SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 72 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 41 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:08 pm

4health wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:Daily Mail keeping saying 3, they need to sort it out

@fangirlsamuri maybe they do have it sorted out and NI missed something? a picture of the third suitor

The finale preview for this coming week doesn't have just F3 episode promo and then a F2 episode promo?  The have F3 promo, MTP promo and Finale all in one...why is that?

@Bobette  Matty's IG siteing August 28th do you think during HTD while still filming, Matty J could go out and about, to the bar with his family and then they held it until after the final rose??? I don't think that Matty J could be that free to go in public during filming......If the FRC was August 26th and he was at that bar on the 28th with his family he isn't F1 because the happy couple usually has a day together with wrap up etc.  So, Matty being F2 he would fly home most likely later on the 26th or the 27th and getting together with his love ones.  IMO of course......

I thought the same as @Bobette

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by 4health Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:34 pm

Just Looking wrote:
4health wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:Daily Mail keeping saying 3, they need to sort it out

@fangirlsamuri maybe they do have it sorted out and NI missed something? a picture of the third suitor

The finale preview for this coming week doesn't have just F3 episode promo and then a F2 episode promo?  The have F3 promo, MTP promo and Finale all in one...why is that?

@Bobette  Matty's IG siteing August 28th do you think during HTD while still filming, Matty J could go out and about, to the bar with his family and then they held it until after the final rose??? I don't think that Matty J could be that free to go in public during filming......If the FRC was August 26th and he was at that bar on the 28th with his family he isn't F1 because the happy couple usually has a day together with wrap up etc.  So, Matty being F2 he would fly home most likely later on the 26th or the 27th and getting together with his love ones.  IMO of course......

I thought the same as @Bobette

@Just Looking @Bobette if Matty J can go out in public during HTD filming then that might be different in AUS then the US series. In the US series they would have their handler with them and not be able to go freely anywhere they wanted, not until they are eliminated. We just have to agree to disagree LOL

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Stripe Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:39 pm

But why wouldnt they be able to go out while filming? Presumably no one knows who they are right? It isnt until they start airing the show that they need to go to ground.

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:45 pm

Remember when Ashley's sister met JP?

Yeah, didn't matter what she thought about him, Ashley loved him, picked him & look at them now.

So Georgia's sister saying one of the guys is "smooth" doesn't necessarily mean that affects who Georgia chooses.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:49 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:Remember when Ashley's sister met JP?

Yeah, didn't matter what she thought about him, Ashley loved him, picked him & look at them now.

So Georgia's sister saying one of the guys is "smooth" doesn't necessarily mean that affects who Georgia chooses.

Exactly! So maybe Lee had a great htd but not so great mtp while Matty had a not so great htd but a great mtp. Even though I think Matty's htd ended well because his sister was all smiles and happy for him

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:56 pm

I think the smooth comment must be Matty. I like him a lot but I believe he can be considered as smooth.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:57 pm

or do we know who she is talking about? I didn't see this promo

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:10 pm

Miyala wrote:or do we know who she is talking about? I didn't see this promo

No, we don't know who she's talking about

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:19 pm

Stripe wrote:But why wouldnt they be able to go out while filming?  Presumably no one knows who they are right?  It isnt until they start airing the show that they need to go to ground.

In the US show, during filming they are not allowed to go Outexcept with a handler.

Apparently even at the HTD the contestant leaves his/her family almost as soon  as  the lead does and gets sequestered till the next RC. They are also sequestered till the day of the HTD. Maybe in the aus version it's different.
Tptb cannot allowed outside opinions to influence either the contestants or actually the lead which could happen if they are allowed to freely talk without cameras and are out and about.plus the chance of paps catching G the filming is minimized this way.

Jmo and what I have understood to happen in the past in the US.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:45 pm

This was just posted by the stylist.

question
- She tagged all the guys in the pic, including Georgia. She tagged Lee first?
- Not sure if the order of the guys means anything? Lee in the middle with Courtney?
-  Anyone have the OK emag issue? Not sure if it can be bought as an emag outside of OZ but will check to see.

Georgia really got some hawt guys! Lucky girl!

I know I am biased but LEE omg  eyedrool  :fanningfan :hot:

One for the ladies this Sunday morning @okmagaustralia @georgiealove @leeroyelliott @matthewdavidjohnson @jakeellis86 @courtneydober - oh what fun to style this one @styliststringy  MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 1f609  @ksubi @leedenimofficial @cheapmonday @diesel #denim #jeans #mensfashion #fashion by @styliststringy

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:48 pm

Does anyone else find it odd that a day after the 'icebergers' IG pic were posted here that they are still able to be viewed on IG, Mattys sisters like it still on the pics as is Matty like?  Normally if it was a F1 clue wouldn't the pics be 1. Removed 2. Set to private 3. I tagged and unliked?  Why have they been allowed to remain?  We know we get stalked by production/contestants/media. Is it a decoy or is Matty F2 and they don't mind the unintended decoy? Or is it just a lazy Sunday?  Ps. It appears as though the poster of the IG pics went away on 5/8 this could be another reason they were delayed in posting. Thoughts?

Last edited by Sundy on Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This was just posted by the stylist.
- She tagged all the guys in the pic, including Georgia. She tagged Lee first?
- Not sure if the order of the guys means anything? Lee in the middle with Courtney?
-  Anyone have the OK emag issue? Not sure if it can be bought as an emag outside of OZ but will check to see.

Georgia really got some hawt guys! Lucky girl! (I know I am biased but LEE omg  eyedrool  :fanningfan )

One for the ladies this Sunday morning @okmagaustralia @georgiealove @leeroyelliott @matthewdavidjohnson @jakeellis86 @courtneydober - oh what fun to style this one @styliststringy  MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 1f609  @ksubi @leedenimofficial @cheapmonday @diesel #denim #jeans #mensfashion #fashion by @styliststringy

Oh that order is telling. F1,F2,F3,F4 perhaps???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 72 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 41 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy