SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 60 of 72 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:24 pm

An interesting article about what happens to the F2 after being rejected at the finale. From Michael Turnbull!

http://www.mamamia.com.au/bachelorette-podcast-7/?utm_campaign=Mamamia&utm_source=SocialFlow&utm_medium=Facebook

Back to top Go down

swoon - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:40 pm

in_denial wrote:An interesting article about what happens to the F2 after being rejected at the finale. From Michael Turnbull!

http://www.mamamia.com.au/bachelorette-podcast-7/?utm_campaign=Mamamia&utm_source=SocialFlow&utm_medium=Facebook

@in_denial Woah that was interesting and pretty harsh if what he says is true.  I also found this article interesting:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3881072/Lee-Elliott-reveals-Georgia-Love-didn-t-watch-Matty-Johnson-s-rejection-scene.html

Not even watching the F2s love story play out is a bit disrespectful IMO - as if it never really happened.  Poor F2s!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:48 pm

Bobette wrote:
in_denial wrote:An interesting article about what happens to the F2 after being rejected at the finale. From Michael Turnbull!

@in_denial Woah that was interesting and pretty harsh if what he says is true.  I also found this article interesting:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3881072/Lee-Elliott-reveals-Georgia-Love-didn-t-watch-Matty-Johnson-s-rejection-scene.html

Not even watching the F2s love story play out is a bit disrespectful IMO - as if it never really happened.  Poor F2s!

I do find it odd that they didn't watch the whole finale. It's interesting, I read a comment on social media from a psychologist who said that she was certain Matty would be picked due to the clues she picked up on body language. Perhaps Lee doesn't want to see what was obvious to many, that Georgia was into Matty as well IMO. Georgia picked him, so I don't see why watching the finale together changes anything? He "won" the girl! I sense bitterness from Lee on how he was portrayed on the show. There was also a comment re: that if the producers showed all their interactions between Lee and Georgia, that it would be obvious it was a "one horse race". I find this insensitive to Matty, as Georgia obviously had feelings towards Matty - there are just some things you cannot fake. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:02 pm

I think it is actually very respectful to NOT watch the parts that are not theirs. It's not their shared past and they are the one's in relationship currently.

I don't get the media negativity at all directed at Georgia and Lee given they found their soulmates in one another and think it is extremely cruel and unkind given that Georgia's mother is dying that the media keeps trying to play up drama but I guess that's what gets clicks.

It honestly just sickens me how the media drives the narrative for drama and negativity. Georgia is facing the hardest time of her life and Lee is there for her and that's all that should matter, imo, at the end of the day for their real lives since it's not entertainment but their real lives.

And that's what I sense from Lee, that he wants to be there for Georgia just like he said and how he was willing to face the consequences just to be there for her especially in her most trying time and that's exactly what he should be doing, imo!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:21 pm

I wonder how many people IRL would want to know every detail of their partners' past love lives.I don't want to know everything about my husband's past love life. Its enough to know he had girlfriends so I don't get why its expected that Lee & G or any other F1 should want to watch the F2's story. What would be the purpose?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:22 pm

in_denial wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I do find it odd that they didn't watch the whole finale. It's interesting, I read a comment on social media from a psychologist who said that she was certain Matty would be picked due to the clues she picked up on body language. Perhaps Lee doesn't want to see what was obvious to many, that Georgia was into Matty as well IMO. Georgia picked him, so I don't see why watching the finale together changes anything? He "won" the girl! I sense bitterness from Lee on how he was portrayed on the show. There was also a comment re: that if the producers showed all their interactions between Lee and Georgia, that it would be obvious it was a "one horse race". I find this insensitive to Matty, as Georgia obviously had feelings towards Matty - there are just some things you cannot fake. All JMO.

@in_denial Yeah that "one horse race" comment stuck out to me too.  OUCH.  

I read elsewhere that Lee didn't watch any of Georgia's dates with the other guys from about episode 2 onwards.  I can understand why - watching your now-girlfriend date/pash other guys wouldn't be comfortable viewing - but it could indicate some head-in-the-sand avoidance of what was a pretty obvious connection between Georgia & Matty IMO.  

I also agree Lee does sound salty over his lack of air time.  I'd have liked to see more of their love story too - then maybe I'd have been more satisfied with the ending!  Anyway, sleuthing over for the season.  I have to admit TPTB did a brilliant job of disguising the winner and I've learned a lot about the way these shows are put together.  Bring on Bach 2017!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:26 pm

I think this says it all about where Lee is coming from. This is real life for them and life and death situation.

I am so glad that Lee has put Georgia first. That's exactly what Georgia's dad said he wanted for her on the very first episode and Lee was both her dad and mom's favorite and he has put her first, even so much as his first IG is of Georgia and her mom.

At the end of the day, that's what someone who loves you does - puts you first. That's true love to me.

PS: And how are you guys going? Obviously it's been a traumatic time for you with Georgia's mum.

Lee: Yeah, and that's what's been tough. Obviously it's just reiterated how much I want to be there for her in this time. That's what you want, you want that person to be there for you in the best of times and the worst of times. It got to the point last week where I was like, "I don't care [about the show's secret], I'm going to see Georgia and I'm going to see her mother." I called Network Ten and said, "Listen, this is happening — I'm not asking. I'm either going to do it with or without you," and Ten was amazing. They were so accommodating, so in the last week or two I've actually been able to see Georgia and her mum a few times.

I understand we met on a TV show and under different circumstances — fair enough, we'll play that game — but this is real life. I absolutely wanted to be there for her and I was so glad that Ten was so accommodating and let me do so. I'm so thankful for that. It just really reiterates what really is important. To be honest, a strong bond between us is our love of our families and I wanted to be there. I'm part of the family and I'm so thankful. There's only so much you can do from the other end of the phone. Even if it's for no other reason than to just be able to hold her, and be there physically — which I can do whenever I want now, which is amazing. So good.

PS: How is Georgia feeling at the moment? It must be a mixed time for her.

Lee: Such mixed feelings. We don't look at it like we're celebrating this — it's out in the open but there are far more important and pressing matters. We will enjoy this moment, we'll have our moment later on. Now our focus and concentration, and thoughts and prayers are with Georgia and her family.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-Australia-Winner-Lee-Elliott-Interview-42631470[/quote]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:27 pm

score @AllAboutLove....I absolutely 100% agree with you. It is the nature of the show that someone will be the heartbroken F2. Georgia chose Lee as the one she loved and could not live without....and it was up to Georgia to chose who she wanted. It was her journey and her right to feel what she did. Unfortunately for Matty that left him as the F2. I do Not think Georgia led Matty on. I have watched every season of the US Bah/Ette and I found Georgia to be one of the best, most likable and respectful Leads of all. It is a TV show to us viewers but real life to the participants. Time for moving forward for them all IMO.

The press and media should be sending positivity and support to Georgia in this terribly sad circumstance with her Mom's faltering health. Common decency should prevail......bringing up drama at this time is disgraceful IMO. Clicks or no clicks.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:27 pm

LynnTa wrote:I wonder how many people IRL would want to know every detail of their partners' past love lives.I don't want to know everything about my husband's past love life. Its enough to know he had girlfriends so I don't get  why its expected that Lee & G or any other F1 should want to watch the F2's story.  What would be the purpose?

No I wouldn't want to know either - but the weird thing is that the rest of the country knows all about it, because it was shown on national TV! That doesn't usually happen IRL. So maybe the purpose would be to at least know what everyone else knows? I don't know. It's certainly a very odd set of circumstances to meet your partner under, to be sure.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:27 pm

Added to that if the heart break wasn't enough Georgia says in an article that Cam should be the bachelor. I guess given he is closest with Lee.

Even if I don't think Matty should be the bachelor I was expecting her to say Matty. But damn, its like he didn't exist.

I wish them all the best.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:35 pm

There was more connection between Georgia and Courtney than with Matty. Matty and Georgia laughed a lot and she responded to,ehat he professed. She never once questioned him about what their lives would be like except the whole Sydney thing. Lee not watching is a choice and not disrespect. Its the nature of the show!!! Most if not all F1s dont watch the other dates so Lee shouldnt be singled out.
I had hoped it wouldnt once again turn to "Lee os evil just because Matty is F2" These people are grown men wpand they knew what the show was about going in. As Goergia said, if there is a way to go about this show without anyone getting hurt.....but there isnt!
Matty will be okay and will fing his own person. I shall choose not to malign Lee and Georgia for finding their hea. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:42 pm

Lee actually said Matty for Bachelor in his interview.

I have no idea how much of the F2s for these past two seasons were producer driven, but I will state that that's exactly what I think they were and to add up the drama factor. Not that I don't think the feelings were real (especially in the bubble) but I do think it is more on the producers than the lead for these past two seasons.

I've watched this show enough seasons to know that as F2, no matter the person, that it can suck. But in Matty's case he has received more respect and a good edit and tons of viewer support and there was NO engagement on the line, no sex involved, just a few dates and kisses.

Personally I am already over it with Matty and the media's fixation. I followed Matty since days after filming ended and this guy's SM activity was NOT in any way shape or form like someone in love or heartbroken, imo. I have heard/read numerous accounts how he was already hooking up with other girls right after filming and more power to him if so. Same as what @Sundy posted about Fitzy and Wippa in regards to Matty and his behavior.

I don't see why Georgia or Lee should be making their lives about Matty, given that Georgia's mother is dying and that Georgia and Lee didn't benefit from the edit as much as Matty did and I can see why Lee would be heartbroken for Georgia's sake given that her mother is dying and her wanting to see the love story with her daughter (and which I personally saw since day one but will admit that they totally cut things out just for drama's sake).

Also, Matty has far more support from the media/SM than Georgia and Lee do and that's a disgrace, imo, especially given the real life issues at stake. A life lost like with Georgia's mother verses a TV show where one will inevitably be hurt if one is F2 (every single one of them!)  just don't even compare, imo. One can get over being F2 from only knowing someone a total of a few days but losing one's mother is not the same.

I am just over it atm with regards to how the media and SM has been.  :soapbox

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 72 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy