SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 72 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 50 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:39 am

[quote="see2love"]http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Lee-Elliott-From-Bachelorette-2016-42605746#photo-42605755

Lee's interview

Lee Elliott on His Relationship With Georgia Love: "This Is Something Special"
24 October, 2016 by GENEVIEVE ROTA
0 Shares     VIEW IN SLIDESHOW
Lee Elliott on His Relationship With Georgia Love: "This Is Something Special"
Image Source: Network Ten
Lee Elliott, 35, became a front runner on The Bachelorette the very instant we met him in the first episode. He rocked up with a donkey (a winning move in itself), told terrible and amazing dad jokes, and made Bachelorette Georgia Love incredibly nervous — all of which adds up to one thing: he's got a real chance of winding up with Georgia in Thursday night's finale.
We spent some time on the phone with Lee ahead of the finale, to get the low-down on his feelings for Georgia. We also wanted to find out why he applied for the show, and just how nervous he was that he could get his heart broken on national TV. Scroll for our chat with lovely Lee!

POPSUGAR Australia: How have you found The Bachelorette experience?
Lee: Humbling. It's been overwhelming, it's just been incredible. You go into this thing and you never know what to expect, and the whole experience has just been amazing and very humbling. Guys are not usually open about their feelings and relationships and things like that — so I found that side of things quite cathartic. It was quite therapeutic and actually taught me a lot about myself.
PS: That's good to hear, because I feel like it could get overwhelming at times.
Lee: You're right, at times it does get a little bit overwhelming. That was more me — I'm not a very confident person. On our very first date, Georgia and I had an amazing connection. There was something special there, and then I had to sit back and watch these incredible guys — whom I've come to know, love and respect — take her and tell everyone else how amazing she is, which you already know. I struggled a little bit with that side of things. Any time it was just Georgia and I though, it was just incredible. It was like no one else mattered.

PS: Did you find it surprising that you actually liked this person? The odds of having a real connection with whoever the Bachelorette is, and being attracted to her and all that is quite slim, no?
Lee: Absolutely. I came into this completely and utterly open to falling in love. But of course, there's the little sceptic in the back of your mind going, "There's this one girl, why would she be . . . " But I'm also a strong believer in fate, and that things happen for a reason, so I'm also like, "Why couldn’t she be?"
PS: It's almost a bit negative to think you might not. You never know what could come from it!
Lee: I think if you put yourself out there in the universe, it will come back and work in your favour. Even things like, Georgia and I have spoken about the fact that we're obviously both from Melbourne, and talked about different places we've been, and realised we've both been in the same place at the same time — we just hadn't crossed paths. It's like two ships passing in the night, and I love that because maybe the timing wasn't right then. Maybe it's right for us both now. Again, it's fate for me, and I love thinking about it that way.

PS: What made you go on in the first place?
Lee: It's kind of a long story in that about six years ago my father fell ill. Ever since then I have a new lease on life. At that point, I realised how precious life was. It's short — make the most of it. I've done some amazing, crazy things in the last six years: I've been travelling, running with bulls, hang-gliding off cliffs, riding mountain bikes down Death Road and things like that. To me, it's just an incredible adventure and who's to say I don't fall in love? I'm 35 and a lot of people have questioned me and said I should be married already — but why should I be? I've yet to find my soul mate and my best friend that I absolutely want to spend the rest of my life with, and that's why!
PS: They're saying it like you're 65!
Lee: I agree! [Laughs] I'm in my prime! 30 is the new 20. 30 is the new black! [Laughs]
PS: What made you go on in the first place

PS: So you were just ready to have the experience of falling in love?
Lee: Definitely. I'm at the point at my life now where I'm ready to find my soul mate. I'm reluctant to say 'settle down' because I don't like that term — it kind of implies giving up. I want to find my best mate and soul mate to share life with: the ups, the downs, everything.
PS: Can you please tell us what you like about Georgia Love?
Lee: How long have you got? Honestly, there's so much to love about Georgia Love. You can't go past that undeniable sense of humour that both of us share — what no one else thinks is funny, we think is hilarious. It's uncanny because we very much share the same sense of humour. She is an incredibly independent, strong, educated and intelligent woman, and so driven. I'm not attracted to women who are just willing to settle, who are happy with just letting life happen. She's somebody who's willing to take on life. Her becoming The Bachelorette> is testament to that as well, and I find that extremely attractive. And let's not deny the fact that she's absolutely beautiful and has the most incredible eyes I have ever seen in my life. I get lost in them. She's incredibly intelligent and she's also, like myself, a grammar Nazi. Grammar is the difference between knowing your poop and knowing you're poop [laughs].

PS: Your mum said you're normally with blonde girls . . . But you'd have to be pretty fussy to only go for blonde girls . . .
Lee: [Laughs] It's just so happened that my last four girlfriends — the only four serious girlfriends I've ever had — have been blonde. That's purely an aesthetic thing, each of them have been beautiful inside and out; driven, strong and intelligent women. Georgia fits that. She may be brunette, but it's just a coincidence [that the others were all blonde]. If you want to go down that angle, where has that got me? I'm still here trying to find the love of my life!
PS: If that's the only red flag you guys had, it's a pretty good situation.
Lee: [Laughs] Yeah! To be honest, I'm sure that's probably played up a little bit on the show, because that's all they have.

PS: At this point, how worried are you about getting your heart broken?
Lee: Completely. Massively. You're in a position where you're very vulnerable and you've got to put your feelings out there, knowing full well that she can't tell you how she feels. The one thing I didn't want to do was leave with regrets, and you only ever regret the things you don't do. So I genuinely had feelings for this girl, and I didn't want to leave without her knowing how I actually felt about her. That would be my biggest regret and something I would regret all my life, if I was to be sent home without having told her exactly how I felt about her. So it absolutely plays on your mind. I can say that throughout this whole thing I struggled early on . . . but the more I got to spend time with her, and especially after taking her home to meet my family, that was when I really had a moment. I already knew there was something special, but you can also wonder whether you're getting caught up in all this. I sat back and watched her with my family and just took it in and went, "Hang on, there's far more here. This is something special."

The bolded make me believe he is F1 even more. giggling

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nylonvagabond Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:57 am

Here's the OK mag online version of the F4

http://okmagazine.com.au/bachelorette-boys-reveal-all/

I believe somebody was asking about Matty's parents:

‘My parents split when I was younger, so I was brought up by my mum, and my older sister is like a second parent to me,’ he explains, adding, ‘ I think that looking at my mum and dad’s relationship, I want to be the husband that my mum never had.’

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:15 am

nylonvagabond wrote:Here's the OK mag online version of the F4

http://okmagazine.com.au/bachelorette-boys-reveal-all/

How gorgeous are these men!  :fanningfan

I will take over the pics of Lee to his thread (feel free to take Matty, Jake, or Courtney's to their threads)

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Bach-boys
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:53 am

Apologies if this has already been posted.

Interesting that Daily Mail is still saying Jake went to Singapore (although it does say that it's believed that Jake didn't make the final 2).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3865116/The-Bachelorette-s-Georgia-Love-left-tears-family-say-s-mistake.html

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:53 am

To aus season sleuthers, what's the significance of the order they release the f3 journey vids on the facebooked account.

Lee's was released first followed by Jake. Mattys is still to come from what I could see.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:08 am

nd4reality wrote:To aus season sleuthers, what's the significance of the order they release the f3 journey vids on the facebooked account.

Lee's was released first followed by Jake. Mattys is still to come from what I could see.

On Richie season, the first journey released was Olena, second was Alex and third was Nikki. By saying that, can we say that Lee is F3,  Jake is F1 and Matty is F2?? These same pattern have been applied to other previous Aus seasons. It can be checked at the official Bachelor/Bachelorette Australia Facebook page.

Last edited by y3llowy on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:15 am

Yeah there possibly doesn't seem to be a fixed pattern. Thanks for replying.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:22 am

Too many interviews with Lee before finale, does it remind us of Olena on Richie's season? JMO
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:24 am

y3llowy wrote:Too many interviews with Lee before finale, does it remind us of Olena on Richie's season? JMO

That's what I've been wondering this week but could be to distract for Georgia being unable to much press because of her mum...?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:47 am

No offence to Lee but he comes across as very pretentious and incogruent with his statements about he being a grammar Nazi considering how many grammar mistakes he just made when answering some questions in his latest interview LOL
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:52 am

y3llowy wrote:Too many interviews with Lee before finale, does it remind us of Olena on Richie's season? JMO

IMO, Lee is nothing like Olena nor is their situation or edit. Courtney was the Olena

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:17 pm

makeover wrote:
4health wrote:Very interesting read....
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-Georgia-Love-Interview-About-Courtney-Dober-42605018
Hm. Reading this, I think Georgia still didn't get where Courtney is coming from or she simply doesn't care. I don't think it's mixed signal to tell someone "I'm really into you and want to see you more but I'm not in love with you right now." To me that is pretty clear. He likes you but he's not in love with you yet. And Georgia has nothing to be embarrassed about watching what Courtney did/ say. He didn't say to the camera he didn't like her.. He wasn't gloating to the camera that he was playing her for a fool (like that one horrible dude on US Bachelorette Ashley's season did). Perhaps he's not jumping with joy when he got the 2nd SD but as he explained to the boys, he knew some of the boys who hasn't had a SD or had one long time ago (like Jake) and Courtney himself just recently went on one, so he was just being courteous to them.

Georgia wanted Courtney to be all in at the time she wanted him to and he couldn't do it. I think she should not take it too personally. It's safe (and very sad) to say they probably won't remain friends after this.

I think very few people actually stay friends with the lead after the show. Contestants stay friends with one another, but rarely with the lead. It is just the way it is.

I agree that while Georgia has nothing to be embarrassed after watching what Courtney said and did, that is easier said and done. I think she is probably more embarrassed by her own behaviour...hanging on to a guy who showed her repeatedly that while he said he wanted more time with her, when given that opportunity, he often gave that time away. It is much easier to see the reality, watching it play out on your screen vs being in the situation at the time. I also don't think she sounded like a bitter woman scorned like someone else mentioned. She just sounds realistic to me. She watched it back and now sees the signs and can't believe she didn't then. I bet she is also kind of relating this experience to other past relationships where she wasn't treated as a priority, since apparently this has been a pattern for her. Hopefully, who ever she picked, appreciates her as every woman wants to be appreciated and loved.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 72 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 50 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy