SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 72 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:57 am

solaroo wrote:Just wondering @Sundy whose IG account is @sarclifton ?

Sundy may know the answer but IMO this individual resembles Matty's brother in law so they could be related. Here is a pic of Matty's brother in law and @sarclfiton at a wedding,

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLUP9H_DcT4/?taken-by=sarclifton&hl=en

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:58 am

solaroo wrote:Just wondering @Sundy whose IG account is @sarclifton ?

I'm assuming it's Kate's sis-in-law...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:01 am

Just Looking wrote:
Sundy wrote:I sincerely hope I am wrong because I'm crushing hard on Lee. These IG pics are public and were posted 2 days after the FRC. Mattys sister liked the last pic. Interested in your thoughts. The last hashtag did me in

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 DBE199E4-3C71-4250-9582-2356C6518872Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 40E99E46-75EE-4C40-9C2A-3E1562B8174FBachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 6A698416-3D2A-4EE9-BF9B-6B090AD1F4D6

2 days after the FRC - I would have thought Georgia and her F1 would have been lying low together in Singapore?  Don't they usually spend a week or something straight after.

GUYS!  Look at what they're wearing! They are exact same outfits from the PIs at Mattys HTD!!!

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 2B094D70-49F5-4166-9E0A-616CBC4D22B1

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 YkKofbt  

Definitely seems like those PIs were AFTER the FRC, as suggested by @AllAboutLove then, yes?

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:03 am

[quote="Bobette"]
Just Looking wrote:
Sundy wrote:

2 days after the FRC - I would have thought Georgia and her F1 would have been lying low together in Singapore?  Don't they usually spend a week or something straight after.

GUYS!  Look at what they're wearing! They are exact same outfits from the PIs at Mattys HTD!!!  

His sister Kate has the same jumper on as HTD. Matty's outfit is different.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:04 am

The shirt is different. Black in the instagram pics

Last edited by lrose on Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:09 am

Thinking back to Richie's season, they pretty much gave the F1 away IMO by showing Nikki in a red dress and Alex in gold. They didn't even try and hide who was wearing what. Also Richie and Nikki's FD was lacking in F1 connection and emotion. It was very obvious to me after HTD that Alex would be F1 and Richie said as much that it would become obvious. Even though I wanted him to choose Nikki, it really was quite one sided with her doing most of the talking, kissing etc.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:15 am

lrose wrote:The shirt is different. White in the instagram pics

Maybe he worked up a sweat?  Or the black didn't look good on camera so they asked him to change it?  Still pretty suspect IMO.  

If they were shot after wrap it would explain why the tone of both Matty and his sister were so different in the PIs to how they sounded on the actual home visit footage.  To me, Matty sounded flat; his sister sounded happy.  They were also speaking in a tone that suggested they had been asked, 'tell us what you were thinking at that time', in IMO.  

I suggested upthread that if they were shot after filming wrapped that Matty was probably not F1 since he sounded sad, but if he'd just flown back from Singapore he might have just been tired/hungover.  His sister's upbeat demeanour could be read either way - that he is F1 and she's happy about it, or he's not and she's glad to have him all to herself again.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:17 am

^ that could be a possibility.

(whoops, you quoted me before i edited my post.. haha i meant black in insta pics Embarressed! )

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:18 am

Bobette wrote:
lrose wrote:The shirt is different. White in the instagram pics

Maybe he worked up a sweat?  Or the black didn't look good on camera so they asked him to change it?  Still pretty suspect IMO.  

If they were shot after wrap it would explain why the tone of both Matty and his sister were so different in the PIs to how they sounded on the actual home visit footage.  To me, Matty sounded flat; his sister sounded happy.  They were also speaking in a tone that suggested they had been asked, 'tell us what you were thinking at that time', in IMO.  

I suggested upthread that if they were shot after filming wrapped that Matty was probably not F1 since he sounded sad, but if he'd just flown back from Singapore he might have just been tired/hungover.  His sister's upbeat demeanour could be read either way - that he is F1 and she's happy about it, or he's not and she's glad to have him all to herself again.

I was just thinking the same thing Bobette giggling In Matty's HTD PI, Matty looks much redder in the cheeks than normal, maybe from a day out on Bondi Beach? His sister also looks a bit red. I could be reading much to into it though!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by richmond1 Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:18 am

lrose wrote:^ that could be a possibility.

(whoops, you quoted me before i edited my post.. haha i meant black in insta pics Embarressed! )

It looks like the same shirt to me just different light

richmond1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:19 am

richmond1 wrote:

It looks like the same shirt to me just different light

It's the white tee versus black tee underneath the shirt that is being discussed as different.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:21 am

I knew what you meant Hugesmile

I'm convinced these were taken on the same day as they shot the supposedly 'in the moment' PIs at his sister's house.  They probably shot them then went out for drinks straight after.  Do IG pics have a timestamp?

His sister's hair and makeup are much more like they were in the PI than they are on the HTD.  Also, Matty's hair is a match (a windswept version of how it looked in the PI) and look at the stubble growth - identical.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 72 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy