SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 72 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:51 am

@anadimi23 I wish I knew and I can be totally wrong as well. Heck, something could happen in the next few hours to change my mind giggling but that's how I am seeing it so far. Who knows though...

Only a few more hours until all is revealed. It's been a great season of sleuthing and ups and downs and if Matty is F1 then I truly hope Lee gets to find his HEA and preferably on my screen :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:51 am

Has Matty been papped yet? Surely If he is F1 he would be on his way down to Melbourne???? I holding tightly onto the Lee Train
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:53 am

@Sundy It could be that Georgia is in Sydney? Don't the lead/F1 do interviews in Sydney in the morning and then back to Melbourne for The Project? I think I saw that Fitzy and Wippa announced they would have Georgia and the winner on their show in the a.m.?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 am

Do you guys really think Georgia has made her way to Sydney if she will be on Fitzy and Wippa tomorrow? I am asking becos no pap pics of her at the airport have surfaced yet. I really thought she was going to remain in Melbourne because of her mum's situation.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:05 am

@in_denial they are almost the exact colours except the boys were wearing ties. Robby's was pink Jordan Blue.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:15 am

What is going on!?

Alex/F1 says she is Team Lee!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:15 am

brownravens wrote:
anadimi23 wrote:@brownravens well crap

Matty has too many F2 signs now... selected first at RC yesterday and now first video. This is making me sad sad

Sasha was selected first for Frostys season at F3 RC so not sure why people think that is F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:16 am

OMG!

The Bachelorette twitter posted a video of Lee but captioned it with Matty!

They are a mess!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by anadimi23 Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:18 am

@AllAboutLove has it been deleted since?

anadimi23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:What is going on!?

Alex/F1 says she is Team Lee!

As in Alex Nation? She was following Lee on Insta prior to her season commencing and knows his best mate by the looks of things but I highly doubt she knows who's picked and my guess seeing she is still under contract, highly unlikely she is going to spill the beans if she does know.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:22 am

Good for Alex for being Team Lee. Go Alex!!!! cheerleader

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 6ddf97cb07a8df224736399b3232aa8f

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:38 am

Fifty wrote:
brownravens wrote:
anadimi23 wrote:@brownravens well crap

Matty has too many F2 signs now... selected first at RC yesterday and now first video. This is making me sad sad

Sasha was selected first for Frostys season at F3 RC so not sure why people think that is F2.  

Yeah but SamFro's season has the honour of being the most obvious edit I've ever seen. Was anybody in doubt over Sasha? But I think that was fuelled by her backstory too...IMO
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 72 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy