SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 40 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:54 am

lrose wrote:I could find out what time the pics were uploaded to instagram, but it isn't really helpful is it?Well,considering the fact the photo could have been taken at a different time..

But it might eliminate the day perhaps. They are drinking whisky sours isn't that the drink they had with Georgia on the dancing date? I've figured out the person that posted the pics is his brother in laws sister or sister in law. She has hashtagged the baby as nephew. There's a possibility they have told family but saying that they haven't so they don't get harassed. Richie also said he didn't tell his mum on one interview then said he told his mum in later interviews.

Back to top Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:55 am

Sundy wrote:Diimex never date stamp unfortunately

It's a pain in the behind. So how do we know the magazines that buy the pics are accurate with dates??

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:02 am

Fifty wrote:
lrose wrote:I could find out what time the pics were uploaded to instagram, but it isn't really helpful is it?Well,considering the fact the photo could have been taken at a different time..

But it might eliminate the day perhaps.  They are drinking whisky sours isn't that the drink they had with Georgia on the dancing date?

It was the drink they had. Makes me wonder why he'd be drinking them again if it's not to celebrate... He's a beer drinker, so wouldn't that be his drink of choice if he was drowning his sorrows, rather than what he drank on the date that was his turning point with GL??
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:12 am

LovingLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:

But it might eliminate the day perhaps.  They are drinking whisky sours isn't that the drink they had with Georgia on the dancing date?  

It was the drink they had. Makes me wonder why he'd be drinking them again if it's not to celebrate... He's a beer drinker, so wouldn't that be his drink of choice if he was drowning his sorrows, rather than what he drank on the date that was his turning point with GL??

More evidence of Matty F1. I'm happy if that's the case, just sad for Lee because I truly believe he had found his soul mate in Georgia. But we will have to see.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:46 am

OK I think I've finally got my head around this...

So it looks like the IG photos were taken around the time of the HTD, but not uploaded until the 28th, maybe because they were warned not to publish and photos with Matty in it until after filming wrapped.  That would make sense.

The HTD dinner at his sister's house shows them arriving late afternoon/early evening judging by the light, and then by the time his sister starts grilling Georgia it's shown to be night, meaning the IG photos couldn't have been taken that day.

We know the PIs were shot after the dinner date since Matty is recapping it, so the most likely scenario is probably that they shot the dinner date one day, then went back the next morning to shoot the PIs, then after that they all went out for drinks.

If I've got all that correct that means they wouldn't have know the outcome of the finale when the IG photos were taken, nor when the PIs were shot (so their tone in the interviews is probably not as relevant as I first thought).  

Also I agree the #chickendinner tag is probably just someone being supportive, not an indication that they know the result.  So overall not as much of a clue to Matty being F1 as I hoped, but still interesting.  The sleuthing continues!

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:46 am

Check out this article. I think someone has been reading this forum!

http://www.mamamia.com.au/the-bachelorette-kisses/?utm_campaign=Mamamia&utm_source=SocialFlow&utm_medium=Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:03 am

Bobette wrote:
So it looks like the IG photos were taken around the time of the HTD, but not uploaded until the 28th, maybe because they were warned not to publish and photos with Matty in it until after filming wrapped.  That would make sense.

The HTD dinner at his sister's house shows them arriving late afternoon/early evening judging by the light, and then by the time his sister starts grilling Georgia it's shown to be night, meaning the IG photos couldn't have been taken that day.

We know the PIs were shot after the dinner date since Matty is recapping it, so the most likely scenario is probably that they shot the dinner date one day, then went back the next morning to shoot the PIs, then after that they all went out for drinks.

If I've got all that correct that means they wouldn't have know the outcome of the finale when the IG photos were taken, nor when the PIs were shot (so their tone in the interviews is probably not as relevant as I first thought).  

Also I agree the #chickendinner tag is probably just someone being supportive, not an indication that they know the result.  So overall not as much of a clue to Matty being F1 as I hoped, but still interesting.  The sleuthing continues!

It does seem that way. Still interesting that they're drinking whiskey sours. They seem to all be drinking whiskeys together again on Sept 4... but in different clothes this time giggling
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:28 am

More clues for Matty F1. Happy, but still feeling sad for Lee as I said before, he thought Georgia was his soul mate and had never felt this way about anyone ever before - at 35 he deserves to find his soul mate, so still part of me thinks he has.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:16 am

In this article, Daily Fail talk about Georgia's sister meeting the final THREE!

What is going on?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3861508/Georgia-Love-makes-decision-Bachelorette-finale-promo.html?ito=social-facebook_Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:47 am

Daily Mail keeping saying 3, they need to sort it out

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:02 pm

My thoughts on media headlines...

When the media/DM posts articles with this heading "Did Lee/Nikki/Heather/etc Slip Up they are the Winner" these articles are false, imo, and are totally created by the media that already knows that these contestants are not the winner.

I don't for one second think the contestants say anything to imply they win, I think the media posts words to make it seem like they are saying it and even editing words like they did with Heather (the radio dj's later admitted they edited her words on radio to make it seem like she was talking present tense and was the winner).

Will see if this is the case but IMO, when the media post a heading about "Slipping up" about winning, it's always been the opposite in the past, and that contestant never wins.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:11 pm

Mamamia definitely got that info from here and referred to an online forum and I posted about that song and it being different.

Problem is, the same music was not left out this season:
1) Courtney got the F1-first-kiss music on his 2nd SD in the evening portion
2) Lee got the F1-first-kiss music on his 2nd SD during the Dirty Dancing lift and kiss
So it seems like the music is meaningless this season, imo

To Mamamia: Based on sleuthing, I believe that Lee will be heartbroken and won't win and I wish the media would start spreading THAT story instead of the one that Matty is Nikki, Because I think that LEE is Nikki 2.0

Get on it, media!  Write a story about Lee possibly getting his heart broken Praying
in_denial wrote:Check out this article. I think someone has been reading this forum!

This mind-blowing Bachelorette winner theory finds a secret pattern in the first kisses.
MEREDITH ERIKSSON

It’s the kind of ‘duh’ pattern we all wish we realised months ago.

The past three The Bachelor/The Bachelorette winners have shared the same music during their first kiss.

Alex and Richie, Sasha and Samantha, Sam and Snezana all kissed to a track that sounds remarkably like something out of a fairy tale.

The pattern was picked up by fans in an online forum who were trying to determine the winner of the current season of The Bachelorette.

Of course, a spanner has been thrown in the works. It seems the iconic tune has been unusually left out from this season.

But what has been discussed is that the track played during Georgia’s first kiss with Lee is one not heard on any prior season.

So, it has been suggested that this could be a new “first winner kiss”. Aka Lee will win.

The song that plays sounds remarkably similar to Christina Perri’s A Thousand Years – a song that skyrocketed to fame after it played during during Bella and Edward’s kiss in the vampire romance saga Twilight.

It’s not definitive proof but considering the evidence of the others… I’m pretty convinced.

Only time will tell.
http://www.mamamia.com.au/the-bachelorette-kisses/?utm_campaign=Mamamia&utm_source=SocialFlow&utm_medium=Facebook

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 40 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy