SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 59 of 72 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:58 pm

Georgia's dress was inspired by Cinderella!

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/fashion/the-bachelorette-stole-cinderellas-look-found-love-without-having-to-sweep-things-20161027-gscp66.html

Back to top Go down

swoon - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:01 pm

Cam: "Was amazing to meet the rest of the WA Bachie fam last night to watch the final episode together," he wrote. "Congratulations to Lee Elliott and Georgia Love, you both deserve the happiness that follows! Matty J, so much respect for how you held yourself. It takes guts to live your life with your heart on your sleeve like that but it will only bring you great things in the future. (And yes, I met Nikki Gogan.)"

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Cam-Cranley-Nikki-Gogan-Bachelorette-Finale-42629900#opening-slide

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:23 pm

I would think Cam is just a bit too sweet for the gig as lead.  The lead has to be a bit 'hard-a**' to get through a whole season of stringing people along and I would think Cam is too nice for that.  And for the record, maybe let's have a break from having leads from Western Australia.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ihavecourage Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:48 pm

I have a favor to ask the Aussie posters.

There is an insider guide week six video on the channel 10 website that apparently has some brilliant new footage. Can someone please embed the video so us non Australian residents can see it. Actually, if you have the time, I'd love to see all the insider guides. They sound very interesting and show behind the scenes footage. TIA!

Ihavecourage

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:50 pm

Putting Georgia's post here as well.

It's so hard to know what to say in this instance. What I'd originally thought I'd be posting today was a gushy message all about love, butterflies, fireworks and just how happy @leeroyelliott makes me every day and how lucky I feel to have found the love of my life through this crazy experience. And while all of this couldn't be more true, it's not the most important thing to say right now. What should be one of the most exciting weeks of my life has instead turned into one of the hardest with my family going through something no one ever wants to face. But a small solace I can find in this extremely difficult time is that I have this amazing man by my side and for that I feel so lucky. He's been so incredibly supportive and loving and managed to make me smile and laugh every day despite everything else. Thank you to everyone who's supported us and followed my story. The messages of love and support have been overwhelming and so so humbling. Thank you thank you, from the bottom of my heart ❤️ by @georgiealove

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:25 pm

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/reality/bachelorette-australia-fans-switch-off-in-droves-as-viewers-turn-on-franchise-20161027-gscmzt.html
I don't agree with all of this article but definitely with certain parts of it
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:Putting Georgia's post here as well.

It's so hard to know what to say in this instance. What I'd originally thought I'd be posting today was a gushy message all about love, butterflies, fireworks and just how happy @leeroyelliott makes me every day and how lucky I feel to have found the love of my life through this crazy experience. And while all of this couldn't be more true, it's not the most important thing to say right now. What should be one of the most exciting weeks of my life has instead turned into one of the hardest with my family going through something no one ever wants to face. But a small solace I can find in this extremely difficult time is that I have this amazing man by my side and for that I feel so lucky. He's been so incredibly supportive and loving and managed to make me smile and laugh every day despite everything else. Thank you to everyone who's supported us and followed my story. The messages of love and support have been overwhelming and so so humbling. Thank you thank you, from the bottom of my heart ❤️ by @georgiealove

Oh my god I melt. How amazing are they. I wish them love, inner peace and happier times
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:47 pm

lightredemption wrote:http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/reality/bachelorette-australia-fans-switch-off-in-droves-as-viewers-turn-on-franchise-20161027-gscmzt.html
I don't agree with all of this article but definitely with certain parts of it

I disagree with pretty much all of it.

Most of us here had our favorite for sure, but IMO, having watched since season 1 of bachelor (Alex) and bachelorette (Trista) this has been one of the best seasons of any bachelor/ette and that was due to Georgia and both her F2 guys. beatingheart

Maybe we're more used to TPTB and the tricks they use to manipulate the audience.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:52 pm

There's a fan thread here for Georgia and Lee beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:10 pm

Miyala wrote:Thats true, hm….. maybe he just can't see her with Matty.

I can't say that I blame him. I know they have to lead the F2 on to a certain extent, but IMHO Georgia took it a little too far with Matty. I had a gut feeling it was Lee all along, but she even had me questioning it on her last date with Matty. She knew how much he didn't want to get hurt and IMHO she didn't have to do all the kissing she did with him on that last date. It made me feel really sorry for Matty and Lee both. ; (

With that said I hope Lee and Georgia are happy together. I don't know what hot blooded woman could turn Lee down. He's simple irresistible... They make a lovely couple.

Did her mom pass? I haven't been on here for a while and that's the vibe I'm getting thus far. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:47 pm

LoveDovez wrote:

Did her mom pass? I haven't been on here for a while and that's the vibe I'm getting thus far. ; (
As far as we know she hasn't passed, but she has gone into palliative care this week, so things aren't looking good.  sad
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:52 pm

I've posted some things in Georgia and Lee's fan thread here...

including Lee's first IG post of Georgia and her mom. Heartbreaking and I am still in tears :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 72 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy