SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 68 of 72 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:39 pm

I understand there is always a F2, I get that.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:42 pm

Sprite wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I get where is Matty coming from. I am the kind who falls hard and it takes long to do the so called move on thing. When I love someone, it really is love, it is not turning the switch on or off to shut down emotions.

But that is real life where you spend much more time together before you find yourself in love. How much time did any of them really spend with Georgia...even Lee? A couple of 1:1 dates...if they were lucky...and a little time on the group dates. While I appreciate everything he has gone through, I don't think it is comparable to real life. Thankfully, there were no fantasy suites like the American version.

While many believe G falls for Lee at first sight, when can't the F2 fell hard for the lead too? People approach love differently, I would not discount the feeling of the F2 only because the lead didn't pick him.

All my opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:45 pm

I know I wouldnt appreciate my ex saying at every turn that he is still in love with me when I clearly have a new partner. What is Matty's end game? Is he still hoping Goergia would leave Lee for him? I suppose not so it's time to chill on the declarations of love and missing her. She has moved on, he should try to do so too. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:47 pm

It was 4months ago after spending 3 dates with her. In the words of disney.....let it go

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:48 pm

Can someone pls point me to where shows Matty approached G post show????

ETA: And I think F2 always has to face the media, if he told the media "yup, it's only bubble love and Georgia who" then those who don't like him would say his feeling wasn't real. Now, he said he's feeling were real and it took time to heal, people blame him for not moving on fast enough. So what could he say?

And I thought he has been very respectful towards the couple, look at his first IG msg post finale. If that's not being respectful, I don't know what is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:01 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I think Lee is a good guy, I also think he is the best pick for Georgia.
The one thing I can't get is, like mentioned by @Fifty upthread, he never acknowledge Matty's heartbreak. I liked Lee on the show, but I don't like the interview I saw post show. Seems a little too much "I'm the winner" vibe. Just my opinions of course.

That is also one of the reasons I like Alex post show, she knows how hard it was for Nikki.

Sorry to quote myself, but this is what I was saying and the focus is Lee. Got too carried away Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 3806527698

My point is, I don't like Lee in post show interviews, regardless whether Matty has or hasn't moved on. It's about how LEE handled he awkward situation of the show during the interview.

My focus is on Lee and I don't like what I see post show, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:09 pm

This is the show. Georgia was only ever going to choose one person and she chose Lee. They are the one's in a relationship currently and Matty has Australia's support so he is just fine, imo, and much more so than any other F2 I have ever seen for this show. 

Lee has also said nothing but wonderful things about Matty including that he is an amazing guy and incredible. That's not a sore winner, that's someone who is a gracious winner and respectful. Not only that, Lee has time and time again said this is NOT a competition and he would understand if Matty was Georgia's soulmate. I don't see why Lee owes Matty anything more than being the gracious and complimentary guy he has been. 

Lee's focus is on Georgia as it should be and her suffering through this painful time of her life. Matty has done TV interviews and been able to talk about his experience and Georgia and Lee have not because of the pain she has been going through which is far more important than a TV show where every single show there is an F2. 

To me, I find it incredibly sad that Lee and Georgia aren't able to celebrate like past lead/F1 couples. So where they are not being gracious enough I cannot for the life of me see how that is even the case given how they have not even been seen in public together celebrating post-show like the past couples have. 

I say it again and again, but in the grand scheme of things, Georgia and Lee are dealing with the worst that life can offer at this moment and my thoughts and prayers are with them during this difficult time.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:24 pm

I have yet to see or hear one male F1 in the past who is going in interviews post-show talking up the F2.

Usually the F1 hates the F2s guts and freely says so (Shawn, Josh, etc) or at the least doesn't have anything complimentary to say and certainly don't go to the media talking about the F2 like they owe them anything.

So I don't see why Lee needs to be held to a higher standard than past male F1s and if anything, the fact that he has even stated that Matty is amazing shows me Lee is very gracious and considerate.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:38 pm

Could not agree more @ AAL. Perfect example Michael Turnball did not seem to get as much support as Matty has, even when being bullied post show. And yet he was gracious and moved on with his own life.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
I have yet to see or hear one male F1 in the past who is going in interviews post-show talking up the F2.

Usually the F1 hates the F2s guts and freely says so (Shawn, Josh, etc) or at the least doesn't have anything complimentary to say and certainly don't go to the media talking about the F2 like they owe them anything.

So I don't see why Lee needs to be held to a higher standard than past male F1s and if anything, the fact that he has even stated that Matty is amazing shows me Lee is very gracious and considerate.

Sasha said it about Michael and also commented on his Insta post post show. Jordan has done the same with Robby, I actually watched the interview on YouTube the other day. That's ok it's not anything bad but I think if he acknowledged what most of Australia saw, the perception would have perhaps swung the other way for him for some people. It's pR at the end of the day. But you have to admit, Nikki was probably on par with the support she received after Richie's season if not more so than Matty just due to the sheer volume of people who watched the Bachelor this year in comparison. But it's all good, at the end of the day Lee got the girl, and is still well liked unlike Alex and Matty got support and love from Australia. It's a win win IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:46 pm

My post was referencing male F2s.

For a male F2, Matty has the most public and media support for a male F2, even more than the F1 and Lead.

He should count his lucky stars for that, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:49 pm

AAL, didn't Matty do the same thing towards Lee? ***edit*** Anyways, back to the discussion about Lee.

For me, I do NOT think Lee owns Matty anything, NONE! I just found it weird to completely missed out the F2 considered the boys seem to be all friendly during filming. And I got some rehearsed vibes in his post show interview.

And I used to like Lee and he was the reason I watched this season. It happened that I don't very much like those interviews he did, so far, it may change though. I still think he's a decent guy, just a little too "right" in things he said, if you know what i mean. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 72 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy