobette if Matty J can go out in public during HTD filming then that might be different in AUS then the US series.   In the US series they would have their handler with them and not be able to go freely anywhere they wanted, not until they are eliminated.   We just have to agree to disagree LOL

@4health, Yes I definitely think those photos were taken early Aug on the weekend of Matty's HTD and then not uploaded until after filming wrapped, on the 28th Aug, for reasons explained upthread.  There were most likely strict rules about him not being visible on social media until after Singapore hence the delay. Their clothes, hair, and M's stubble length in the photos are all matches for how they look in the PIs, so IMO the photos and PIs were shot/taken on the same day, probably the day after the dinner at his sisters house.

At that stage he would have been pretty anonymous so I think he would have been free to go for drinks with his family.  He wasn't with Georgia so there would have been nothing tying him directly to the show.  There were some BTS photos of him on the Love Boat and some on the trapeze but that was about it I think.  Jake and Courtney got snapped on their HTDs because they were in very public beach locations with Georgia - Matty was at his sister's house so much more discrete and the papps obviously missed them on horseback.

Re: NI comments about the third suitor (and DMs quoting of the same info) - the next issue is due out tomorrow so if they have anything, they will be publish it then.  Someone in an earlier timezone than me please be on standby to do an emergency dash to the newsagent if this is the case! MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 3806527698 Has anyone gone back and taken screenshots of Georgia with sister having the "smooth" conversation to sleuth whether they are definitely in Singapore at that point?  If not I will do that now and post in SC thread.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:03 pm

Lee also liked this pic https://www.instagram.com/p/BLw2iWGBKDQ/?taken-by=ptcsouthmelbourne

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:05 pm

Sundy wrote:
- Not sure if the order of the guys means anything? Lee in the middle with Courtney?
-  Anyone have the OK emag issue? Not sure if it can be bought as an emag outside of OZ but will check to see.

Georgia really got some hawt guys! Lucky girl! (I know I am biased but LEE omg  eyedrool  :fanningfan )

One for the ladies this Sunday morning @okmagaustralia @georgiealove @leeroyelliott @matthewdavidjohnson @jakeellis86 @courtneydober - oh what fun to style this one @styliststringy  MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 1f609  @ksubi @leedenimofficial @cheapmonday @diesel #denim #jeans #mensfashion #fashion by @styliststringy

Oh that order is telling. F1,F2,F3,F4 perhaps???

@Sundy not sure but at this point I hope Lee is F3 if not F1. If only my time machine worked MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:08 pm

For some reason I really do feel like the Kettles post reflects the order of F1-6 (right to left). It has been accurate so far, but then again I could be overthinking this all and could just be pure coincidence? JMO

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:

Oh that order is telling. F1,F2,F3,F4 perhaps???

@Sundy not sure but at this point I hope Lee is F3 if not F1. If only my time machine worked  MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 3806527698

Lee just liked it. This is driving me nuts
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:18 pm

Georgia's inset pic is posted near Jake, can we assume Jake is F1 based on this then? I ask this because in Sam Wood's and Sam Frosty's seasons, inset pics of their F1s were placed near them on the show websites. IMO some of these pic placements could be coincidental and may not follow previous patterns...all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:25 pm

HOLY SMOKES!!!!

Georgia is one lucky lady. (with her F4)

Lee though?!!!, Lee is perfection

Last edited by Spoil Me Again on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to try makes sense LOL)
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:30 pm

@Sundy maybe Lee is doing what Nikki did? Didn't Nikki like posts as well during the show? That is really heartbreaking though if he is F2. I bet it would be hard to rewatch without feeling like one is back there.

Liking pics he is tagged in could also just be a sign of appreciation when tagged. So just good manners (otherwise not liking the tag looks like it is ignoring that he is tagged?) question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:32 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:HOLY SMOKES!!!!

:yes: Even Cameron said Lee is perfect beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:35 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:HOLY SMOKES!!!!

You've got to feel for Jake. He's probably wishing he put in a few more hours at the gym before filming started. If some kind of craziness happens and he ends up F1 I'd have to tip my hat to Georgia for managing to see past the other guys'.... uh... assets.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 72 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 42 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy