SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 72 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 45 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Mamamia definitely got that info from here and referred to an online forum and I posted about that song and it being different.

Problem is, the same music was not left out this season:
1) Courtney got the F1-first-kiss music on his 2nd SD in the evening portion
2) Lee got the F1-first-kiss music on his 2nd SD during the Dirty Dancing lift and kiss
So it seems like the music is meaningless this season, imo

To Mamamia: Based on sleuthing, I believe that Lee will be heartbroken and won't win and I wish the media would start spreading THAT story instead of the one that Matty is Nikki, Because I think that LEE is Nikki 2.0

Get on it, media!  Write a story about Lee possibly getting his heart broken Praying
in_denial wrote:Check out this article. I think someone has been reading this forum!

This mind-blowing Bachelorette winner theory finds a secret pattern in the first kisses.
MEREDITH ERIKSSON

It’s the kind of ‘duh’ pattern we all wish we realised months ago.

The past three The Bachelor/The Bachelorette winners have shared the same music during their first kiss.

Alex and Richie, Sasha and Samantha, Sam and Snezana all kissed to a track that sounds remarkably like something out of a fairy tale.

The pattern was picked up by fans in an online forum who were trying to determine the winner of the current season of The Bachelorette.

Of course, a spanner has been thrown in the works. It seems the iconic tune has been unusually left out from this season.

But what has been discussed is that the track played during Georgia’s first kiss with Lee is one not heard on any prior season.

So, it has been suggested that this could be a new “first winner kiss”. Aka Lee will win.

The song that plays sounds remarkably similar to Christina Perri’s A Thousand Years – a song that skyrocketed to fame after it played during during Bella and Edward’s kiss in the vampire romance saga Twilight.

It’s not definitive proof but considering the evidence of the others… I’m pretty convinced.

Only time will tell.
http://www.mamamia.com.au/the-bachelorette-kisses/?utm_campaign=Mamamia&utm_source=SocialFlow&utm_medium=Facebook

@AllAboutLove have you seen this yet?  Now Daily Mail are Quoting Mammamia, Quoting This Forum! What ever happened to acknowledging sources???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3863496/Eerily-accurate-fan-theory-prove-winner-Bachelorette.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:23 am

Interesting article

http://www.mamamia.com.au/picking-the-one-without-having-sex/

Interesting that Alex states in the phone interview part that they allocated 3 days each for each for the htds
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:38 am

@mercieme the Aug 7 date for Courtney's HTD as with Matrix media and timestamped. Same for Lee's FD being Aug 17 is timestamped for Matrix.

As for the FRC filming date:
It is possible it was before Aug 26 as there's no definite timestamp to prove it is Aug 26, only what was relayed to me at the time and based on when the pics/videos came out the only evidence we have seems to be that FRC was not later than Aug 26.
@Margie C  do you remember where you may have heard Aug 23 being potential FRC time? It could be very helpful if there's a source for that. TIA. If it was Aug 23 then Georgia flying back over the weekend (Aug 27-Aug 28) seems like a few days past FRC? Too many? IIRC the AU show doesn't stay long (1 night only?) but may have changed? Not sure... question

@Bobette that's too funny about the article giggling It seems like DM is really pushing Matty J though in that article so if Matty is F1 they may know something and doing so intentionally? question

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:54 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:39 am

Sundy wrote:Interesting article

Interesting that Alex states in the phone interview part that they allocated 3 days each for each for the htds

Interesting... 'mutual friends'... could this be a hint for Lee as F1 as he's Melbourne-based and they'd have mutual friends on SM?
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:44 am

LovingLove wrote:

Interesting... 'mutual friends'... could this be a hint for Lee as F1 as he's Melbourne-based and they'd have mutual friends on SM?

Damn. I completely missed the mutual friends thing, what was it?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:45 am

If Lee's 2nd SD was Aug 2, Courtney's HTD was Aug 7, and Lee's FD was Aug 17 then 3 days per HTD seems quite a bit? Maybe around 1-2 days each? (they didn't have to travel as far this time since no one in Perth like Richie was)

Interesting they are using pics and video of Lee and Georgia...

Sometimes I wonder if media intentionally does that so as to appear like they don't know who the winner is (if they post pics of non-F1s).

hmmm

Bachelorette Georgia Love shares what it’s like to pick ‘The One’ without having sex.
ABBY BALLARD 55

<<< video of Lee and Georgia doing Dirty Dancing lift and kissing >>>

We know The Bachelor and The Bachelorette are all about finding real, unconditional love.

Behind the slightly cringe-worthy dates and cheesy love songs, it is all about finding The One.

It’s adorable.

But, there is a question we have always wanted to know.

It’s something that has probably been on your mind but you don’t want to ruin the Bach atmosphere by asking it.

BUT SERIOUSLY.

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Georgia-and-lee-600x315

How can the Bachelor or Bachelorette finally be sure in picking their one and only without having sex?

We're not saying it's do or die, but surely it has crossed the minds of Richie and Alex, Sam and Sash (we're not counting Blake), Sam and Snez, and Tim and Anna, that if even though they were 100 per cent into one another on the show, what if things didn't go to plan between the sheets.

If you were wondering the same thing as us, Georgia Love has told us everything. Speaking to Mamamia, she definitely recognised the downsides to it, but it actually makes it more romantic.

"There’s pros and cons to [not being able to have sex]," Georgia said.

"I actually really feel that the pros completely outweigh the cons.

"The fact that you don’t get the chance to be ‘intimate’ for want of a better term, actually makes you think so much more about that.
"You’re not just jumping into bed with somebody, you’re spending time with them, you’re having conversations and you’re learning about them without it being clouded by any physicality like that."

Apparently, being locked up in a mansion also affects other parts of developing a relationship with someone. Like, not stalking their profile hours before you meet, including a comprehensive assessment of all their ex-girlfriends.

"That also goes with not being able to go and check their Facebook," Georgia told us, "and see if they’ve got mutual friends and see what kind of things they post on Instagram or have your friends call you up and say ‘no, I’ve heard he’s a douchebag, don’t go there!’
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:00 am

LovingLove wrote:

Isn't this interview with Alex Cameron and not Alex Nation. I was unaware he had mutual friends with Lee as Alex doesn't live in Melbourne he lives in Sydney. Are we talking about the same thing or have i missed something

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:02 am

@Fifty yep, two different things

Georgia Love in the article is talking about mutual friends.
Alex from Sam's season was on the podcast talking about HTDs and filming.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Fifty yep, two different things

Yep thought I was getting confused there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:05 am

oh hey I did read that and go 'huh' and then promptly forgot all about it question

She could be speaking hypothetically but on the flip side it could be a big slip up
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:07 am

Sundy wrote:

oh hey I did read that and go 'huh' and then promptly forgot all about it question

She could be speaking hypothetically but on the flip side it could be a big slip up

I definitely reckon that just a normal thing to do before you date someone these days! I have done heaps and I do it to friends too laugh out loud
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:20 am

brownravens wrote:
Sundy wrote:

I definitely reckon that just a normal thing to do before you date someone these days! I have done heaps and I do it to friends too laugh out loud

True....if you suspect you could have mutual friends....in Melbourne (I think that's the inference)
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 72 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 45 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy